BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Anna D.
Mankato, MN
I like this liner for my water line. I have this in the darkest black. It's a heavy, smudge-prone liner that's good for soft grunge looks. It's very smooth and easy to apply but it's not a precise liner. The only downside to this liner is it can feel sticky at times. That said, I do recommend it and I use it often.
Ashley S.
My second favorite eye liner ever. It's very smooth going on and it takes an army to get it off, so regardless of how I spent my day I know it's not going anywhere. I find that it breaks very easily in the sharpener and I'm not using it to its full potential. If it didn't break so easily I would buy this one first every time.
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
I was in need of new eyeliners so I decided to give them a try after hearing a youtuber rave about them. I absolutely love them! They are creamy and don't run off of my waterline. I am now on a mission to buy every color!
Sabrina L.
Denver, CO
Rimmel is one of the few drugstore make up brands I'll use. The kohl eyeliners are incredibly soft, but hardy enough to glide on without crumbling. This particular pencil is great for lining the waterline to widen the eyes. Goes on easily without scratching!
Elizabeth G.
Carson, CA
I really like this pencil eyeliner because it does go on true black and smooth. It's very very dark which is what I look for. I use it for my water and it looks great for a little while but it runs. Maybe it's just me-I need something that is "PERMANENT". I wouldn't use it on my top lash line because with my oily face it would end up coming off on my brow.
Angellica D.
Bellmead, TX
I normally hate typical pencil eye liners, but when I desperately need liner one day and only had a little bit in change I bought this liner and have bought it ever since! Goes on like a liquid pencil, stays on for hours (even through a full sweaty shift at a fast food restaurant) and looks great all day!!
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
I really like the price,color and ease of use of the Rimnel eye liner pencils. When sharpened they go on great, barely break and don't remove hairs in the process. The colors available suit everyone and I really recommended everyone try this pencil.
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
I got this Kohl pencil along with my Rimmel London Scandaleyes mascara, luckily might I add. I am so happy that I got this too. I love it! Although it takes 2 coats for it to actually be "waterproof" that's the only thing that's a con about it. Other than that, its amazing. It stays for a long time!
Lisa T.
Ovid, MI
I love RImmel make up. This eyeliner stays in place, and lasts all day. Whether I am wearing cat eyes, smokey eyes, or just a swipe on the inside of my eyelids, it stays. If I mess up, I just take a q-tip to clean it up, and it comes right off.
Cassie R.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Sable Brown more...
This is one of my favorite drugstore eyeliners for the water line for my blue eyes. It is SO creamy and easy to work with and I don't find that it runs or bleeds. It is long lasting and doesn't irritate my eyes.
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon