BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Katie C.
Dallas, TX
I bought this in a pinch for a wedding because I left my favorite eyeliner (MAC Blacktracks) at home. It fit my needs for the night, but the application was a little too smudgey and not precise enough for my personal taste. The coverage is also pretty spotty and I had to reapply over the same area about 3 times before a cohesive, filled line could be seen.
Amy B.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Rimmel eyeliners actually stay-put in my waterline, which is usually a big problem for me and my annoyingly sensitive eyes. I love this color, it is more of a natural-looking shade for me (very fair skin, dark blonde hair, light grey-blue eyes and eyelashes that are same as my hair.) I love the softness of Kohl/Kajal eyeliner, because it is so comfortable to apply. Excellent and very affordable eyeliner.
Rebecca R.
I received this in my FrostyVoxBox. It really goes on smoothly compared to others that I have tried. It doesn't pull at the skin at all and gently slides across the skin very easily. It almost seems like a solid liquid because of how easy it is to put on. Definitely will be using this one again as I keep trying to figure out how to use eyeliners.
Brandi S.
friendsville, MD
I absolutely love this eye liner! It is the only one i have used for years. It goes on smooth and is easy to use. i like that i can still sharpen it when i need to. tge black is actually black and not some lighter color when put on. i love how it accents my eyes too.
Carol K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love pencil eyeliners and Rimmel makes a good one. I like the softer colors, like brown or purple - they're less harsh than black - and this color of brown compliments my green eyes.

This is easy to use. It's easier to control than a liquid eyeliner and you can smudge it for a softer line or smudge it more for a smoky look. I would buy this again in this color and other colors.
Noor M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Love this pencil. I use it for the inner corner of my eye which makes it pop. It glides on so smoothly and soft. You can also put it on your lid before you put your eyeshadow to give it a pop of color and make your eyeshadow last longer.
Candace A.
Cedar Springs, MI
Review for: Sable Brown more...
I really like this eyeliner. It's light enough where it doesn't look black, but it's still dark enough to give a dramatic look. It goes on smooth and it comes off easy when I take my makeup off at night. It also lasts all day and doesn't smudge too much.
Anja W.
Ogden, UT
The consistency and texture of this liner is great. It's very soft and creamy, and doesn't break while applying. It applies very smoothly and is great for smudging, if that's a look that you typically like to go for. The quality is very good and I recommend this liner.
FullTimeJazmin V.
Review for: Other more...
I own the shade in Nude. I like this on my water line, when wearing dark shadows on my eyes. It helps to make my eyes appear wide awake. The formula is creamy and it does well in staying put. It can also be used to define a cut crease if sharpened properly.
Cee C.
Fresno, CA
One of my favorite eyeliners for my bottom lashes or under my top lashes. It glides so easily and it has a great consistency with product so you don't have to glide it on like 5 times. You have color & consistency within the first glide. I use this daily! No matter what.
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon