BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Ryan W.
Cincinnati, OH
I hadn't used a pencil liner in a long time, but this goes on smooth and lasts for ages! I wear contacts so my eyes are very sensitive but the natural kohl didn't irritate them at all! I like to line my inner lash line for a more defined and fuller lash look, but this would be perfect for a smokey eye or cats eye, too!
Becki M.
PLAIN, WI
This is actually my favorite eyeliner. It goes on easy. Some eyeliners don't 'draw' easily on my eyes. I don't know if they are too hard or what. But this liner works beautifully. Very easy to use. Stays put and is easily removed at the end of the day. What's not to love?
Stephanie S.
This is a great soft white pencil, perfect for waterline, and occasionally extreme priming for some bright liner colors.

Because I feel my eyes are a bit buggy, I don't use white on my waterline often for that doe-eyed look. But would be perfect for someone who wants that!
Danielle J.
I have recently started using a lot more rimmel products and I am beyond impressed. This is so soft and glides right on which is super important for the eye area. I would definitely recommend checking out this and any other product by rimmel they do not disappoint.
maria luisa r.
La Habra, CA
This is my holy grail eyeliner. It's comparable to high end eyeliners out there but for a fraction of the price. It stays put in my waterline all day long and it doesn't budge on me. I highly recommend it.
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
I just had this on Friday I worked 9 hours then went out to dinner got home and my eyeliner was half gone smodge all over the color is pretty but does not stay on I was numbed but I will try one more time with a primer to see if it will last better if not going to my kid cousin who is a teen to play with
Alli S.
These eye pencils are great. I own the nude one and love it. It makes my eyes look more open and awake. The formula is very creamy and doesn't drag on your skin. It is also long lasting and stays in my water line all throughout the day. I would buy it again.
Jennifer B.
Taberg, NY
This eye liner works like magic. It is so hard for me to find a eye liner that actually stays on my eyes. but when I discovered this one I stuck with it because I finally found the one that worked. even when my eyes water it still stays on. and it does not irritate your eyes of you get in your eyes which I had a problem with other eyeliner irritating my eyes. I have not found a good eye liner pencil ever like this one.
Laura M.
Clear Lake, IA
This eyeliner is sooooo amazing. It looks likes a pencil but goes on more like a...well I guess I would call it crayon like but finer?

One thing I'm not so fond of is having to sharpen it. I've become accustomed to having the eyeliners that are self sharpening. But I would rather have this product than my past eyeliners, so I think I can live with it!
Rachel W.
Good solid eyeliner at a low price. goes in very smoothly. definitely better for smudging and smokey looks as it is very blendable. it's also nice for tight lining. only thing there is if you tight line your top lash line it will transfer some to the bottom so if you don't want to tight line the bottom don't do the top
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon