BY RIMMEL LONDON #97 in Eyeliner

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Nadine B.
Hanover Twp, PA
Review for: Jet Black more...
I have been using the Jet Black for a few months now and it’s great! I’ve been lining under my bottom lashes and experience very little migration. I just got the Sable Brown and tested the color on my hand. It’s more shimmer than anticipated and I wish they had a flat brown. Staying power is awesome! I washed my hands about 5x since I tested it and it only faded a little!
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
I love the Rimmel eye pencils, especially their brown shades because they make my blue eyes pop. This product glides on easily and lasts literally all day. I use these liners when I want more of a subtle day time look, applying along my water lines, and pairing with a subtle brown shadow and some good ol’ mascara.
Kathie W.
Ozark , MO
This Rimmel liner is exactly what I needed to complete my look of the illusion for my broken doll costume. It was reasonably priced for what I needed it for. My only complaint is that it did smudge a bit, but it was on my face all night, sooooooo. #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
Irene L.
Review for: Pure White, Other more...
I have the pure white and the beige eyeliner. The pure white was very hard and you need several layers to show up. It does make your eyeshadow pop if you put eyeshadow on top of it. The beige eyeliner was very cream and look great on the water line. It only lasted a few hours.
Madi M.
Easton, MD
Review for: Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil, Jet Black 0.04 oz more...
I use this as my everyday Black for my waterline, it is very pigmented and applies soft and smooth. I’ve bought this many times and haven’t been disappointed yet. Definitely recommend this if your looking for a low cost but good quality eyeliner pencil.
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil, Jet Black 0.04 oz more...
I used these throughout high school and I remember falling in love because of how soft and easy to apply they were. The one downside that I remember is that they would smudge underneath my eyes but I didn't use them very precisely on my waterline either.
Sydney and Krista M.
Brown City, MI
Review for: Other more...
I bought this is nude and I felt kind of meh about it! It transfers onto my waterline very easily, but doesn’t last all! It’s is a great value and the line does come in a lot of colors. A lot of people have had great luck with this liner just not me!
Christine K.
Grand Rapids
Review for: Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil, Jet Black 0.04 oz more...
This eyeliner is awful. It said it was soft, it wasn't. Hard to glide, poor color saturation. I kept going back over and over the line before giving up and buying a decent eyeliner. I had never used this brand of makeup before and never will again.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
Review for: Jet Black more...
Really really a nice eyeliner. I have such a hard time with most liners because my eyes water continuously and so they come off super easy or they won't even go on at all because of the wetness but almost all the Rimmel liners work great for me. Highly recommend.
Siobhan F.
Las Cruces , NM
Review for: Pure White, Jet Black more...
I like these for smudged out looks. They are super soft and easy to work with. The only thing I dislike is they are a pain to sharpen when it comes time. They break easily when in a sharpener. I like white for the waterline and black for everything else.
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .