2 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Soft smudgeable fade resistant colour. Gives dense colour application can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look. Easy apply formulation. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Always read instructions. see more...

Joslynn F.
Joslynn F.
Rocky Ford, CO
This has always been my favourite drug store eyeliner! It goes on smoothly and effortlessly, so it doesn't feel like you're poking and scrapping your eyelids!! It stay very well or at least for me! I've tried other drug store eyeliners and always get disappointed. Whether or not it was because it was too harsh and irritated my skin, it ran, didn't last or it was just to hard applying the product, never had any of those issues with this brand!
janet f.
janet f.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this eye pencil. I use this color and the Black, it works just as well as the high end pencils at a quarter of the price. You can pick this up at many of the drugstores. I have hazel eyes and use it on my bottom water line, this helps open up your eyes. I use Black as a eyeliner. It lasts all day. I really like this product.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I am a HUGE fan of the look of kohl and use this pencil even if I'm just around the house.I prefer kohl for its soft,smudgy texture and intense pigment.Rimmels kohl is fabulous.The price is so reasonable,too.
I have a pencil in my bag,at my vanity,and in my car.Perfect for a messy,I-woke-up-like-this look.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Freeland, WA
I've been using kohl eyeliner since the 90s. We used to get our powder kohl from Afghanistan and I would stock up for the year. Since the wars, my choices have been limited to products found in the US. IM SO EXCITED TO FIND THIS. it works just as well as my powder.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
I love how smoothly it goes on. It's dark and looks almost like it's a liquid but so much easier to use. I'm not big on make up in general but I love doing my eyes and this eye liner just makes everything look so much better and gives a more finished look.
Imani J.
Imani J.
Jacksonville, FL
I tried this eyeliner in the black shade after I ran out of another brand. It's economical and smooth. I have worn this both as a thin waterline complement and smoked out more dramatically. It's worth trying.
member-610025cc9
member-610025cc9
Denham springs
For the price, this little liner can not be beat. Make sure not to wear it if you tend to sweat a lot or if you do try and apply extra powder/eyeshadow around the area.
anel t.
anel t.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Yazz hunty great colors variation and the pigmentation also how blendable it is have q few in my collection.. I always tell my family and friends how good these are.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
Been using this eyeliner for over 12 years. Wouldn't change a thing. It goes on so smooth. You can draw it think or thin, whatever you choose. Easy to sharpen also.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Corona, NY
I got this by mistake but I'm so glad I did! Highly pigmented and stays put, doesn't run or fade.