BY RIMMEL LONDON

Soft smudgeable fade resistant colour. Gives dense colour application can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look. Easy apply formulation. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Always read instructions. see more...

Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Review for: Other more...
I got the color pure white (07). Worst eye pencil I ever owned. It doesn't show up on my eyelid unless I press really hard. When doing so, splinters from the pencil scratch my eyes. I really wanted a white eyeliner pencil for the inner corners of my eyes, but I will be looking elsewhere.
Ginjer R.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Other more...
The color I am reviewing is the "Pure White" shade. I use it for a variety of purposes; as an eyeshadow base, in the waterline to make eyes appear larger, or to brighten the inner corners of my eyes. It's a very soft and creamy formula as the name suggests, and blends very nicely. When used as a base for colorful eye shadows, it really makes the color pop and helps it adhere to the eyelid. My only complaint is that it can come off very easily so I find that it needs to be set with a white eyeshadow or setting powder. Despite that minor fault, I really do enjoy this product and it's the only white pencil I use. I have added a photo of a swatch to show how buildable and pigmented it is.
Holly N.
Bowling Green, KY
Usually my eyes don't do well with cream anything since my skin is so oily. it usually slides right off. I am trying this as of now and using the black color. It's not too expensive; i bought it at kroger; I'm not sure that I am going to buy it again. I think the waterproof would do a lot better for me and I am still on the lookout
janet f.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this eye pencil. I use this color and the Black, it works just as well as the high end pencils at a quarter of the price. You can pick this up at many of the drugstores. I have hazel eyes and use it on my bottom water line, this helps open up your eyes. I use Black as a eyeliner. It lasts all day. I really like this product.
Alexis G.
Natchitoches, LA
This is one of my favorite drugstore brands in terms of eyeliner. This eyeliner is affordable and I purchased mine at Walmart. Besides the price, this eyeliner goes on smooth as butter! I have sensitive eyes and I do not have to worry about this eyeliner tugging at my skin. This color is also highly pigmented, and is more than capable of giving the dramatic eye look.
Morgan W.
Freeland , WA
I've been using kohl eyeliner since the 90s. We used to get our powder kohl from Afghanistan and I would stock up for the year. Since the wars, my choices have been limited to products found in the US. IM SO EXCITED TO FIND THIS. it works just as well as my powder.
Vanessa M.
Review for: Other more...
One of my favorite eyeliners! The pencil goes on smoothly - so easy to apply! It doesn't smudge throughout the day, can even last throughout the night. I have brown eyes (fairly dark brown), and this black eyeliner frames them nicely! I will probably always have this in my makeup kit!
Imani J.
Jacksonville, FL
I tried this eyeliner in the black shade after I ran out of another brand. It's economical and smooth. I have worn this both as a thin waterline complement and smoked out more dramatically. It's worth trying.
courtney s.
Royersford, PA
This is the best duplicate I've found so far for urban decay eyeliner. this is a much better price but it doesn't stay on quite as well but it's still a good substitute if you don't want to pay as much. It's very easy to apply
Shayla P.
Saint Charles, MO
I like this product, goes on relatively easily and stays on. It isn't as soft as other eyeliners so it can pull a bit when you are applying. If you warm it up a bit it helps. Once it is on is very pretty and stays put.