Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer
The end of colour as you know it. Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer combines the intense colour of a lipstick with a smooth lacquer shine. The ground-breaking liquid formula is packed with pure colour pigments for rich colour, phenomenal shine and supreme comfort that last all day. Sweep on with the innovative applicator with a built-in micro-reservoir that holds the perfect amount of lacquer within the wand.see more...
Top Questions See all 72 Q&A
- "My first rimmel london lippy purchase and first off i love the price which helps keep my kit costs down and i actually love the nude color which ive had trouble finding a nice one for my skin tone." in 68 reviews
- "I received this product complimentary from Influenster not from a voxbox but in a prize pack that I won in Rose Voxbox program!" in 59 reviews
- "I like using this liquid lipstick when I want a little more than a nude lip but not to bold.they are very pigmented and not expensive." in 48 reviews
- "They don't dry out lips and the shades are very flattering.The only downside is that they don't last for very long, couple of hours max." in 47 reviews
- "You should also keep in mind that after the lacquer's been worn for a long time the product wears off but you get this stain like color on the lips that does not look good; mine especifically looked like I was drinking Kool-aid." in 38 reviews
Texture wise, it didn’t feel too bad going on. But dear gods once it was there it was sticky, greasy-feeling, gloppy and suuuuper smeary. As soon as it was on it felt like it was just ooozing everywhere, and tbh, I couldn’t wait to get it off. Sorry, but I just hated this stuff. On the up side, the color saturation was good, and thankfully, when I wanted it to come off, it didn't try to stick or leave any leftover color or stain.
Overall, while I may love the packaging (cute jewel-reminiscent top, nice visible lettering, cute tube overall), and an okay application, I will -not- be buying this stuff in future, evenif I do find it in a color I like. I just kept feeling like the new Joker, w/stuff smeared all over my face & looking insane. Sorry guys. Love Rimmel, but not this stuff. :((
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos