BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London introduces new Shake it Fresh Mascara, the freshest mascara on the block that won’t dry out or cause clumps.

Shake it up to keep it fresh from start to finish. Rock ultra-smooth, clump-free volume from first to last use.  Live the London look!

• Patented shaker system refreshes the volumizing formula when needed. Formula stays good as new and clump free from first to last day of use.
  • Volume defining brush with flexible fibres volumizes and separates lashes from corner to corner for a mess-free, defined look.
  • Enjoy flawless, clump-free & smudge-free volume with every application.

Comes in 3 shades:

• Black - 01
  • Extreme Black - 03
  • Very Black - 04

Rimmel London Shake It Fresh Mascara
  • "Amazing product!! I was always looking for a clumbs free mascara and have the best one so far, it has volume too which make your eyes look big. I recommend all of you to try the new Rimmel London mascara." in 53 reviews
  • "I love the New look an I love Rimmel London an the package it comes in is easier to get open. Plus you don't have to use tissue to dab off the excess because it's clump free. I like the feel of the mascara it doesn't feel thick like other products. So I definitely give it 5 stars!" in 34 reviews
  • "BEST mascara I've ever used. Not a huge amount of volume- but goes on so so smooth. Zero clumps and beautifully long lashes. The applicator wand is perfect and nice and big. I will be buying this mascara again and again." in 22 reviews
Cristina C.
Manatí
It works for me. I'm in love with this mascara. Rimmel London Shake It Fresh Mascara. I don't remember if is waterproof, but i don't have any problem with it
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I was a little disappointed by this mascara. My lashes are pretty long so I am always looking for a mascara that will really voluminous my lashes. The product says 'clump free volume' so I was sold! I quickly went home to try this product. After applying, I noticed that my lashes were defined and black, but definitely did not have the volume that I desired. It almost looks as if you applied no mascara at all. M lashes were black but that's about it. I guess that is what you expect from a cheap drugstore product.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
Review for: Black - 01 more...
I honestly do not see many benefits with this mascara.  when I opened it and pulled the brush out , there was not much product on it.  so when I went to put it on my lashes barely any product was on them it honestly did not do much but separate them.  The packaging is very heavy.  The shaker is questionable to me considering I have not used enough of the product to see if it works.  overall I do not recommend , buying a 1$ wet n wild mascara would be more worth your money !
Taylor P.
Endicott, NY
Review for: Very Black - 04 more...
I really loved the concept behind this mascara because I always have issues with mascara drying out and was so excited to try this. The brush is really good, it gets all of my lashes and does a great job on my lower lashes. Also, the color is amazing. However there are too many issues for me to love this product which really makes me sad given how much I was looking forward to it. The mascara itself is too liquidy, making it clump very easily and take way to long to dry which causes problems with it marking up the eyeshadow I already have done. The formula also does nothing for lengthening, causing my lashes to be stumpy looking. I really wanted to love this, but it just does not work.
Amanda B.
Belleville, IL
This stuff is really good as far as making my eyelashes separate and show up, but it's too wet. When I say "too wet" it takes a bit to dry and is easily transferred to your skin if you don't let it dry before you open your eyes all of the way. For the price of this, and not counting how heavy the package itself is, I don't plan on repurchasing, ever. I feel that Rimmel really needs to do something about the formula to make it "not so wet" and maybe see if they can lighten up the package. I would be happy to review a new version and compare if this was done. If anyone has any suggestions for me on using this, I will gladly try it.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Very Black - 04 more...
I received this in my stocking as a Christmas gift, and after trying it...I'm so glad I didn't spend any money on this product. It was not great.

The "shake it" aspect is interesting, so I was excited to try it out. The problem with this mascara is that it did LITERALLY nothing for my lashes. No lengthening, no curling, no volumizing. It did coat my lashes and make them look darker, but other than that - nothing. To add to the bad news, this transferred extremely easily on to my oily lids.

This is the first Rimmel mascara I've tried, and I can't say I'm in a hurry to try another. I definitely won't be purchasing another.
Cara P.
Philadelphia, pa
Review for: Very Black - 04 more...
Talk about a gimmicky mascara. It is true that I have been using this for a bit and it definitely hasn't even come close to drying out. As for the no clumps portion, I beg to differ. No matter how long I shake, it still tends to come out on the clumpy side, which isn't great for my thin lashes. Once you have cleaned off the wand of excess product (which can take a bit of time), it does work well. I do get length and volume with this formula.
Jennifer G.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a very average mascara, it is applied easily with a nice brush, but it does not stay on very well and it smears super easily for a while after application. I love the way it makes my eyelashes look, but I need more than that out of my mascara.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Review for: Extreme Black - 03 more...
This product actually works pretty great and I have no complaints about it. Although I don't use it daily and I haven't used it in a while, when I did use it it worked really good. I am a mascara addict so I'm always switching up mascaras to try something new. Definitely worth the price.
Ella G.
Allen
Review for: Extreme Black - 03 more...
I can’t stand this mascara. I’m so glad I got it on clearance cause even though it’s cheap I would have been pissed off at paying full price. This literally did nothing. I looked like I didn’t put anything on my lashes and it was super runny. I will never buy this again.
Emely G.
If anyone has tried it, does it really not clump?
Breana B.
Kingsville, TX
How is this mascara? Is it really as great as everyone says?!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Is this a wet or dry formula?
Marisela C.
Who try this mascara already? Is it good?
dawn l.
Saranac Lake, NY
What's everyone opinion's on rimmell London mascara