BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London introduces new Shake it Fresh Mascara, the freshest mascara on the block that won’t dry out or cause clumps.

Shake it up to keep it fresh from start to finish. Rock ultra-smooth, clump-free volume from first to last use.  Live the London look!

• Patented shaker system refreshes the volumizing formula when needed. Formula stays good as new and clump free from first to last day of use.
  • Volume defining brush with flexible fibres volumizes and separates lashes from corner to corner for a mess-free, defined look.
  • Enjoy flawless, clump-free & smudge-free volume with every application.

Comes in 3 shades:

• Black - 01
  • Extreme Black - 03
  • Very Black - 04

Buy on kmart
  • "Amazing product!! I was always looking for a clumbs free mascara and have the best one so far, it has volume too which make your eyes look big. I recommend all of you to try the new Rimmel London mascara." in 53 reviews
  • "I love the New look an I love Rimmel London an the package it comes in is easier to get open. Plus you don't have to use tissue to dab off the excess because it's clump free. I like the feel of the mascara it doesn't feel thick like other products. So I definitely give it 5 stars!" in 34 reviews
  • "BEST mascara I've ever used. Not a huge amount of volume- but goes on so so smooth. Zero clumps and beautifully long lashes. The applicator wand is perfect and nice and big. I will be buying this mascara again and again." in 22 reviews
Arria C.
Review for: Extreme Black - 03 more...
I was not very satisfied with this mascara. I love the concept of shaking it for a clump free mascara, but it didn’t define my eyelashes like I wanted it to, and how I know other mascaras can. If you want a natural look, this would be a good mascara tho!
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Extreme Black - 03 more...
It the best mascara . That i ever used. It was easy to apply and use. Love it . Making my eyelashes look its best. Yes it was my fist time purchasing this mascara. I would recommend. As I see it does not come out lumpy. It’s just perfect.
Sarah N.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Very Black - 04 more...
Meh, this is just ok. It is satisfying to shake it, but it really doesn't do much. I can't tell any difference between this one (shaking it to keep it fresh) and other brands. Also, it doesn't give much volume or length. At least it isn't very pricey.
Nicole M.
Review for: Very Black - 04 more...
I thought that this mascara works pretty good! It is pretty voluminous. I don’t really know if the shaking technology does anything though. I needed to put on a couple of layers of it too.
Elena🇬🇷 S.
Hobart, IN
I absolutely love this product! It is easy to build and gives your eyelashes a longer look. The packaging is so cute and makes you think of mixing drinks and it doesn't clump like other mascaras! Definitely a must have!
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Very Black - 04 more...
I love the new Rimmel Shake It Fresh mascara!

It refreshes your mascara every time you shake it! This also prevents the mascara from drying out!

The brush is great because it volumizes and lengthens the lashes!

Also, it’s clump free!
Paige P.
Review for: Extreme Black - 03 more...
I do not like this mascara. I got it in my Target beauty box and it goes on really wet. I like the shake technology, but i have to layer another mascara with it to get the look i want. I will not purchase this product.
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
was excited to get this mascara but a bit disappointed in it's works.... a Lot of product n one pull which it's good but I clumps and doesn't dey fast at all...it doesn't volume at all and a bit to pricey for it.
Leanna R.
Review for: Extreme Black - 03 more...
I received a tube of this in my December Target Beauty Box and although the product itself is interesting, the execution isn’t there. It takes too Long to dry once applied. I wouldn’t purchase this for myself.
Mandi C.
Val Caron , ON
I loved the brush of this mascara. I'm incredibly picky about my mascara because it's my favorite beauty product. I feel as though I've tried so many because I love mascara so much. I loved the fat brush of the mascara but the formula was so wet that it made the mascara very hard to use. It spattered over my mirror and it spattered all over my hand. Despite how careful I was, I had transfer onto my skin no matter how careful I was. I had to try and remove the mascara from under my eyes and inevitably I had to redo my under eye makeup. It had so much potential but the formula was terrible. I felt it did nothing for my lashes. I had such hopes but there is nothing about this mascara that would make me purchase it. Such a mess!
Emely G.
If anyone has tried it, does it really not clump?
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Has anyone tried this yet?! I'm itching to try this out. Make up is a big deal to me and can either make you feel really good, and beautiful or make you feel like you are missing something. It is definitely on my list of #WANTtooTRYTHIS ❤ Would love to hear what you thought of it! I've heard good things! All good things!!
dawn l.
Saranac Lake, NY
What's everyone opinion's on rimmell London mascara
Breana B.
Kingsville, TX
How is this mascara? Is it really as great as everyone says?!
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Does anyone like this product?