Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
Review for: Very Black - 04 more...
I bought this at Ross & I admit I was interested in the "shaking" aspect of it all. First off the shaker thing inside makes this mascara pretty heavy. As far as it works, well the mascara is pretty thin & not dry at all. I like my mascara that way cuz I feel it makes my lashes look more natural than the whole clumpy look. The brush separates well too. What I didn't like was the fact that it kinda smeared off my lashes. After a few hours I looked like a raccoon. I had black under my eyes. I only wear mascara on my top lashes & no other eye makeup so I know it was the mascara. Maybe next time I should go with the water proof one & see how that works. Other than that I liked it.