BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London introduces new Shake it Fresh Mascara, the freshest mascara on the block that won’t dry out or cause clumps.

Shake it up to keep it fresh from start to finish. Rock ultra-smooth, clump-free volume from first to last use.  Live the London look!

• Patented shaker system refreshes the volumizing formula when needed. Formula stays good as new and clump free from first to last day of use.
  • Volume defining brush with flexible fibres volumizes and separates lashes from corner to corner for a mess-free, defined look.
  • Enjoy flawless, clump-free & smudge-free volume with every application.

Comes in 3 shades:

• Black - 01
  • Extreme Black - 03
  • Very Black - 04

Mandi C.
Mandi C.
Val Caron, ON
I loved the brush of this mascara. I'm incredibly picky about my mascara because it's my favorite beauty product. I feel as though I've tried so many because I love mascara so much. I loved the fat brush of the mascara but the formula was so wet that it made the mascara very hard to use. It spattered over my mirror and it spattered all over my hand. Despite how careful I was, I had transfer onto my skin no matter how careful I was. I had to try and remove the mascara from under my eyes and inevitably I had to redo my under eye makeup. It had so much potential but the formula was terrible. I felt it did nothing for my lashes. I had such hopes but there is nothing about this mascara that would make me purchase it. Such a mess!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Gadsden, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is really good as far as making my eyelashes separate and show up, but it's too wet. When I say "too wet" it takes a bit to dry and is easily transferred to your skin if you don't let it dry before you open your eyes all of the way. For the price of this, and not counting how heavy the package itself is, I don't plan on repurchasing, ever. I feel that Rimmel really needs to do something about the formula to make it "not so wet" and maybe see if they can lighten up the package. I would be happy to review a new version and compare if this was done. If anyone has any suggestions for me on using this, I will gladly try it.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Endicott, NY
Review for: Very Black - 04
I really loved the concept behind this mascara because I always have issues with mascara drying out and was so excited to try this. The brush is really good, it gets all of my lashes and does a great job on my lower lashes. Also, the color is amazing. However there are too many issues for me to love this product which really makes me sad given how much I was looking forward to it. The mascara itself is too liquidy, making it clump very easily and take way to long to dry which causes problems with it marking up the eyeshadow I already have done. The formula also does nothing for lengthening, causing my lashes to be stumpy looking. I really wanted to love this, but it just does not work.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was a little disappointed by this mascara. My lashes are pretty long so I am always looking for a mascara that will really voluminous my lashes. The product says 'clump free volume' so I was sold! I quickly went home to try this product. After applying, I noticed that my lashes were defined and black, but definitely did not have the volume that I desired. It almost looks as if you applied no mascara at all. M lashes were black but that's about it. I guess that is what you expect from a cheap drugstore product.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Extreme Black - 03
In my opinion, Rimmel makes the best drug store mascaras. Unfortunately, this wasn't one of them. The formula is just too wet. It's to the point that it actually drips off the end of the wand. It doesn't stick to your lashes well so you don't get much of a change in lash appearance. What you do get on your lashes doesn't stay there and transfers to your undereyes. I even let this sit out for a little bit to purposely dry it out and that didn't even work. With this wet of a formula, I can't imagine ever needing the shaker thing.
taylor s.
taylor s.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really think this is just an average mascara. I originally tried it because I thought it was an interesting product. It does exactly what it states it will; it stays like you just opened it. It's stays the same very liquidy texture that a fresh mascara would. Personally, I like when mascaras tend to get drier after a few days because it applies better. The Rimmel one stays very liquidy and looks very natural on the lashes. Like I said, I really just think this is an okay mascara. It's not horrible and since I spent the money on it, I'll use it, but I don't love it.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very average mascara, it is applied easily with a nice brush, but it does not stay on very well and it smears super easily for a while after application. I love the way it makes my eyelashes look, but I need more than that out of my mascara.
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Extreme Black - 03
I've gotten some compliments on this mascara! It's pretty wet though and takes a while to dry but once the entire tube is exposed to air a little more, it does a great job at volumizing. If you're eager to shake it the moment you get it, it might not work. Once some of the product is used up you'll actually be able to shake the inner tube. Rimmel London Shake It Fresh Mascara
Chanmolica Y.
Chanmolica Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a collection of many mascaras and I always buy new ones every week. I love the brush especially. I bought mine from Walmart and very affordable there is I believe a waterproof one and it is very long lasting and doesn't smear my under eyes. I would definitely buy it again!
Cristalle G.
Cristalle G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really thin formula and I like that. There is nothing I hate more in a mascara than when it makes my lashes look clumpy. This does not lengthen or volumize your lashes much, but if I wanted that I would put on some falsies. This darkens them and makes them look nice. Doesn't hold a curl well but I don't mind. I think this would be great for a no makeup look.
Emely M.
Emely M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If anyone has tried it, does it really not clump?
Dorinda G.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this yet?! I'm itching to try this out. Make up is a big deal to me and can either make you feel really good, and beautiful or make you feel like you are missing something. It is definitely on my list of #WANTtooTRYTHIS ❤ Would love to hear what you thought of it! I've heard good things! All good things!!
Breana B.
Breana B.
Kingsville
How is this mascara? Is it really as great as everyone says?!
Melody R.
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What makes this so unique compared to the other mascaras. Is there a big difference or a subtle one compare to the brand Other lines.
dawn l.
dawn l.
Saranac Lake, NY
What's everyone opinion's on rimmell London mascara