Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#45 in Mascara

Rimmel London introduces new Shake it Fresh Mascara, the freshest mascara on the block that won’t dry out or cause clumps.

Shake it up to keep it fresh from start to finish. Rock ultra-smooth, clump-free volume from first to last use.  Live the London look!

• Patented shaker system refreshes the volumizing formula when needed. Formula stays good as new and clump free from first to last day of use.
  • Volume defining brush with flexible fibres volumizes and separates lashes from corner to corner for a mess-free, defined look.
  • Enjoy flawless, clump-free & smudge-free volume with every application.

Comes in 3 shades:

• Black - 01
  • Extreme Black - 03
  • Very Black - 04
Photos (92)
Mandi C.
Mandi C.
Val Caron, Ontario

I loved the brush of this mascara. I'm incredibly picky about my mascara because it's my favorite beauty product. I feel as though I've tried so many because I love mascara so much. I loved the fat brush of the mascara but the formula was so wet that it made the mascara very hard to use. It spattered over my mirror and it spattered all over my hand. Despite how careful I was, I had transfer onto my skin no matter how careful I was. I had to try and remove the mascara from under my eyes and inevitably I had to redo my under eye makeup. It had so much potential but the formula was terrible. I felt it did nothing for my lashes. I had such hopes but there is nothing about this mascara that would make me purchase it. Such a mess!
Drenda D.
Drenda D.
Bakersfield , CA

I love that this mascara renews the product on the spoolie by shaking it because it makes the product itself last longer. Regular mascaras pump air into the tube which in turn dries out the product faster. This is the solution to that problem. The mascara itself gives a great performance on my lashes. They look longer and darker. Overall a great product.
Sibel C.
Sibel C.

Ik heb dit bij de kruidvat gekocht. Helaas heb ik de verkeerde nummer gepakt. Toen ik ermee thuis kwam zag ik het nummer dat ik het verkeerde had gepakt. Ik kwam ermee weer in de winkel en ze namen hem niet terug.. ik vind het wel een echte top product. Ik zou wel ook de extra black willen proberen.
Chanmolica Y.
Chanmolica Y.

I have a collection of many mascaras and I always buy new ones every week. I love the brush especially. I bought mine from Walmart and very affordable there is I believe a waterproof one and it is very long lasting and doesn't smear my under eyes. I would definitely buy it again!
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

I have mixed feelings about this Mascara. It is very bold and the wand is lovely for the price point. However, the formula was very liquidy and sometimes running onto my hands. I have to stay still when my Lashes dry so they don't smudge. Overall, I think it's okay.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

The idea of this mascara is very innovative and I love it. However the formula is very wet and can result in weighing your lashes down and takes time to dry down so it takes work to layer. Also will transfer on lid or lower lash line because it's so wet.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Tallahassee, FL

This is a very average mascara, it is applied easily with a nice brush, but it does not stay on very well and it smears super easily for a while after application. I love the way it makes my eyelashes look, but I need more than that out of my mascara.
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Stuart, FL

This has to be the worst mascara ever used I tried it and give it a chance for a couple weeks and I guess after using Mac and going to alto to borrow other mascara is this mascara does not compare at all I would not recommend this mascara is anyone
Eden M.
Eden M.
Saint john, New brunswick

I just got this mascara and has been using it for about a week.. I love the consistency and buildup. It's probably my new fave. It does come out of the tube in a large amount so I wipe off the excess before applying to my eyes.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.

This mascara is amazing it doesn't clump glides on gives great volume to the lashes I bought this at sephora it lasted me 2 months this is one of my favorites it is better than revlon I would definitely recommend this product
Emely M.
Emely M.

If anyone has tried it, does it really not clump?
dawn l.
dawn l.

What's everyone opinion's on rimmell London mascara
Melody R.
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY

What makes this so unique compared to the other mascaras. Is there a big difference or a subtle one compare to the brand Other lines.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake

Is this a wet or dry formula?
Marisela C.
Marisela C.
Hemet, CA
Who try this mascara already? Is it good?

Join Now