Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#51 in Mascara

Rimmel London introduces new Shake it Fresh Mascara, the freshest mascara on the block that won’t dry out or cause clumps.

Shake it up to keep it fresh from start to finish. Rock ultra-smooth, clump-free volume from first to last use.  Live the London look!

• Patented shaker system refreshes the volumizing formula when needed. Formula stays good as new and clump free from first to last day of use.
  • Volume defining brush with flexible fibres volumizes and separates lashes from corner to corner for a mess-free, defined look.
  • Enjoy flawless, clump-free & smudge-free volume with every application.

Comes in 3 shades:

• Black - 01
  • Extreme Black - 03
  • Very Black - 04
Photos (116)
Mandi C.
Mandi C.
Val Caron, Ontario
I loved the brush of this mascara. I'm incredibly picky about my mascara because it's my favorite beauty product. I feel as though I've tried so many because I love mascara so much. I loved the fat brush of the mascara but the formula was so wet that it made the mascara very hard to use. It spattered over my mirror and it spattered all over my hand. Despite how careful I was, I had transfer onto my skin no matter how careful I was. I had to try and remove the mascara from under my eyes and inevitably I had to redo my under eye makeup. It had so much potential but the formula was terrible. I felt it did nothing for my lashes. I had such hopes but there is nothing about this mascara that would make me purchase it. Such a mess!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Gadsden, TN
This stuff is really good as far as making my eyelashes separate and show up, but it's too wet. When I say "too wet" it takes a bit to dry and is easily transferred to your skin if you don't let it dry before you open your eyes all of the way. For the price of this, and not counting how heavy the package itself is, I don't plan on repurchasing, ever. I feel that Rimmel really needs to do something about the formula to make it "not so wet" and maybe see if they can lighten up the package. I would be happy to review a new version and compare if this was done. If anyone has any suggestions for me on using this, I will gladly try it.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
I was a little disappointed by this mascara. My lashes are pretty long so I am always looking for a mascara that will really voluminous my lashes. The product says 'clump free volume' so I was sold! I quickly went home to try this product. After applying, I noticed that my lashes were defined and black, but definitely did not have the volume that I desired. It almost looks as if you applied no mascara at all. M lashes were black but that's about it. I guess that is what you expect from a cheap drugstore product.
taylor s.
taylor s.
Quincy , MA
I really think this is just an average mascara. I originally tried it because I thought it was an interesting product. It does exactly what it states it will; it stays like you just opened it. It's stays the same very liquidy texture that a fresh mascara would. Personally, I like when mascaras tend to get drier after a few days because it applies better. The Rimmel one stays very liquidy and looks very natural on the lashes. Like I said, I really just think this is an okay mascara. It's not horrible and since I spent the money on it, I'll use it, but I don't love it.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a very average mascara, it is applied easily with a nice brush, but it does not stay on very well and it smears super easily for a while after application. I love the way it makes my eyelashes look, but I need more than that out of my mascara.
Chanmolica Y.
Chanmolica Y.
I have a collection of many mascaras and I always buy new ones every week. I love the brush especially. I bought mine from Walmart and very affordable there is I believe a waterproof one and it is very long lasting and doesn't smear my under eyes. I would definitely buy it again!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
This was a good idea for a product and very unique,but it just didn't do much. I got it at Walgreens and the price didn't match the product. I have long lashes already but it just seemed like all it did was wet your lashes although it did define a little. The formula is very average and smears everywhere. If you're a natural makeup girl,I can see this working for you.
Drenda D.
Drenda D.
Bakersfield , CA
I love that this mascara renews the product on the spoolie by shaking it because it makes the product itself last longer. Regular mascaras pump air into the tube which in turn dries out the product faster. This is the solution to that problem. The mascara itself gives a great performance on my lashes. They look longer and darker. Overall a great product.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
This mascara is amazing it doesn't clump glides on gives great volume to the lashes I bought this at sephora it lasted me 2 months this is one of my favorites it is better than revlon I would definitely recommend this product
Tracy K.
Tracy K.
Lenexa, KS
June 22, 2017, 10:29 a.m.
Review for: Extreme Black - 03
This mascara is pretty great. I like it a lot after it dries. It is a little more wet than I'm used to but it separates my lashes and makes them look incredibly long. I haven't had to refresh it yet. I would recommend this product if you don't mind waiting for your mascara to dry for a few minutes after applying.
Emely M.
Emely M.
If anyone has tried it, does it really not clump?
dawn l.
dawn l.
Saranac Lake, NY
What's everyone opinion's on rimmell London mascara
Melody R.
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
What makes this so unique compared to the other mascaras. Is there a big difference or a subtle one compare to the brand Other lines.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake
Is this a wet or dry formula?
Marisela C.
Marisela C.
Hemet, CA
Who try this mascara already? Is it good?