BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London introduces new Shake it Fresh Mascara, the freshest mascara on the block that won’t dry out or cause clumps.

Shake it up to keep it fresh from start to finish. Rock ultra-smooth, clump-free volume from first to last use.  Live the London look!

• Patented shaker system refreshes the volumizing formula when needed. Formula stays good as new and clump free from first to last day of use.
  • Volume defining brush with flexible fibres volumizes and separates lashes from corner to corner for a mess-free, defined look.
  • Enjoy flawless, clump-free & smudge-free volume with every application.

Comes in 3 shades:

• Black - 01
  • Extreme Black - 03
  • Very Black - 04

Buy on Walgreens*
Monica V.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Extreme Black - 03
I'm not big on the Rimmel line altogether, I have never been. I decided to try out this mascara because I found the "shaking" quite intriguing. I didn't notice any lengthening, thickness, volume, nothing at all but a coat of black on my lashes. The formula is very wet and leaves flakey specks on your face. This burns my eyes so bad upon removing, anyone else? I actually wanted to be fair, so I used it a couple more times only to have another horrible makeup day. This was one I had to toss in the TRASH, literally!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Extreme Black - 03
In my opinion, Rimmel makes the best drug store mascaras. Unfortunately, this wasn't one of them. The formula is just too wet. It's to the point that it actually drips off the end of the wand. It doesn't stick to your lashes well so you don't get much of a change in lash appearance. What you do get on your lashes doesn't stay there and transfers to your undereyes. I even let this sit out for a little bit to purposely dry it out and that didn't even work. With this wet of a formula, I can't imagine ever needing the shaker thing.
Andrea M.
CHICAGO, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
was excited to get this mascara but a bit disappointed in it's works.... a Lot of product n one pull which it's good but I clumps and doesn't dey fast at all...it doesn't volume at all and a bit to pricey for it.
Paige P.
Review for: Extreme Black - 03
I do not like this mascara. I got it in my Target beauty box and it goes on really wet. I like the shake technology, but i have to layer another mascara with it to get the look i want. I will not purchase this product.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Extreme Black - 03
It the best mascara . That i ever used. It was easy to apply and use. Love it . Making my eyelashes look its best. Yes it was my fist time purchasing this mascara. I would recommend. As I see it does not come out lumpy. It’s just perfect.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Extreme Black - 03
I've gotten some compliments on this mascara! It's pretty wet though and takes a while to dry but once the entire tube is exposed to air a little more, it does a great job at volumizing. If you're eager to shake it the moment you get it, it might not work. Once some of the product is used up you'll actually be able to shake the inner tube. Rimmel London Shake It Fresh Mascara
Corrine L.
Review for: Very Black - 04
Honestly not my favorite drugstore mascara. It dried nicely but I feel like it made my lashes seem shorter even though I have fairly long lashes. I probably would reach for one of their volume enhancing mascaras and try that because this product was not horrible, it just did nothing for my lashes.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Extreme Black - 03
Terrible extremely and utterly disappointed in this mascara. It was a great idea with the shaking idea but it does nothing but put really wet blackness on my eyes. It doesn’t lengthen or cost them it really is the worst mascara I’ve ever used. Would not recommend and would never use again.
TaylorRae M.
Review for: Extreme Black - 03
Decent mascara, but wayyy to watery for me. Makes a mess if it hits the skin. However, it’s affordable and I felt like it gave my lashes a little more volume, which I like! I probably wouldn’t buy it again because there are other formulas that they have that are better.
Christine R.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Black - 01
I do not like this product. It’s too wet and clumps very easily. It’s not pricey at all. I don’t get the benefits of shaking it either. I only use it as a back up mascara if my others are packed somewhere else. Would not buy again.
Emely M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If anyone has tried it, does it really not clump?
Breana B.
Kingsville
How is this mascara? Is it really as great as everyone says?!
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this yet?! I'm itching to try this out. Make up is a big deal to me and can either make you feel really good, and beautiful or make you feel like you are missing something. It is definitely on my list of #WANTtooTRYTHIS ❤ Would love to hear what you thought of it! I've heard good things! All good things!!
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What makes this so unique compared to the other mascaras. Is there a big difference or a subtle one compare to the brand Other lines.
dawn l.
Saranac Lake, NY
What's everyone opinion's on rimmell London mascara