Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara uploaded by Nikita P.Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara uploaded by Nikita P.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Product description

Fuller figured brush – fuller figured lashes. Curves in all the right places! The first Triple Plump brush with 3 x the curves for 70% curlier lashes. Voluptuous brush with Curve Control technology wiggles easily through your lashes quickly coating them. Exclusive brush design curves IN to maximize lash loading, curves OUT to curl and de-clump each lash for a complete curved look. Lashes look lusciously curled, plumped and defined. Plump ‘em up! Enriched with proteins, the plumping formula strengthens lashes over time for a continuous lash boosting effect. Rich cream texture instantly amplifies your natural volume x 7 and fixes the curl for 12 hour hold. Fabulously fuller lashes.

Buy on Walmart
Devin D.
Saline, MI
I have absolutely no idea why this was discontinued, because this was my jam after the Maybelline One by One was discontinued. This gave beautiful length, kept a curl all night & you could pile on several coats to get that false lash look & it barely clumped. I loved this formula & the brush helped get every lash. Bring this back!!!
Lisa Z.
New York
I have always had trouble finding Mascara that stayed on my eyes and didn't make me look like a raccoon at the end of the night or day for that matter.I have used this product for years and unlike most mascara's I would highly recommend it.Its for sure worth the try..
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
No need even to curl your eyelashes...this mascara wand does it for you...its a perfect mascara...great beauty item to carry in your purse
Nikki B.
Bardstown, KY
This is what I used throughout High School absolutely loved it loved the brush didn't Clump eyelashes made them look long and voluminous
VERUZKA C.
 I have tried this mascara in hopes it would do all it claims, but unfortunately it did not live up to the hype. I do like the shaped brush, but it really did not life or curl my lashes. It was just like the rest of my mascara misfits. Because it was no worse than the rest would have made this product a re-buy, but the fact that it takes so long to dry, and if you blink before it is set, you get little black mascara dots under your eyes makes this product a no go for me.
Marta k.
Colinas do tocantins
As products of the year, my favorite #lashparadise @Influenster #contest
#influensterawards #liskesforlikes #followforfollow #unfollowforunfollow #sdv #today #sunday
Nikita P.
Absolutely loved this mascara it made my eyelashes so voluminous and lengthened which made my day to day eyeshadow looks pop.
sws L.
Jerusalem
Perfectttt.. lovvvvve it soo much .. it makes my lashes beautiful and sexyy .. it is gorgeous ❤❤❤
And highly recommendedddd