Rimmel London Sexy Curves Full Volume and Curve Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Nikki T.Rimmel London Sexy Curves Full Volume and Curve Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Corrine B.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Up to 70% curlier lashes. Voluptuous volume. Removes with regular eye makeup remover. Triple plump brush. Full volume & curve mascara. Solvent free. Lashes look up to 70% curlier with voluptuous volume. Featuring the Plump-Up Lash System: Unique triple...

Buy on Amazon*
Lisa F.
Melbourne Bch, FL
Just don't do it! Normally I love Rimmel products, which is why I purchased this to begin with. Epic fail on so many levels. It went on easy enough, once I watched a couple YouTube videos on how to apply makeup (never used the stuff as a kid) I know to do the old wiggle up from the root technique for non clumpy application! Anyway, the color is good but the staying power just isn't there. It was flaking all over the place with in the first couple hours of wear, then when I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, I realized that it was also smeared all over under my eyes making me look like I had been on an all nighter or gotten punched out by someone.
Sad to say, this is one Rimmel product that I will not buy again
Nikki T.
Hattiesburg, MS
So everyone thinks that a mascara is a mascara no matter what brand. But not necessarily because when I picked up my rimmel waterproof mascara I saw a difference not just in my lashes or whatever but I have allergies real bad and my eyes run water and of course when I try to blot them or wipe them a lot of my eyeliner and mascara comes off so with this mascara being waterproof it basically stays in place when my eyes gets to running water like I'm crying this is going to be one of my longtime favorites I will be purchasing again once I run low.
Melissa G.
Mandeville, LA
What a terrible mascara. I bought this because I was going to Mexico and needed a waterproof mascara that wasn't going to cost me a fortune. I don't take my expensive makeup on vacation because it gets checked in my luggage. This mascara is like black water. I have used other drug store mascara and have never had such a bad experience. Lash Blast is great, physician formula Cat Eyes is another great one. This is garbage. It is watery and doesn't extend or plump your lashes it just coats them in a stiff, black substance that doesn't enhance them; in fact it weighs them down and they lay flat.
Julie M.
Camden
This product was pretty good, it really helps to make your lashes seem darker and longer and it lasts. Compared to otehrs it works well because most mascaras don’t help with making your lashes seem longer. The price on it was good as well. Although it seems to clump a little this is my favorite mascara. I would totally recommend.
Montserrath L.
Illinois City
UNA MASCARILLA EXCELENTE , LO USAS DURANTE EL DIA Y NO TE DEJA LOS OJOS NEGROS DESPUES DE USARLO , ES MUY BUENA, AUN SI LO USAS PARA METETERTE EN UNA ALBERCA ES RESISTENTE AL AGUA Y TE DURA MUCHO. SOLAMENTE QUE SI SE NECESITA USAR UN BUEN ACEITE PARA DESPINTARSELAS ANTES DE DORMIR Y SI USAS DEMACIADO TE QUEDAN GRUMOS
Megan K.
Pepperell
This product is great, I tried recently and will keep using after. Makes lashes huge and does not smudge ever stays on and doesn’t clump. Would highly recommend to a friend.
Marissa T.
West haven, CT
This mascara is awesome. I really like the wand because it does great at separating my lashes as well as making them look flawless. I got this at CVS for wicked cheap. I would buy again but not the waterproof version sometimes it's nearly impossible for me to get the stuff off but totally worth it!
Rimell is my favorite to use for eye products. It has bold color and lasts longer. It is easier to apply then most. I normally pick it up at wal mart or a drug store . I will probably always use this product as my first choice when it comes to eye liner and mascara!
Kaitlyn F.
Orem
Rimmel mascara is top notch, I have very thin lashes and it does a good job at making them look full and sexy. I have a hard time finding mascara that I like and Rimmel does a great job at making my eyes pop and look beautiful it's the only mascara i use
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
This mascara is awesome!!! It's super long lasting and I love the wand. It isn't too big and it isn't too small. It was my first time using this product and I got it at my local drugstore. I would recommend this product to you over and over again!