BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes stretched to their max!

•         The dual action brush captures lashes bringing them to their max.

•         Curved side: Volumises and loads up lashes for xx-treme look.

•         Flat side: Defines and lengthens lashes from root to tip. No clumps.

• from a scale from 1-12 how good is this mascara?2 Answers
  • I've never tried Timmel London mascara. Is it any good? I...2 Answers
  • How is the brush? I prefer a big, soft brush. 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this mascara, I got it for my birthday, it lengthens lashes, thickens, and gives them a very full, sexy look. Highly recommend it!" in 42 reviews
  • "I love this mascara! Every time I wear this mascara I have people asking me what kind of lashes I'm wearing. Long lasting and not sticky" in 10 reviews
Aracely C.
Compton , Ca
I would like to give it a try , those this works ?? Those it make your eyelash longer ??? You get this at Walmart and target and stuff right ?? Is this product good for its price ???
Alana H.
Temecula , CA
Excellent mascara for the price. While I have used higher end mascara that I liked better, they weren't good enough to justify the price difference. This mascara doesn't clump, flake or run and make my eyes pop, lengthening and darkening my lashes.
Denise M.
Tarawa Ter, NC
I enjoy using this mascara for night time dramatic looks! It adds that volume and doesn't give me the clumpy look like most mascaras tend to! Lasts pretty much all day as well! Definitely recommend!
Mallory N.
Columbia, TN
This mascara is what I have been searching so long for! After trying so many different types of mascaras this is the one I have consistently bought. It gives my eyelashes great volume and no clumsiness whatsoever!
Yesenia V.
Cumming, GA
love this mascara. really recommend if you want beautiful long eyelashes!! It's good with every eye color and the price is just right not like other mascaras that can be a bit pricey. I would definitely buy this product more then just one time.
Stephanie M.
Mt Prospect, IL
This is a pretty good mascara. I would only use this if you are going to layer it with another mascara. It is very liquidy and is kind of clumpy. It's ok but not the best thing ever. I would probably never buy this agiAn but as least I know now!!
Ashley R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This mascara is great for when you need that dramatic look. It makes your eyelashes thick and fuller looking so they almost look fake. The only flaw is that they tend to get some eyelashes clumped together and its hard to get off once it dries.
Becky G.
Warrenton, VA
Love the applicator brush. It goes on pretty smoothly but has a weird smell to it that i couldn't get over but it wasn't too bad. It didn't flake off and lasted all day until I removed it. Would recommend.
Morgan B.
Spencer, OH
I really like the angle of the brush because it definitely sets a tone for your lashes! But don't use too much because it may clump. I usually use this if I'm going out somewhere nice. I highly recommend!
Stacey C.
Cary, IL
LOVE ! this product i use it daily and it is my go too i think it might be my new favorite. It makes my eyelashes look so long and black i don't even have to wear eyeliner
Daniella D.
does this give volume because i need a volumizing mascara
Victoria P.
Is good?
Tara G.
Did this irritate anyone's eyes?
Sivi P.
Whitby, AK
Looking for an affordable mascara to recommend to my choir students! Is this mainly lengthening, thickening or curling?
Jade J.
Does this mascara clump easily?