BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes stretched to their max!

•         The dual action brush captures lashes bringing them to their max.

•         Curved side: Volumises and loads up lashes for xx-treme look.

•         Flat side: Defines and lengthens lashes from root to tip. No clumps.

• from a scale from 1-12 how good is this mascara?2 Answers
  • I've never tried Timmel London mascara. Is it any good? I...2 Answers
  • How is the brush? I prefer a big, soft brush. 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this mascara, I got it for my birthday, it lengthens lashes, thickens, and gives them a very full, sexy look. Highly recommend it!" in 42 reviews
  • "I love this mascara! Every time I wear this mascara I have people asking me what kind of lashes I'm wearing. Long lasting and not sticky" in 10 reviews
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
However I don't feel like there was actually much product as there should have been, I have really enjoyed this mascara. It has a really nice brush that has a thin Center and it's perfect for getting those little hairs on the inside than out of corners making it very flared and thick looking.
Cearra H.
Jacksonville
This mascara is one of my favorite to use because I never have a problem with it clumping or making my eyelashes stick together. It brushes my lashes out while it applies the mascara and even seems to extend them. The tube lasts for a pretty long time, even with every day use and it's an inexpensive product you can find at any store.
Hanna C.
This was the messiest mascara I've ever tried to use. It has such a wet/runny formula that it literally got all the over the place. IF you were able to be extremely still for it to dry it would look okay, but it's too much of a hassle for anyone to mess with.
Alissa O.
I have been using this mascara for about 3 months and is to go to for my makeup application. It separates and covers the lashes evenly and only clumps up every once in awhile but is easy to fix by waving the wand through your eyelashes a second time
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
This is a great drugstore mascara. The consistency is perfect for coating the lashes, lifting and extending them. I really love using this mascara for my bottom lashes because it separates them and makes me look like a have more bottom lashes than I actually do.
Fifi B.
I used this product for a long time. It definitely does its job in making your lashes stand out. However it doesn’t curl them or give me volume as I want so I combine this product with another product to achieve my look. Still great color and product just doesn’t do what I’d like.
Caden G.
Moss Point, MS
I have terribly short and thin eyelashes, and this is by far my favorite mascara! Downside is that it comes out pretty thick which is really good for me but not so good for my friends that already have long lashes.
Lacey D.
Paris, AR
Great for length and volume. I’m not the type to wear falsies or have my lashes filled in the salon, but this mascara makes me look like I have longer fuller lashes at a good price point. Will definitely be buying again.
Malea R.
Snellville, GA
So this product advertised high volume n dramatic length with no clumps and i can honestly vouch for them. I love how the formula is light weight and goes on effortlessly. There was a little clumping but was easily combed through. I included a before and after picture and ITS DRAMATIC. Also this is a cheaper brand and compared to my $23-30 massacre its fairly similar. Only thing that i would change is the bristles on the brush to the longer metal-like ones. They give you eyes that POW look. But as i said this is so similar u still get the look. If you wanted to step up you lash length use a coat or 2 of lash primer beforehand and BOOM.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
This is my favorite drugstore mascara. I love my high end mascaras, but sometimes I just can't fork over more than $20 for a tube! This is the next best thing for me. While wet, it's very buildable and holds a curl. It also doesn't transfer to my skin from my lower lashes, like I've seen a lot of mascara do. It comes off easily with makeup remover or soap and warm water. All in all this is worth the money if you're looking for a decent mascara that won't break the bank.
Tatyana C.
from a scale from 1-12 how good is this mascara?
Shuaniqua D.
Nolanville, TX
I've never tried Timmel London mascara. Is it any good? Is this a dark black?
Susan B.
I have been looking for a replacement for my discontinued mascara I have long lashes but they are invisible and I have a lot of product transfer on my lids. I am wondering if this mascara will work for me ?
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
How is the brush? I prefer a big, soft brush.
Michel C.
Guatemala
What do you think about it?