MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerRimmel London
Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner

It’ Long lasting shocking color intensity with kohl Britania

• High intensity color for an instant color impact

• Ultra smooth & creamy formula that glides on easily Waterproof

• smudge-proof

• sweat-proof

• heat-proof

• humidity-proof and scandal- proof Dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested

• Safe for sensitive eyes.

I Love these colors! I wear a lot of colored liners, purple is my favorite. Does these liners stay in place and doesn’t crease?
IttS long lasting for real?
How do you sharpen Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner? I can't do it without getting horrible stabby edges! Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
Start your review of Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
I love these. Smooth and long lasting. Easy to use and one of my favorites. I'm usually just a simple black liner girl, but definitely willing to try the other shades. Quality and good price. Definitely recommend in reviews
I love using the nude color on my lower water line. It gives my eyes a pop but doesn't look harsh as using a white color. This pencil is creamy and goes on easily not hurting your eyes. This is the only color I have used- I would definitely try other shades when I am in need!in reviews
I love waterproof eyeliners, and this is defiantly a go to product. love all the colors they have. like previous reviewers said the makeup is easy to remove from your eyes . in reviews
...everything gets smudged within minutes. This gel eyeliner stays on and doesn't smudge at all! It's easy to put on (slowly since I'm new to this stuff) but the brush does get stiff and hard easily. But to fix that you just have to clean the brush after each use, which does get annoying. But this is the best eyeliner I've ever bought! I highly recommend it!in reviews
Ana V.
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner uploaded by Ana V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Deep Blue
Hermoso color, producto duradero! Lo tengo en varios colores y todos muy lindos y buena pigmentación
Kara E.
Waynesboro, PA
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner uploaded by Kara E.
Review for: Black
This is a great cheaper gel eyeliner. Goes on smooth and is waterproof. Doesnt smudge unless you actually rub it. Recommend!
Danielle F.
Bridgewater, NJ
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner uploaded by Danielle F.
Loooove these eyeliner pens! They roll on so easily and don’t smudge. I love a classic beauty look without the overdone liquid liner some days. Today I chose to use an eyeliner crayon. This line and brand is fantastic. Highly recommend!
saltspreebabe C.
Las Vegas, NV
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner I'm Asian with oily skin and it's hard to find an eyeliner that goes on smoothly, last all day (especially in humid weather) but washes off easily. It's very affordable and totally worth it!
Whitney K.
Huntsville, MO
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner uploaded by Whitney K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sparkling Black
I love this eyeliner, I really do. It goes on super smooth easy to use once you get it on and you let it sit for a couple minutes it's not going nowhere. I can wear it a night out on the town and wake up the next morning and my eyeliner still there. I'd highly recommend.
Crystal M.
Seattle, WA
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner uploaded by Crystal M.
This gives me the best smokey blue eyes that lasts all day, even in wet weather. Been using it for years and wouldn't change a thing about it.
Angie S.
Appleton, WI
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner uploaded by Angie S.
I love the purple eyeliner! I use it all the time, it really makes my green eyes pop!
Elizabeth H.
Trenton, NC
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Black
I've used this product for years! This is the best eyeliner there is! It lasts for hours and I just love the way it doesn't smudge. It takes practice to get use to it. But you dont have to worry about sharpening or scratching your eyes with this product. Great for your top line and bottom.
Gabrielle W.
Barberton, OH
Review for: Black, Nude
These eyeliners are absolutely fantastic for drugstore liners! I use the black and the nude as well! They have great pigment and last literally all day! They don’t smudge or budge at all! I have purchased and repurchase these! Holy grail pencil liner from the drugstore!
Brandy T.
Battle Creek, MI
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner uploaded by Brandy T.
Review for: Black
Of course it was sparkly so I just had to try it. From the first moment I put it on I could feel the glitter scratching me. It says it's waterproof but it's not and it smudges. The glitter ended up in my eye and it hurt. I use it for arts and crafts when me and son are making things.

143 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer N.
Boise, ID
il y a un an
Helena M. il y a un an
I never had issues with sharpening Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner compared to other eyeliners. I use NARS make up sharper and it works really well for me.
Janine R.
il y a un an
Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation Does this product transfer onto your clothing, like a scarf or jacket collar, or does it stay put?
Emma D. il y a un an
This product stays put, definitely worth the try