BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner: Rich and intense color Creates a smooth, smudge-proof line Comes with a professional thin brush

Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love that this is available in blue. I have blue eyes and sometimes I like to use something other than black or brown on my waterline. I wouldn't mind seeing a variation in blues, greens and purples. This is amazing on. Easy to use. It's smudge proof and long lasting! Rimmel London makes some pretty amazing eyeliners! Try a cat eye with this color instead of your go to black for your next date night look!
Dolma Y.
Santa Fe , NM
If you have hooded eyes you will not like this product. I have one slightly hooded and one that's more hooded. So I bought this as it said waterproof and I thought it might outlast my hooded eyes but I was disappointed it transferred to my top lid like crazy and right away. Did not like this at all.
Madeline J.
Rexburg, ID
This eyeliner is amazing. It's easy to use and makes winged eyeliner easy to achieve! It is very hard to remove though and you have to use make up remover. The difficulty of removing it is well worth the ease and beauty of it. I love this eyeliner and couldn't survive without it!
Amanda A.
I found this eye liner about 6 months ago it's is really great, easy to use last all day and for the price it's a product you'll have for at least 5 months before you need to look for another. I really like this eyeliner you can create your own look
Anna P.
I absolutely loved this gel eyeliner. It had fantastic wear, very affordable and lasted me for more than 6 months! My eye color is blue so it puts a nice finishing touch To make my eyes pop. :) I would recommend it to anyone.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Rimmel london I have been using for years. Blue is prefect with my blue eyes.I suggest all of my ffiends who have blue eyes to not shy aaay from this blue eyeliner. Glides on smooth as its a gel.
Alyssa L.
Swoyersville , PA
The brush was extremely rough on your eyes. felt like you needed to firmly apply product in order to get a nice application. There are so many other brands that have better options
Lindsey P.
Cloquet, MN
Eyeliner is one of my essentials. I can't tell you how maybe times I've been so excited about buying a new eyeliner and have been let down. This product did that same for me. The application was nice and smooth, easy apply. But overall will not be buying again
Evany R.
San Fernando, CA
Great eyeliner for drug store, no need to waste 20 on an eyeliner that you can buy at this price and it be worth it! Not pricey at all. Love it! Super long lasting and doesn't smudge. Would definitely buy again!
Brittany S.
Love it, wouldn't us anything else. Cheap, affordable, last forever, stays on good, would definitely buy it again. And I can control it better than a pencils.
Kim K.
Meriden
Is gel better than pencil or liquid liner?
Marilyn M.
New Orleans, LA
I've never tired gel liner. I love how smooth and dark the liquid is but a pencil is much easier.. perhaps it is the best of both worlds?
Rocío D.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Is good?
Mariana C.
Pharr , TX
Can it be used inside the water line?
Stefanie H.
Morven, GA
Does this eyeliner apply thick ? How many hours of wear can you get out of it