BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner: Rich and intense color Creates a smooth, smudge-proof line Comes with a professional thin brush

Adalgisa c.
Es suave y tiene buena pigmentacion, por el precio casi $6.00 dolares esta perfecto, la brucha no me gusta uso otra y queda perfecto, para el dia a dia es excelente.
April S.
Los Angeles, CA
im a huge fan of rimmel london scandaleyes eyeliner. literally i have tried all brands and it is my favorite! super dark, easy to apply and creamy. i like using it to cover up the traces of my false lashes it helps alot because the liner is so dark
Whitney G.
Philadelphia
Great smudged out liner with waterproof potential. It has the quality of a prestige product and is a great dupe for the UD eyeliners. Very easy to apply and use. Would recommend to a friend! Great dupe!
LAUREN N.
Great waterproof liner for the price! You just need to make sure and keep the lid closed so it doesn't dry out too quickly. I also love the brush tool it comes with, and it's easy to use and apply.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This is such a wonderful product for an amazing price you can find at the drugstore. It does not smudge and is long wearing! It's a true black eyeliner and looks flawless on the eyes ūüôā
Heidi C.
I didnt use the brush it did not seem like a good quality. I love how it easy it does on but its not really black on the eye need to repeatly apply on area to darken but good for the price
Lakishi H.
I don't really like this gel eyeliner. It smudges and it does not stay in place for me. It isn't as pigmented as the maybelline one. I would rather spend a little bit more and get the maybelline gel eyeliner instead of this one.
Mercade A.
Lynwood,WA
Smudges and wears off during the day . It somehow gets underneath my lower lashes even if no eyeliner was applied there. Maybe I have oily lids, but it transfers
Brianna H.
Canyon Lake, TX
Love love! It has a super rich pigment, it lasts a long time, it pretty good about not smudging, and it REALLY water proof. I went swimming with this on once and it was fine.
Amanda G.
Fresno, CA
I use no other eyeliner! Being someone with covered eyelids it's very hard to find an eyeliner that will stay out and not rub off on top of your eyelid! This one works perfectly and I never have to worry about it running away.
Kim K.
Meriden
Is gel better than pencil or liquid liner?
Marilyn M.
New Orleans, LA
I've never tired gel liner. I love how smooth and dark the liquid is but a pencil is much easier.. perhaps it is the best of both worlds?
Rocío D.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Is good?
Mariana C.
Pharr , TX
Can it be used inside the water line?
Stefanie H.
Morven , GA
Does this eyeliner apply thick ? How many hours of wear can you get out of it