BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner: Rich and intense color Creates a smooth, smudge-proof line Comes with a professional thin brush

Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
So cute! Really love this stuff! When you need a pop of color this product is amazing! Not too intensely blue but the right amount! Goes on creamy and doesn't dry out too quick! Great build up too! My favorite
Gabrielle L.
In love with this thin pen. Normally my eyeliner skips around the end of my eyes while I'm trying to do a wing but this eyeliner went on perfectly and smooth. I didn't get to try it out in water yet but so far it's awesome and lasts all day!!
Wen C.
Doral, FL
Me parece bueno , no excelente porque no tiene muy buena duración que se diga ... o creo que es porque tengo mi piel grasa ... es fácil de aplicar si tienen práctica ... pero realmente no lo compraría de nuevo
Daisy A.
You want an eyelinear that is very soft to apply on get this. I bought this at Walmart it does not cost you a lot to buy it has an okay packaging they can improve that. The eyelinear brush needs improvement but overall i would buy again if they improved.
Macey C.
This liner is amazing! I use this product when I'm wanting something exotic in my waterline. It lasts quite awhile in the waterline! It's so easy to apply! I would recommend this product to anyone who loves blue!
Gema C.
Blaine, MN
This product has been one of my go tos since high school! Love how creamy the product is and so easy to spread. Until this product I have not been able to do top eyeliner. (Also use for my eyebrows) I recommend to everyone and will use forever!!
Sahida g.
Rialto, CA
I really loved how it's so soft and creamy goes on so perfect I also love how the brush is so small and can get your way around your eye without getting it everywhere. Totally my favs, would buy again!
Kiri W.
Martins ferry
It was a really nice eyeliner, it lasted all day with no creasing, and it came with a good brush, except, it dried up after 3 weeks! I didn't leave it open or anything, I wanted to use it one day and it was completely dry.
Jasmine J.
Duquesne, PA
I really love this product and can make any look you have pop and you can use it on a everyday look or just to give a pop on a special occasion. I would suggest you to try out this product because it is the best thing ever.
Nicole S.
Warren, MI
I like it, I love it. I have this eye liner in nude. I use it to brighten my lower eyelids. I goes on really smooth and it is waterproof. What else could you ask for. I couldn't wait to open the package and give it a test drive.
Kim K.
Meriden
Is gel better than pencil or liquid liner?
Marilyn M.
New Orleans, LA
I've never tired gel liner. I love how smooth and dark the liquid is but a pencil is much easier.. perhaps it is the best of both worlds?
Rocío D.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Is good?
Mariana C.
Pharr , TX
Can it be used inside the water line?
Stefanie H.
Morven, GA
Does this eyeliner apply thick ? How many hours of wear can you get out of it