BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner: Rich and intense color Creates a smooth, smudge-proof line Comes with a professional thin brush

Angie Nathaly M.
Ozone Park, NY
The Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner is my absolute FAVORITE black gel liner. I've used everything from drugstore to high end liners as well as everything from liquid to pencil to gel formulas. This liner is incredibly easy to work with and dries to a perfect dark matte black that lasts until I decide to take it off. The brush that comes with the eyeliner may work for some people, but keep in mind it's not the star of the show. I've seen a lot of negative reviews because of the brush, which unfortunately brings the average down. You can use any brush you'd like. I prefer using my small angled precision eyeliner brush. I can get a nice, thin line and can get the 'flick' done perfectly for cat eyes. This pot of eyeliner will last a long, long time. I absolutely love finding holy grail products that are inexpensive and available to everyone! I'd give it 10 stars if I could!
Tina M.
Palm Harbor, FL
I've actually used the Rimmel ScandalEyes Gel Eyeliner in waterproof and regular and in several different colors. It's super easy to use, with the small brush located in the cap which makes it super convenient when on the go.

In terms of longevity, the regular type lasts pretty long on the upper eyelids, not quite as long on the lower. The waterproof version however, can last all day/evening.

This is a product that is well worth the price!
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
This is one of my favorite eyeliners that i have used. This is especially great to use when you are out and about for a lengthy time. it stays in place and is very pigmented which is a major plus! I would definitely recommend others to use this. This brand never fails to satisfy the customer!
Erika J.
Cambridge, MA
I have always been afraid to try gel liner because I thought it would be hard. Its actually easier than a pencil or felt tip liner in my opinion. This formula is creamy and glides on very easy. It is very black, which I love. I love the brush. The brush makes application so easy. This product cost around $7 at CVS and I will definitely purchase again
alex m.
Love this product, it is a nice rich black color and love how it makes my eyes pop. It is so hard for me to find an eye liner that doesnt feel too heavy or that doesn't stay on. Highly reccomend if you are looking for an easy application eyeliner!
robyn j.
Millington, TN
Currently using this as my top lid liner product, and it's working nicely! It glides on easily (but I'm using a different brush than the one it came with). I prefer liquids to gel but I have great control and pigment from this one. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge easily once it's set but it's a little hard to take off.
Karli C.
El Monte, CA
This is my favorite gel eyeliner! I have monolid and using a liquid can be quite difficult sometimes, but this gel liner just glides on beautifully. I use the black liner and I have brown eyes, it does not look too harsh at all!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is a great gel eyeliner - glides on easily and doesn't drag on the lids at all! It's very pigmented, it's an intensely dark black. It can smudge after a full day of wear (12 hours or more) but it holds tight for the majority of the time and looks great for the first eight hours of the work day.
M O.
As good as expensive brands at a fraction of the price.  Goes on smoothly, lasts and does not smudge, even when it was on my waterline.  A little tricky to get off, but I don't consider that a bad thing when it comes to eyeliner!  Included brush also is better than other, significantly more expensive ones that I have tried.
Kayla S.
Henderson, KY
I have used eyeliner since I was 13 and this one has by far been my favorite gel liner. The brush that comes with it work excellent and you get the exact line you wish to have. The color is long lasting. You couldn't get a better gel liner.
Kim K.
Meriden
Is gel better than pencil or liquid liner?
Marilyn M.
New Orleans, LA
I've never tired gel liner. I love how smooth and dark the liquid is but a pencil is much easier.. perhaps it is the best of both worlds?
Rocío D.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Is good?
Mariana C.
Pharr , TX
Can it be used inside the water line?
Stefanie H.
Morven, GA
Does this eyeliner apply thick ? How many hours of wear can you get out of it