BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner: Rich and intense color Creates a smooth, smudge-proof line Comes with a professional thin brush

Rebecca H.
Queen’s Road, Bury St Edmunds
I use my own brush as this brush isn’t as good for a flick. But eyeliner itself it a good consistency and applies well.
Desislava M.
Negovan, Sofia
I get thus eyeliner a couple weeks ago and so far i like it a lot. It is really easy to apply and easy to remove.
Miriam C.
Doral, FL
Excellent Pencil for eyes, is waterproof, has very good pigmentation, and lasts all day.
I recommend it.
Monica O.
Punto Fijo, Falcon
For me is a very good product. Is very blue. Is very gently in due skin. I love this product very much.
Marwa Z.
This product Very nice and I really want to win it, this really is an irreplaceable opportunity 😍😍😍😍
Clara W.
I love this because ita easy to Lay on and smooth its long lasting and its just så nice
Shaz E.
Great yarmouth, Norfolk
Love love love this long lasting easy to use and looks amazing I can't live without it
Kim K.
Meriden
Is gel better than pencil or liquid liner?
Marilyn M.
New Orleans, LA
I've never tired gel liner. I love how smooth and dark the liquid is but a pencil is much easier.. perhaps it is the best of both worlds?
Rocío D.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Is good?
Mariana C.
Pharr , TX
Can it be used inside the water line?
Stefanie H.
Morven, GA
Does this eyeliner apply thick ? How many hours of wear can you get out of it