BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner: Rich and intense color Creates a smooth, smudge-proof line Comes with a professional thin brush

Wendy W.
This would be a 5-star product if it came with a better brush. I've tried MANY more expensive eye liners and this is by far my favorite, found at a drug store. Throw the brush away, though, it's no good. Use a high quality, stuff liner brush for precision! A little product goes a long way. It applies smoothly but dries QUICKLY so you need to work both accurately and fast. This is why I say use a good brush. The best thing about it is it stays put through my sweaty workouts but also come off easily with makeup remover oil! Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Liner (Various Shades)
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
I honestly have used this product for awhile. I use it on my waterline ,but I noticed pieces falling off into my eye which makes my eye irritated ,but other than that the pigmentation is good. It doesn’t last that long though
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I bought this eyeliner because It came with a brush. Unfortunately I ended up not liking it. The brush just wasn't easy to use & the line didn't seem to stay on my eyes very well. I will however say that this product itself lasted a while & it's really affordable. I just overall didn't like the product & wouldn't purchase it again.
Ashley b.
Naugatuck, CT
After switching to gel eyeliner, I will never go back. The application is so simple, and the color is so saturated and pigmented. I buy this brand over and over because the price is right, and it has the best brush. Make sure to clean the brush every time so it doesn’t harden. Gel eyeliner also makes it super easy to smudge if you want a Smokey eye
jazzmyn j.
Chandler , AZ
I don't like this product, thought it was hard to glide on, and it got patchy. It would take the product off if I went over it again. I use the tiniest bit of oil to mix in and it glided on a little better, but I don't recommend this. The Maybeline eye studio gel liner is 10x better and smoother.
Ciara S.
Douglas, GA
The Rimmel London Gel Liner is my all time favorite eye liner! I have brown eyes so I like the get the “blackest black” color. This Liner actually last me all day with no smears or smudges on my eyes, also I don’t even get the waterproof one.
Shauna A.
This stuff is the best gel eyeliner in the world. No matter what color you get! It seriously will not budge on your eyelids and will stay under water. The brush it comes with is perfect and so thin, it’s so easy to apply. I love this stuff.
Sophia D.
East Northport
This has always been my go to liner especially for nights out! So dark and you can make great wings on the end of your liner. This stays great and doesn’t dry out in the package. Once on it never smudges
Larissa C.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love this product so creamy and easy to work with! It wasn't long lasting but it did hold for a while which was nice, I recommend it for beginners before spending loads of money on a gel eyeliner
Dani D.
Albuquerque, NM
A deag queen like me need an eyeliner that actually works and this one is the perfect one for everyone! The only difference is that you apply this one with a brush so it can be harder at first but once you get used to it the possibilities are endless! It’s very creamy and easy to apply, it comes with a small brush which is easy to handle. I recommend it if you like pitch black eyeliner. So Gorgeous! h
Kim K.
Meriden
Is gel better than pencil or liquid liner?
Marilyn M.
New Orleans, LA
I've never tired gel liner. I love how smooth and dark the liquid is but a pencil is much easier.. perhaps it is the best of both worlds?
Rocío D.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Is good?
Mariana C.
Pharr , TX
Can it be used inside the water line?
Stefanie H.
Morven , GA
Does this eyeliner apply thick ? How many hours of wear can you get out of it