2 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Draw the line with the dramatic color that won't budge! Creamy soft gel texture provides rich & intense color to build a scandalous eye look! Smudge-proof and waterproof dramatic color lasts up to 25 hours! Build thin or thick lines with integrated...

Pria G.
Pria G.
Minneapolis , MN
This is the best eyeliner they've ever invented! It's completely water proof!! I wear this when I know I'm going to be in contact with water and it never fails me!! I would definitely recommend this and buy it again
Heather S.
Heather S.
Granite Falls, NC
This gel liner works great for a cat eye. The built in brush is actually very nice. It's a bit of a pain to clean and drys out easily but that can be fixed with a little oil ( I used Jajoba) but otherwise great.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Coeburn, VA
Review for: Aubergine
I'm really not a big fan of this eyeliner. It clumped for me which made it very unattractive. I'll be honest, I stopped wearing it after just a few days because it was aggravating to put on. Major let down :(
Kathi K.
Kathi K.
Oceano, CA
I received this eyeliner as a full size sample. It is the best eyeliner I've ever used. It looks like liquid liner but glides on like a pencil. It is a waterproof gel and it holds until you manually take it off with make-up remover.
Keisha S.
Keisha S.
Corinth, MS
I love gel eyeliner I don't think I could ever go back to using a pencil it last longer goers on easier
Arnie M.
Arnie M.
Panorama City
I wore it when we visited the migic mountain, and even if i got wet with some rides, it didnt fase
Katherine r.
Katherine r.
Me encanta,no se corre, el lápiz que trae es super fácil de usar.Sirve para todo tipo de delineado.Consejo: cerrar muy bien su tapa porque se seca.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
The best gel eyeliner I have ever tried. It looks really good and gives a finish mat. The color is really intense.
Sian G.
Sian G.
Sittingbourne, Kent
Smooth texture which makes it really easy to apply. Can be a lot more accurate than using liquid liner
Kayley B.
Kayley B.
Absolutely love this eyeliner, it's very very pigmented and looks and feels amazing, it's doesn't crack it stays black all day