BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Eyeliner

Draw The Line with Scandalous eye-looks!

• Up to 24 hours of rich, intense color that doesn't flake, smudge, smear or run.
• Easy to apply, glides easily
• Professional brush for complete control to draw the lines you want

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This gel eyeliner work really well and stays on for a really long time, especially for the price. I thought it would have smeared or creased on my eyes but it didn't. This gel eyeliner also comes with a brush, which wasn't bad at all. I been applying the eyeliner with the brush it came and I really like it. You just have to make sure to clean your brush after every use so it doesn't dry up with the eyeliner. Overall, it's a great eyeliner at a great price!" in 49 reviews
  • "This product is really good it gives nice smooth black lines that don't smudge or smear. I have always used Rimmel eyeliner Foundation liquid and powder. It is the one company that actually makes something to fit my skin tone perfectly." in 31 reviews
  • "It's my favourite eyeliner. I love the very precise brush and that is high pigmented and super resistant, it don't fade during the day and really waterproof" in 14 reviews
  • "Good eyeliner, does perfect wings every time for me, I use this product almost everyday, the black really goes well with my eyes and makes them really stand out. It’s also really easy to use and apply." in 12 reviews
  • "Good eyeliner, does perfect wings every time for me, I use this product almost everyday, the black really goes well with my eyes and makes them really stand out. It’s also really easy to use and apply." in 8 reviews
Jay 💖.
I got this a year or two back,and at first,I absolutely loved it. Black,creamy,easy to apply...but that quickly changed. Despite me always sealing it back up again after using it,it got dry and hard to work with within a few weeks of my having it. The product was great at first,so I was greatly disappointed that it dried up and became unusable so quickly. The first few uses of this would get a 9/10 from me. The later uses are more like a low 3/10. Even as it dried out,it still didn't flake or become jagged/faded throughout the day,which I appreciated.
Alecia T.
This product comes in a little circular glass container. The lid has a crown on it. Very cute. It also comes with a full size brush. It's a little thicker feeling than other pomades. But does go on nice. A little does go a long way. I have had problems with applying it on top of eyeshadows that are creamy or textured like with glitter. But eventually will get the desired look.
Marissa M.
Philadelphia
This product gave me a damn chemical burn on my eye lid the first and only time I used it. It hurt so bad trying to remove it. I think it was a combination of that and my makeup wipes. I couldn't wear make up for a week and a half because of it. I was so excited to use this product too because I love Rimmel products and never had a problem before. NEVER AGAIN!!
Megan H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I give this a 4/5 it's really black which I love a bold black liner, and it does last a long time. However make sure the lid is on tight or it will dry out on you & the brush that comes with it is really crappy. I would definitely recommend finding another brush to use with it. The formula glides on easily....I just wish they would have a better brush.
Rachel N.
This is definitely my favorite style of eyeliner! It applies beautifully and super smooth. The shape of the brush and the texture of the liner makes it easy to create fiercely straight lines. It's great for watery eyes since it's water proof, you can cry all you want and your eyeliner will still stay strong. Definitely worth gicing a try!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
I love gel liners but this one is not my favorite. The brush it comes with is awful so I used my own Sephora liner brush. If you have sensitive eyes or allergies do not use this as it will just run everywhere and look a mess. Says waterproof but really isn't at all. Not the worst I have tried but I don't reccomemd it.
alexia c.
Methuen
I really enjoyed this eyeliner at first but after a couple uses it began to dry up. The top of the product is now crumbly( yes i did closenjt correctly). I used some of my face serum and it helped liquify it a bit and the quality did get better but as a person who doesn’t use eyeliner too often I still know that this is not the best one in the world. It was not too expensive on the other hand so if you are looking for something to practice with this would be perfect!
Wendy W.
This would be a 5-star product if it came with a better brush. I've tried MANY more expensive eye liners and this is by far my favorite, found at a drug store. Throw the brush away, though, it's no good. Use a high quality, stuff liner brush for precision! A little product goes a long way. It applies smoothly but dries QUICKLY so you need to work both accurately and fast. This is why I say use a good brush. The best thing about it is it stays put through my sweaty workouts but also come off easily with makeup remover oil! Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Liner (Various Shades)
Jay 💖.
This gel eyeliner wad just eh. The brush was completely terrible,and the liner itself was only super nice for the top layer. Initially,I loved this until I got past that top layer. After that,it wasn't as pigmented and smooth,and it would cause my eyes to water horribly. Maybe my eyes just hate gel liners,but I'd pass. Rimmel normal pencil/pencil gel eyeliners are pretty great.though!
I'd rate this product a 2.4/10. Pass.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
One of my top go to eyeliners. It lasts for hours without smudging. I use a slanted eyeliner brush for the easiest application. One of the best drug store potted eyeliners I have found hands down.
Kim K.
Meriden
Is gel better than pencil or liquid liner?
Rocío D.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Is good?
Marilyn M.
New Orleans, LA
I've never tired gel liner. I love how smooth and dark the liquid is but a pencil is much easier.. perhaps it is the best of both worlds?
Indica Moon 🌚.
Los Angeles , CA
Hello, Does this last all day Or rub off like some waterproof eyeliners??
Mariana C.
Pharr , TX
Can it be used inside the water line?