Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner
3.96 / 5 based on 766 Reviews
Draw The Line with Scandalous eye-looks!
• Up to 24 hours of rich, intense color that doesn't flake, smudge, smear or run.
• Easy to apply, glides easily
• Professional brush for complete control to draw the lines you want
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner
- "This gel eyeliner work really well and stays on for a really long time, especially for the price. I thought it would have smeared or creased on my eyes but it didn't. This gel eyeliner also comes with a brush, which wasn't bad at all. I been applying the eyeliner with the brush it came and I really like it. You just have to make sure to clean your brush after every use so it doesn't dry up with the eyeliner. Overall, it's a great eyeliner at a great price!" in 49 reviews
- "This product is really good it gives nice smooth black lines that don't smudge or smear. I have always used Rimmel eyeliner Foundation liquid and powder. It is the one company that actually makes something to fit my skin tone perfectly." in 31 reviews
- "It's my favourite eyeliner. I love the very precise brush and that is high pigmented and super resistant, it don't fade during the day and really waterproof" in 14 reviews
- "Good eyeliner, does perfect wings every time for me, I use this product almost everyday, the black really goes well with my eyes and makes them really stand out. It’s also really easy to use and apply." in 12 reviews
This is a really great eyeliner. I love how creamy it is and how easy it is to apply! The liner brush isn't the greatest, but you can easily buy one you prefer. My only negative thing with it is that it does dry out easily but if you just spray a lil Mario Badescu in there it gets better! It can get a lil chalky at times though.
This product gave me a damn chemical burn on my eye lid the first and only time I used it. It hurt so bad trying to remove it. I think it was a combination of that and my makeup wipes. I couldn't wear make up for a week and a half because of it. I was so excited to use this product too because I love Rimmel products and never had a problem before. NEVER AGAIN!!
This is definitely my favorite style of eyeliner! It applies beautifully and super smooth. The shape of the brush and the texture of the liner makes it easy to create fiercely straight lines. It's great for watery eyes since it's water proof, you can cry all you want and your eyeliner will still stay strong. Definitely worth gicing a try!
Love love love this eyeliner so much! I've tried so many eyeliners and this one does not disappoint! It goes on smoothly, easy application. Gives such a bold and beautiful finish. It's waterproof and lasts all day, but when I'm ready to take it off, it comes off with a makeup wipe. I highly recommend. It is my favorite gel liner!
The brush it comes with is very hard to use. That being said, when you put it on make sure it’s right because it’s incredibly hard to get off. It’s a very dark black, and I have brown eyes so it makes them look darker. It stays for a long time and goes on fairly smooth if you know what you’re doing
This is not my favorite eyeliner. The brush they give you is not best suited for the eyeliner. So you should purchase a better liner brush if you are going to use this product. Also the product tends to clump and you need to wipe excess off constantly. It's ok once you get the hang of it but it is not my favorite gel liner.
I really enjoyed this eyeliner at first but after a couple uses it began to dry up. The top of the product is now crumbly( yes i did closenjt correctly). I used some of my face serum and it helped liquify it a bit and the quality did get better but as a person who doesn’t use eyeliner too often I still know that this is not the best one in the world. It was not too expensive on the other hand so if you are looking for something to practice with this would be perfect!
Absolutely hated this. The formula is weird in that you can't build it up. If you go over it with more, it wipes itself away?.. It also is very hard to remove if used in the waterline. Transfers easily too. Would not repurchase especially now that I know Rimmel isn't cruelty-free
I got this a year or two back,and at first,I absolutely loved it. Black,creamy,easy to apply...but that quickly changed. Despite me always sealing it back up again after using it,it got dry and hard to work with within a few weeks of my having it. The product was great at first,so I was greatly disappointed that it dried up and became unusable so quickly. The first few uses of this would get a 9/10 from me. The later uses are more like a low 3/10. Even as it dried out,it still didn't flake or become jagged/faded throughout the day,which I appreciated.
This eyeliner is alright when you're on a budget. However it is not the best. This eyeliner ends up all over my eyelid when I use it. I have never had it stay in plays. It either gets all over the place or just disappears in a couple of hours.
Q & A
Is gel better than pencil or liquid liner?
I've never tired gel liner. I love how smooth and dark the liquid is but a pencil is much easier.. perhaps it is the best of both worlds?
Hello, Does this last all day Or rub off like some waterproof eyeliners??
Can it be used inside the water line?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos