Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner
Draw The Line with Scandalous eye-looks!
• Up to 24 hours of rich, intense color that doesn't flake, smudge, smear or run.
• Easy to apply, glides easily
• Professional brush for complete control to draw the lines you want
Top Questions See all 63 Q&A
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner
- "This gel eyeliner work really well and stays on for a really long time, especially for the price. I thought it would have smeared or creased on my eyes but it didn't. This gel eyeliner also comes with a brush, which wasn't bad at all. I been applying the eyeliner with the brush it came and I really like it. You just have to make sure to clean your brush after every use so it doesn't dry up with the eyeliner. Overall, it's a great eyeliner at a great price!" in 49 reviews
- "This product is really good it gives nice smooth black lines that don't smudge or smear. I have always used Rimmel eyeliner Foundation liquid and powder. It is the one company that actually makes something to fit my skin tone perfectly." in 31 reviews
- "It's my favourite eyeliner. I love the very precise brush and that is high pigmented and super resistant, it don't fade during the day and really waterproof" in 14 reviews
- "Good eyeliner, does perfect wings every time for me, I use this product almost everyday, the black really goes well with my eyes and makes them really stand out. It’s also really easy to use and apply." in 12 reviews
I’ve been using the stuff for a while till it was recommended by a friend. It’s a very creamy Gel which I do love. If it starts to dry out at all I’ve just added a smidge of coconut oil and it vamps right back up
This product gave me a damn chemical burn on my eye lid the first and only time I used it. It hurt so bad trying to remove it. I think it was a combination of that and my makeup wipes. I couldn't wear make up for a week and a half because of it. I was so excited to use this product too because I love Rimmel products and never had a problem before. NEVER AGAIN!!
This is definitely my favorite style of eyeliner! It applies beautifully and super smooth. The shape of the brush and the texture of the liner makes it easy to create fiercely straight lines. It's great for watery eyes since it's water proof, you can cry all you want and your eyeliner will still stay strong. Definitely worth gicing a try!
I kept this pot of liner for almost a year but I did notice that it dried out a lot over time to a point where it was very difficult to use. Pro is that it came with an amazing brush that could easily be shaped into a pointed tip for a precise application and cons include that it did not apply very evenly due to the product being dry (drier compared to Inglot gel liner) and I found my self having to go over the line several times to get a black and opage wing. I would recommend this for beginners and those on a budget but this product could be better!
This is not my favorite eyeliner. The brush they give you is not best suited for the eyeliner. So you should purchase a better liner brush if you are going to use this product. Also the product tends to clump and you need to wipe excess off constantly. It's ok once you get the hang of it but it is not my favorite gel liner.
The brush it comes with is very hard to use. That being said, when you put it on make sure it’s right because it’s incredibly hard to get off. It’s a very dark black, and I have brown eyes so it makes them look darker. It stays for a long time and goes on fairly smooth if you know what you’re doing
I got this a year or two back,and at first,I absolutely loved it. Black,creamy,easy to apply...but that quickly changed. Despite me always sealing it back up again after using it,it got dry and hard to work with within a few weeks of my having it. The product was great at first,so I was greatly disappointed that it dried up and became unusable so quickly. The first few uses of this would get a 9/10 from me. The later uses are more like a low 3/10. Even as it dried out,it still didn't flake or become jagged/faded throughout the day,which I appreciated.
This eyeliner worked okay for me. It was not jard to apply once you get the hang of it. It was affordable. Went on darker and more precise than other brands and had neat packaging. I would definitely use it again sometime. I would recommend this eyeliner to anyone who likes it dark and to stay on awhile!
This eyeliner is alright when you're on a budget. However it is not the best. This eyeliner ends up all over my eyelid when I use it. I have never had it stay in plays. It either gets all over the place or just disappears in a couple of hours.
I liked this only the first time I used it. It is so hard to wash off of my eyeliner brushes though that it isn’t worth it to me. I ruined 3 brushes. Unless you full on deep clean them right away it is nearly impossible to get off.
Q & A
Is gel better than pencil or liquid liner?
Hello, Does this last all day Or rub off like some waterproof eyeliners??
I've never tired gel liner. I love how smooth and dark the liquid is but a pencil is much easier.. perhaps it is the best of both worlds?
Is this product good I really want to try this ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos