BY RIMMEL LONDON

3D slanted felt tip liner to draw flawless thick and thin lines!

• Unique 3D applicator draws thick and thin lines
• Intense colour lasts up to 24 hours
• Waterproof and smudge-proof

• I'm in the market for a drugstore eyeliner and have only ever pur...4 Answers
  • What is the coverage like with this eyeliner? Does it last all da...3 Answers
  • Really want to try this. Is it any good and does ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
I am really not a fan of this product and I am rather easy to please! The felt tip does not feel good ok the skin. It was hard to get the liquid going it was really dried up even though it was new and there was alot of product in it! I did not like that at all for the amount of money I paid!

I was able to make a great wing with it however!
Synchronicity M.
DeKalb
Tried this for the first time today. Seems I’m on an endless search for a total water proof liner. Didn’t look great when I put it on. Then it wore right off with hardly any effort. And completely came off with the slightest bit of tears in the corner of my eye. Terrible. I’m taking it back to the store and letting them know the statements on the packaging are complete and total lies basically. Package states... and I quote “stays put for up to 24 hours...waterproof, smudge proof, tear proof, sweat proof, heat proof, humidity proof” ALL untrue. Do not buy if that’s what you’re looking for. It comes right off even with no moisture.
Lexie B.
Fairmont , WV
This is the worst eyeliner I’ve ever spent money on. I bought it at CVS as a drugstore quick buy, and I never will again. The liquid is very thin and doesn’t have a deep black color AT ALL. No matter how many times you layer it, it’s charcoal AT BEST. And not solid charcoal either. You can see right through it in the middle of the line. Terrible, terrible, terrible.
Anne S.
I don’t hate the application but the product is crap. Honestly it works on par with the ulta brand slanted tip. I am really disappointed because I hated great things about this . The application was easy but 3-4 costs are needed to make it appear black. It lasts about 30 minuets before the awful drips begins. My absolute emergency “wet and wild” lasts longer. Hard pass . I love rimmel mascara so I would try another liner. This is a dud:(
Coffee &.
I didn't like this product. The way it felt when I applied it was dry and itchy. I don't think it was an allergic reaction, but it felt really weird after applied to my eyelids. If I were to compare it, I wouldn't choose this over another. Ad, I'm not going to buy it again.  Rimmel London Scandaleyes Micro Eye Liner
Sarah H.
Flower Mound
It seemed to have dried up really quick and I had a hard time getting it to put the same amount throughout the lines I was doing. Maybe it was me not being used to it or maybe it was the liner, who knows. I didn't mind or care enough to get another to try it.
Rachel K.
Cheyenne
I don't like this eyeliner.  The tip is hard and sharp and it hurts to apply it.  The liner itself is kinda watery and doesn't stay put, it runs and smears really easily.  It also irritates me eyes.
Chemberly L.
This is my go to eyeliner, the tip is so sharp it's great for wings and it last all day the packaging is very simple and makes it easier to use and just all around this is a great product I would recommend it
Katie S.
I made the unfortunate mistake of purchasing this as my first liquid liner thinking that the felt tip would mean an easy application. This is NOT the case. I really wanted to like this product and I have tried it numerous times, but I honestly can't find a reason to keep trying it at this point.

The first problem I have with this is the felt tip itself. The thin/think tip may sound good in theory but it doesn't work well in practice. When I first used it, I tried to do a wing and made such an ugly, fat line that I ended up removing all my eye makeup. I tried it multiple times and had the same result. Fast forward a year or so, and I finally purchase the Tarte "lights, camera, lashes" felt tip liner. I discovered an actual liner. After becoming good with liquid liner, I decided to try the Rimmel liner again, thinking that it was just my inexperience that made it bad. Sure enough, I got the same result.

The liner also requires at least two coats for it to be moderately opaque, drastically increasing the chance of mistakes. It also runs and smudges easily.

The only thing that I would recommend this liner for would be short-term wear for a photoshoot and avant-garde work because it can't create a precision cat eye like advertised (at least in my experience).
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This liquid liner is amazing. I would purchase it 10 times over just because of its easy glide on tip. It's a bit pricey for a liner, yet it is well worth it. I do recommend to others
Vilmarie R.
Bronx, NY
Does this dry out fast ?
Grishma S.
San Francisco, CA
I'm in the market for a drugstore eyeliner and have only ever purchased this one before, I thought it was decent but after reading the reviews it sounds like there are other, better eyeliners out there! Which drugstore eyeliners would you recommend I try next? (I prefer liquid liners to pencils) Thank you!
Erica V.
What is the coverage like with this eyeliner? Does it last all day with minimal smudges?
Brooke M.
Really want to try this. Is it any good and does it last all day, also does the colour fade or get ligheter through the day?