• Rimmel London Scandaleyes Shadow Paints Velvet Black
  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes Shadow Paints Garnet Splash
  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes Shadow Paints Golden Bronze
  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes Shadow Paints Berry Chrome

BY RIMMEL LONDON

24H Waterproof - Hydrofuge Paranoid Purple Shade Eye Shadow Stick 1 High Impact Color 3 Precision Tip Applicator 5 Ultra Soft Formula Glides on Smoothly 4 High-Shine Luminous Finish

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Shadow Paints

Start your review of Rimmel London Scandaleyes Shadow Paints!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
I love this stuff I’m sad I ran out of it but I waould put this on before my eye shadow and it would make it pop ! I need to buy me another tub I love silvers and metallic colors I love you be bright at times and dark at others
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the scandaleyes eyeshadow sticks. The colors are very pigmented and really make the eyes pop. This purple can be light lavendar or Royal purple depending on how heavy you put it on. The only concern about it is that I can't make a very precise line with it once the stick wears down.
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
I purchased this to use as a shadow base for a bold eyeshadow palette. It works fantastic as a standalone shadow or chunky liner as well. It's easy to apply and very creamy. It dries nicely with a satin type finish. I was surprised how pigmented these sticks are. A staple for any make up collection.
Kristi B.
Review for: Mercury Silver more...
I wish the applicator was smaller so that I could get a more precise line, but the formula is really nice and it comes out very solid silver! The silver definitely has a blue tint to it though. This is perfect for doing halo eyes!
Nadia J.
Morris Plains, NJ
Extremely easy to apply! Dab it on directly from the wand for extra coverage or rub it in with your finger for a less intense look. I bought it at the drug store as part of my stage makeup kit and it looks so great under the lights.
Peyton W.
This is a very good drugstore mascara it's not that expensive at all and it can be long-lasting if you get the waterproof one it's easy to apply in for drugstore it did meet my expectations I would buy again for a drugstore option
Meagan N.
Lorain
This stuff is by far the best liquid eyeshadow I have ever used. It dries quickly and lasts all day. I will definitely be investing in more of these. Amazing!!! Rimmel London Scandaleyes Shadow Paints
Marylou C.
This mascara really did work wonders for my very small and thin eyelashes...It gave me a ton of length and made my lashes look really full...I dont have anything bad to say about it.
Madison Y.
This is an interesting product. It blends easily and starts out super pigmented, but the more you mess with it in terms of blending, the more the pigment fades. It's almost like it gets less intense as it dries. It's a fun eyeshadow to play with, but I wouldn't wear it often just because it takes a lot to make it look the way I want. I also dislike the applicator, it's long and skinny, like the middle section of a q-tip. I would have preferred a traditional doe-foot applicator.
Amber S.
Fort stewart, GA
Amazing consistency and pigmentation, very blendable, and it doesn't crease! I have hooded eyes so most eyeshadow things don't work for me, but this is perfect. The only thing I wish is that the stopped removed more excess product from the wand. It's very easy to go overboard because of this.

Walmart