Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#186 in Mascara

Say goodbye to quiet lashes with Scandaleyes Rockin’ Curves Mascara by Rimmel London.

Our first broken heart-shaped brush creates a fringe of big, curvy, rockin’ lashes. This cleverly-shaped applicator twists and curves to hug the lash line; the thin tip grabs hard-to-reach inner lashes, while the amplified base pulses lashes with incredible volume and curve. Lashes are plumped and lifted in one clean stroke.

Product Features & Benefits

• Delivers loud, curvy and rockin’ lashes
  • Our first broken heart-shaped brush curves to the lash line to grab your lashes and pump them up
  • Rockin’ lashes at a heartbreaking value
  • Red and black snakeskin colours will make you want to Rock Out!
  • Black, Extreme Black, Carbon Black
Photos (38)
Bethany Z.
Bethany Z.

I'll start off this review by saying that the only reason I bought this mascara is because it was so cheap at the time. I got it on clearance for about $1.50. I already had what I considered to be my favorite mascara but thought I'd pick this one up to try it. While the wand is unique and I can see how it being shaped the way it is may be helpful for mascara application, it is too big for me. I felt like I couldn't correctly coat my lashes and get to the root because it was so big. Aside from that the formula was nothing spectacular and seemed to be clumpy and flaked off of my lashes. I definitely regretted buying it even at that low a price because it just ended up getting thrown out.
cindia g.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA

I found this at Target on clearance and grabbed it. I was in need of mascara so why not? I was intrigued by the shape of the wand. I don't know if I got a bad one BUT this is the clumpiest mascara that I have ever ever used. The formula is just weird. It doesn't go into the bristles of the wand properly. I try to rub it on the cap of the bottle but it does not help. If I put it on my eyelashes it makes them feel heavy, and I can see the clumps as if they're dangling into my eyes if I look up. Hard to explain. I know now why the deal was too good to be true. I give it 2 stars for potential.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS

This is a decent mascara that coats lashes well. I would say this a L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly LITE. First of all, I don't think the wand shape does much and it actually keeps me from being able to apply mascara the way I want. This will give lashes a little bit of length and a little bit of volume. The reason I bumped this down from 4 stars to 3 is because it smudges on me all day! By lunchtime I looked down and my under eyes were black (and that never happens to me). I've used this every day for a week and would really like it if it didn't smudge so much.
Jan S.
Jan S.

I'm on the fence with this mascara. I found it clumps very easily! I always have to use a lash comb with every coat...sometimes, one coat and it is all clumps...the end result looks great, but I always have to use an eyelash curler, put quite a few coats on and an eyelash comb to achieve pretty lashes without clumps...it is a lot of work every time...I've heard good things about this product, so I was rather disapointed that you have to work so hard to get clumps off your lashes....
I purchased this on sale in a double back with out trying it first thinking I would get a good deal. I think it is an okay mascara. It is a really wet formula when first opened and the brush has way touch product. This defiantly clumped and was a hot mess the first time I used it. It did get better as it dried a bit and if you make sure to wipe as much product off of it as possible. The brush is super big for my eyes and it take a while to get use to.
Karen R.
Karen R.

My best friend introduced this product to me for the first time. I loved how her lashes looked so, of course I bought one too. lol THREE WORDS: I LOVE IT! My eyelashes don't look clumpy or messy. It's the perfect mascara for me. HOWEVER, this mascara is NOT fit for CONTACTS. My eyes got very irritated and teary after putting this mascara with this. I would buy this product but now I use contacts everyday so I'm going to have to use another product :(
Franquel F.
Franquel F.
Tallahassee, FL

I got this in a voxbox years ago and i never tried it until recently, as i have so many mascara samples to use from. i only wish that i had tried this sooner! i thought Maybelline mascara was my drug store staple, but this one is amazing! it adds so much length and volume, but my eyelashes still look natural and they have no clump! the brush also combs through the lashes well, giving an even distribution of the product.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Denver , CO

This is the mascara I've been using for the last few months and it's been a really pleasant experience! The most unusual feature about it - is brush, it is "S" shaped so mascara can underline every lash in the special way. It really lengten the lashes, without any gooey stuff sticking them together. It usually stay on my lashes at least 8 hours without "crumbling" so it's a decent result for "middle" class mascara.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Spring Valley, IL

The mascara itself is pretty awesome. Great volume, and removes easily. Doesn't really flake for me. Actually it stays on very well. I like the super concentrated pigment. The blackest black is so dark! I do not like this brush thou. Its awful. Ive never poked myself in the eye with a mascara wand till I used this. I finally switched the brush out with another because It happened twice.
Cydney R.
Cydney R.

I bought this at Walmart, because it was quite affordable and the packaging was really pretty. The formula is a little wet, but definitely gives a base for applying other mascaras, as it pairs beautifully with other mascaras I have. But by itself it does the job, and darkens my eyelashes to give my eyes a "dark natural" eye look! I would consider repurchasing this product.
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN

I am considering purchasing this mascara but am a bit put off by the brush shape. Is this brush easy to use and does it do what is was designed to do?
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.

Does it clump your lashes?
Veronika P.
Veronika P.

How well does it work? I have very short and thin lashes and tey are not curly at all. Does it really make them curlier? And how long does it stay on?
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Yakima, WA

Does this mascara go on really thin or can you thicken up your lashes with it?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL

Does this do any justice for your lashes