Rimmel London Scandaleyes Rockin’ Curves Mascara

Say goodbye to quiet lashes with Scandaleyes Rockin’ Curves Mascara by Rimmel London.

Our first broken heart-shaped brush creates a fringe of big, curvy, rockin’ lashes. This cleverly-shaped applicator twists and curves to hug the lash line; the thin tip grabs hard-to-reach inner lashes, while the amplified base pulses lashes with incredible volume and curve. Lashes are plumped and lifted in one clean stroke.

Product Features & Benefits

• Delivers loud, curvy and rockin’ lashes
  • Our first broken heart-shaped brush curves to the lash line to grab your lashes and pump them up
  • Rockin’ lashes at a heartbreaking value
  • Red and black snakeskin colours will make you want to Rock Out!
  • Black, Extreme Black, Carbon Black

Renee D.
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras it gives your lashes a lot of volume and it doesn't clump up. It doesn't get flaky. I haven't used this in awhile and need to start using it again! I'd definitely repurchase
Megan K.
This product is great, I tried recently and will keep using after. Makes lashes huge and does not smudge ever stays on and doesn’t clump. Would highly recommend to a friend.
Brittney M.
I received this in a VoxBox when it was released several years ago. The wand is so unique and gives the best lift, curl and separation. The formula is great! I have allergy-watery eyes and it takes a lot for this mascara to start running.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
I hated this mascara. The brush is awkward making it difficult to get even application without bumping your skin or getting it in your eye. The formula is okay but transfers to the under eye after only a couple hours casual wear. And then somehow is hard to wash off fully! Left a black residue that resisted soap, water, micellar water, and coconut oil. Then left raccoon circles under my eyes when i got up in the morning. Not worth the hassle.
Faith W.
I got this mascara in one of my vox boxes maybe 2 years ago ever since then I have constantly bought this mascara as my go to. It allows my lashes to look so full and dark. It is a great price and affordable. I recommend this to anyone who needs a quick pick me up mascara that will always make their lashes look fabulous !
Elena C.
San Jose, CA
This mascara is so good! I like the black pigmented and how my lashes look long and voluminous. I will recommend it even if you have tiny lashes. The only thing is not waterproof so if you sweat for any chance it might smudge and look a little bit bad, but overall I like it for the volume it gives.
amber s.
Peoria, AZ
When i opened the packaging i was surprised that the actual tube was textured to feel like reptile skin. i found it different and have not experienced that with any other mascaras.I adore the bottle shape and color and it captured my attention right away.
when testing out the product i found it to be a wet formula and was unsure exactly how to use the wand. but after applying the first coat i was pleasantly surprised there was no immediate clumping or transfer. Even after applying the second and third coat there was so clumping. the mascara does not weigh down my lashes like I was expecting from the formula. after getting comfortable with the shape of the wand I found it easy to apply the mascara. The mascara implied that it would amplify volume and lift and i believe it did what it said it does. it also was able to get the hard to reach lashes perfectly. The mascara does have a very slight fragrance but it is not harsh in anyway and does not irritate my eye. In conclusion I feel i will be reaching for this mascara in the future and even include it in my daily routine.
Tina M.
Palm Harbor, FL
A super fun mascara that when applied carefully creates a really unique look. It fares pretty well compared to the like priced alternatives, with no flaking or running.

I like the odd shaped brush, it helps get the tiny lashes in the corners and roll the top.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
The mascara is ok, but it's nothing special. The wand is very weird and a little too big for me. The one saving grace was the tip of the wand. Made it easy to get my inner corners. It did give my lashes length, but was a little clumpy for me.
Michele G.
Westwood, NJ
The mascara brush is just what I need for a girl with shorter lashes than the average woman. Because the bush is uniquelly curved into the shape of an "S", I am able to use the wider curve (towards the handle) for the longer sides of my lashes (the middle part of my lashes) for a more extended look, but I am also use the smaller, thinner curve (towards the tip of brush) to extend the ends of my lashes. Typically, normal eye lash applicator brushes (the straight, wider brushes) do not work well with my short lashes because they are meant for people with longer eye lashes. This is why the Rimmel London ScandalEyes Rockin Curve Mascara in Extreme Black worked well: the applicator tailored to both the long eye lashes and the shorter ends that I have. The smaller, thinner side of the applicator brush is able to brush the finer lashes that a normal, wider applicator brush cannot reach without smudging your lashes.
The formula itself is great! It works well by attaching easily onto your lashes with the help of the unique brush. Because the color is so black, it really brings out the lashes on your eyes.
What I didn't like about the product was the packaging: The product is a bit wider than most mascara packaging. It doesn't make it easy for my small compact make-up bag that I bring with me to the bathroom for touch-ups. The packaging should be slimmer and less wide. However, the vibrant color and design of product is very cute and sharp-looking.
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
I am considering purchasing this mascara but am a bit put off by the brush shape. Is this brush easy to use and does it do what is was designed to do?
Elizabeth E.
Does it clump your lashes?
Veronika P.
How well does it work? I have very short and thin lashes and tey are not curly at all. Does it really make them curlier? And how long does it stay on?
Stacy H.
Yakima, WA
Does this mascara go on really thin or can you thicken up your lashes with it?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this do any justice for your lashes