BY RIMMEL LONDON

Say goodbye to quiet lashes with Scandaleyes Rockin’ Curves Mascara by Rimmel London.

Our first broken heart-shaped brush creates a fringe of big, curvy, rockin’ lashes. This cleverly-shaped applicator twists and curves to hug the lash line; the thin tip grabs hard-to-reach inner lashes, while the amplified base pulses lashes with incredible volume and curve. Lashes are plumped and lifted in one clean stroke.

Product Features & Benefits

• Delivers loud, curvy and rockin’ lashes
  • Our first broken heart-shaped brush curves to the lash line to grab your lashes and pump them up
  • Rockin’ lashes at a heartbreaking value
  • Red and black snakeskin colours will make you want to Rock Out!
  • Black, Extreme Black, Carbon Black

• Es bueno? Deja grumos? Es muy liquido?1 Answers
  • I like this one its my favourate its makes my eyeslashes long and...1 Answers
  • Any difference between this mascara and the original Scandal eyes...1 Answers
Bethany Z.
Bethany Z.
I'll start off this review by saying that the only reason I bought this mascara is because it was so cheap at the time. I got it on clearance for about $1.50. I already had what I considered to be my favorite mascara but thought I'd pick this one up to try it. While the wand is unique and I can see how it being shaped the way it is may be helpful for mascara application, it is too big for me. I felt like I couldn't correctly coat my lashes and get to the root because it was so big. Aside from that the formula was nothing spectacular and seemed to be clumpy and flaked off of my lashes. I definitely regretted buying it even at that low a price because it just ended up getting thrown out.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
This is a decent mascara that coats lashes well. I would say this a L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly LITE. First of all, I don't think the wand shape does much and it actually keeps me from being able to apply mascara the way I want. This will give lashes a little bit of length and a little bit of volume. The reason I bumped this down from 4 stars to 3 is because it smudges on me all day! By lunchtime I looked down and my under eyes were black (and that never happens to me). I've used this every day for a week and would really like it if it didn't smudge so much.
Jan S.
Jan S.
I'm on the fence with this mascara. I found it clumps very easily! I always have to use a lash comb with every coat...sometimes, one coat and it is all clumps...the end result looks great, but I always have to use an eyelash curler, put quite a few coats on and an eyelash comb to achieve pretty lashes without clumps...it is a lot of work every time...I've heard good things about this product, so I was rather disapointed that you have to work so hard to get clumps off your lashes....
Franquel F.
Franquel F.
Tallahassee, FL
I got this in a voxbox years ago and i never tried it until recently, as i have so many mascara samples to use from. i only wish that i had tried this sooner! i thought Maybelline mascara was my drug store staple, but this one is amazing! it adds so much length and volume, but my eyelashes still look natural and they have no clump! the brush also combs through the lashes well, giving an even distribution of the product.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Spring Valley, IL
The mascara itself is pretty awesome. Great volume, and removes easily. Doesn't really flake for me. Actually it stays on very well. I like the super concentrated pigment. The blackest black is so dark! I do not like this brush thou. Its awful. Ive never poked myself in the eye with a mascara wand till I used this. I finally switched the brush out with another because It happened twice.
Cydney R.
Cydney R.
I bought this at Walmart, because it was quite affordable and the packaging was really pretty. The formula is a little wet, but definitely gives a base for applying other mascaras, as it pairs beautifully with other mascaras I have. But by itself it does the job, and darkens my eyelashes to give my eyes a "dark natural" eye look! I would consider repurchasing this product.
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good drug store mascara. I regularly use the two faced better than s-x mascara but prior to switching to a more expensive brand I used this mascara. Goes on well and does not make your lashes clump! Good mascara for the price. If a friend was looking for a cheaper mascara this would certainly be one of the ones I would suggest.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Memphis, TN
I can not really say that I am very pleased with this mascara. I don't really like the way that it clumps up on the lashes due to the shape of the brush. I wanted to try this one out because of how they made it look on tv. The brush isn't very appealing is my whole deal but I love the way the formula makes my lashes pop.
Yamilka R.
Yamilka R.
Houston
Me gusta mucho, da un gran efecto a las pestañas gracias a su forma curva. Prácticamente no uso pestañas postizas solo con esta máscara tengo lo que necesito. Lo único malo es que no es waterproof y al final te deja un desastre. Por el momento está es la única máscara que estoy usando y me parece bien!
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Bellingham, WA
I bought this mascara in desperation, I was out of my usual and on my way to work so I ran into Rite aid, It was on sale so I figured why not. I'm glad I tried it, I love it! It lengthens and adds volume to my lashes and it's never clumpy! I would definitely recommend this mascara!!
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am considering purchasing this mascara but am a bit put off by the brush shape. Is this brush easy to use and does it do what is was designed to do?
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Does it clump your lashes?
Veronika P.
Veronika P.
How well does it work? I have very short and thin lashes and tey are not curly at all. Does it really make them curlier? And how long does it stay on?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Monroe, NC
Is this mascara recommended for longer eyelashes?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this do any justice for your lashes