BY RIMMEL LONDON

New retroglam waterproof mascara - it s time to revolution-eyes! An innovative mascara for outrageously wide eyed volume and indecently fanned out lashes. Swinging 60s drama is the name of the game with new scandaleyes retro glam waterproof mascara. Waterproof formula that is gentle on lashes, removes easily with rimmel gentle eye makeup remover.the mascara features an hourglass-shaped fiber brush with curves in all the right places, designed to the contour of your lash line to ensure that every last lash gets a pump of volume without clumps. It plumps and fans out lashes for high volume, high intensity, and high excitement....

• Have you experienced flaking and/or clumping with the wat...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this mascara it is one of my favorites and i love how long it makes my lashes and plus its waterproof." in 11 reviews
  • "I have been absolutely loving this mascara! I heard that it was a dupe for urban decay, so I purchased it. I was pretty hesitant because I had read a couple of reviews that stated the mascara was tacky and had a long dry time. I did not notice that at all! (yay!) Lashes are clearly defined/separated, they are not clumpy at all, and the product is not goopy. I am so glad that I found this mascara, I highly highly, highly recommend it! It truly does what it says-plumps and fans out lashes! I think it's about six dollars at Walmart. #Rimmel #Dupe #MyMoFaves" in 4 reviews
Courtney E.
I saw that this mascara was on clearance at Target so I thought I would give it a try. I’ve been using it for a week and I went back today to buy a different mascara. I’m just not happy with it overall. The wand is big but I don’t mind it, but I agree with other reviewers who said it was difficult to get the outer lashes without swiping on clumps of product. The formula dries very slowly and it’s gotten on my upper lid more than once before fully drying. I tried to go without eyeliner one day and the mascara transferred to my lid so much that I ended up having to apply eyeliner anyway. Also it made my lashes clump together if I used more than one coat, but one coat looked like I wasn’t wearing anything. I’m sad it didn’t work out for me, but I’m going back to my old reliable.
Idiane M.
Tampa
It is my all-time favorite drugstore mascara! O. M. to the G. It last all day and then some if you don't take it off! It has become a staple of mine because of the fact that this is a waterproof mascara and it provides the ultimate volume for the 'bam!' eyes that I love! I naturally have been blessed with long and curled lashed, so the only thing that I really look for is volume. This definitely brings on the volume and it provides a little extra length for my lashes due to the fibers it has in the mascara-which is a bonus.
Gina N.
This has to be the absolute worse mascara I have ever used. The formula doesn’t seem to even appear somewhat on my lashes, and does nothing as far as lengthening or adding any sort of volume whatsoever 😕 I wouldn’t recommend to anyone who has sparse or straight lashes as this has zero effect.
Courtney 🔮.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This wasn’t the worst mascara, and when it dried it actually was pretty waterproof. What I didn’t like about it was that the formula was very liquidy and took forever to dry down. So I would get mascara marks on my upper eye lid.
Kate D.
Paducah, KY
I’d heard so many good things about this mascara, supposedly its a dupe for Too Faced better than sex but this was very disappointing. It made my lashes droop so bad even after curling which surprised me seeing that this is a waterproof formula. I used once and threw it away. Disappointing.
Amanda C.
Temple, TX
I love this mascara, it provides long beautiful lashes! I wear contacts so my mascara has to go through some rough times with watery eyes and some rubbing on occasion, it lasted through it all.
Courtney L.
Quartz Hill
This is one of my favorite cheap mascaras. For a low price it applys really well. Surprisingly I love the application of the brush and it doesn't clump on me. One tube of mascara lasts me a long time too. If you are looking for a mascara that is not expensive, I would definitely recommend this one.
Orozco O.
Garland, TX
This mascara is everything you need in a little tube. The bristles are thick and luscious which is the perfect combination for those batwing lashes. Reasonably priced- drug store budget.
All you need now is a cape and you're ready to go!
Tammy S.
Jurupa Valley
It works really well. Boosts length and fattens the lash. Wont buy it again though, bought this before i found out that rimmel still tests on animals. As much as I like this brand, I will not continue to support these business practices.
Jill S.
Cleveland
The actual formula of this mascara is decent. It didn't flake or smudge on my upper lid. But it always would smudge all over my eyelid while applying ruining my eyeshadow look. It may be because of the huge applicator wand. I did like the way it made my lashes look but I was never really able to apply as much as I wanted or the way I wanted because I had to be too careful not to ruin my other eye make up with smudges from the applicator I usually had to add another mascara to finish. After a few tries I gave up on it. I was surprised because my favorite YouTuber said it was great.
Laila Ann R.
Kingsport, TN
Have you experienced flaking and/or clumping with the water proof version of the RetroGlam mascara as opposed to the original?