BY RIMMEL LONDON

It’s Retro Mania! Bold, Wide-Eyed false lash look!

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.

• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.

• Coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke. No clumps!

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
  • "I was excited to try out this mascara in my Influenster Rose VoxBox. It did a great job to lengthen and separate my lashes while adding volume. The brush is a little big for my taste (I have smaller eyes), but overall it made my lashes look good and held up all day. Two thumbs up! " in 300 reviews
  • "This is just the perfect mascara to use when you want that kicked up, glamorous, more than average look. This goes on nice and smooth, it really plumps up those eyelashes. " in 120 reviews
  • "I am huge mascara fan I have tons of brands at all times, this mascara it really nice. Much less expensive than the others I typically use. I love the hour glass wand distributes mascara to even your tiniest of eye lashes! No clumps! " in 112 reviews
  • "Its a good mascara it doesn't have any clumps so that's a plus i have long lashes so this adds on to it so its really great " in 83 reviews
  • "I love the scandal eyes range, and this is by far my favorite. I love the brush shape, it's different and was excited to use it and try it out, it created a really wide eyed, false eyelash look without going clumpy. The only thing I didn't like is that it smudged slightly, should bring out a waterproof version " in 74 reviews
Crowned G.
So the Rimmel ScandalEyes Retroglam Mascara - Extreme Black is a decent, affordable mascara. For me, it gives me a subtle lift, not too much. It's more of a daily mascara, I wouldn't say it's the best for like special events. It promises to give a "glamorous, wide eyes look" and I completely agree with this claim. It is regularly $5.49 and can be bought at drugstores like Target and Walmart. Overall, it's a decent mascara and worth a try, 5/5 🌟.

Update: I LOVE this mascara now. It's become my favorite, drugstore mascara so far. I'm wearing it right now and it lifts up my eyelashes perfectly.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
I usually have issues finding a decent mascara since my eye lashes are already very long, I just like how they look with the extra pop so at times I find it hard to find one that doesn't make me look too clownish but I have found I really enjoy this mascara.

The hour glass wand is a bit weird and sometimes I end up applying more than necessary because it can become hard to apply evenly, but it isn't a big enough issue to dislike this product.

It is indeed very long lasting and I only notice a bit of fall out after 10+ hours wearing it, which I'm sure is extremely common.

I also use the NON WATERPROOF one since I find the task of removing water proof mascara more of a hassle than it's worth.

Also, using the makeup remover sheets does a decent job of removing the mascara at the end of the day, but I find I absolutely have to wash my face afterword for complete removal.

It is very reasonably priced (less than 7 dollars) and I will continue using this product.
Gina C.
Encinitas, CA
I really enjoy this mascara! I've had it for a while and the product is not dried out, and still is super pigmented. I love how black the product is because it instantly gives so much definition and volume to your lashes. It is also a super affordable mascara to have in your collection. The wand applicator is pretty large, but still easy to use. You'll love this mascara if you are someone who loves dark, bold, defined, and volumized lashes. It almost makes it look like your wearing false eyelashes.
My cons with this product is that it does give a little bit of clumpiness to your lashes because the way the product is made to be very voluminizing and dark. It also definitely doesn't add length to your eyelashes, and just makes them look more dramatic and bold than it does making them look longer. The applicator is also super big and thick, which kind of makes it easy to get mascara on your eyelid or underneath your eye.
All in all, I think it is a solid mascara and it definitely adds boldness to your look!
Nikki M.
This mascara is my new favorite! It gives my lashes extra volume and looks great with my brown eyes. It has replaced my old (expensive) mascara I would buy from Sephora. I love how cheap it is. I will definitely repurchase.
Abby M.
Ferndale, MI
This mascara takes way too long to dry! Every time I wear it, I get mascara on my brow bone within a few minutes. I am also not a fan of the way the brush is shaped (see photos), it takes longer to coat your lashes. Also notice the big glop of mascara that comes out on the end of the wand. I wouldn't purchase this mascara again.
Alyssa k.
Nashville
I really like this mascara if your looking for something affordable. It defines and bulids lashes well but can be clumpy.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
Best performing mascara I have ever used! Not because it gives me long and thick lashes or that it lasts all day. But because my always straight top lashes hold a curl all day with this mascara, whether I curled before applying or not. Bonus # 2: my sparse lower lashes have sprung to life.

Initially upon purchase it's prone to the dreaded clumping upon application, which is easy enough to clean/separate, but after several uses that goes away.

I am in love with this mascara so much that I have pretty much stopped using eyeliner. Which is always a good thing because after a certain age, less is more
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO
If you have looking for a volumizing mascara that won't break the bank, look no further! This mascara is so amazing, dare to say a holy grail of mine! It gives my lashes so much volume and curl! Definitely a must have for anyone's makeup collection!
Katy W.
Lasted about 7-8 months before the brush started acting a little wonky but it still work better than most brand. My eye lashes stand at attention. I use this product everyday and I I would totally buy it again.
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
I have straight as straight can be lashes and this is the ONLY mascara wand that lifts my lashes up and out. The formula for the mascara is goid and usually holds it curvy shape for me for 3 hours or so. If I curl my lashes before/after application I can get this to keep my lashes up and curled 8-9 hours! I love the wand so much that whenever I try a new mascara and don't like the lift it gives, I'll swap the wand out with this one to see if the formula is any good. Die-hard favorite mascara and can get for next to nothing with regular sales.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.