BY RIMMEL LONDON #97 in Mascara

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
I usually have issues finding a decent mascara since my eye lashes are already very long, I just like how they look with the extra pop so at times I find it hard to find one that doesn't make me look too clownish but I have found I really enjoy this mascara.

The hour glass wand is a bit weird and sometimes I end up applying more than necessary because it can become hard to apply evenly, but it isn't a big enough issue to dislike this product.

It is indeed very long lasting and I only notice a bit of fall out after 10+ hours wearing it, which I'm sure is extremely common.

I also use the NON WATERPROOF one since I find the task of removing water proof mascara more of a hassle than it's worth.

Also, using the makeup remover sheets does a decent job of removing the mascara at the end of the day, but I find I absolutely have to wash my face afterword for complete removal.

It is very reasonably priced (less than 7 dollars) and I will continue using this product.
viviane s.
Orlando, FL
I bought it in clearance, just because it was great. But now I've fallen in love! Use at work and also to go out at night
Gabby M.
San Antonio tx
I've been using this mascara for years I love it. It makes ur eyelashes seem so long and since mine are extremely short I need all the help I can get lol but I really like this mascara it's good if ur going for a natural look and ur feeling lazy to put false lashes on Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
CydneyJayce H.
This is my favorite Mascara. I use the extreme black. It really works because it makes my hazel eyes pop and my lashes look fuller. I use this product everyday, and I buy this none stop! So I highly recommend!!! A+++ in my books.
Jordan B.
['Hattiesburg', 'MS'], MS
This mascara is my go-to mascara from the drugstore. It coats the lashes beautifully every single time and takes a while to use up which is super great. I especially love this to coat my bottom lashes. They make them so long and don't clump up which is great.
Ellie J.
Brynmawr , NP234EA
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara very good value for the money, always used to use this mascara. Makes lashes look lovely and long, doesn’t clump lashes together either
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
Another mascara that helps my umbrella lashes go up! I got this in sale at Ulta and I'm so glad I got it because it's become a regular in my daily routine. The formula of this is very wet so be careful and make sure to let them dry, but once you got that you will be left with beautiful lashes! Love it and so affordable!
Catalina A.
Best mascara I've ever tried. With one coat my lashes are 100% more voluminous and much longer. This is a must have for me👌 Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
Nina V.
It is a really great dupe for the mascara of better than sex. I do recommend this to people who want the better than sex mascara but can't afford or don't want to spend 1000dollars on it
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.