BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
I usually have issues finding a decent mascara since my eye lashes are already very long, I just like how they look with the extra pop so at times I find it hard to find one that doesn't make me look too clownish but I have found I really enjoy this mascara.

The hour glass wand is a bit weird and sometimes I end up applying more than necessary because it can become hard to apply evenly, but it isn't a big enough issue to dislike this product.

It is indeed very long lasting and I only notice a bit of fall out after 10+ hours wearing it, which I'm sure is extremely common.

I also use the NON WATERPROOF one since I find the task of removing water proof mascara more of a hassle than it's worth.

Also, using the makeup remover sheets does a decent job of removing the mascara at the end of the day, but I find I absolutely have to wash my face afterword for complete removal.

It is very reasonably priced (less than 7 dollars) and I will continue using this product.
Emma E.
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another mascara that helps my umbrella lashes go up! I got this in sale at Ulta and I'm so glad I got it because it's become a regular in my daily routine. The formula of this is very wet so be careful and make sure to let them dry, but once you got that you will be left with beautiful lashes! Love it and so affordable!
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
Best mascara I've ever tried. With one coat my lashes are 100% more voluminous and much longer. This is a must have for me👌 Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
Nina V.
Nina V.
It is a really great dupe for the mascara of better than sex. I do recommend this to people who want the better than sex mascara but can't afford or don't want to spend 1000dollars on it
Alexys c.
Alexys c.
Vincennes, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably my favorite I've used, it has pro's and it has cons. I have thin short eyelashes and this makes it look like I'm wearing false lashes. You need to take your time with it because it goes on really thick and it can sometimes clump very slightly but for the price you can't beat it. #worththebuck
Gintare T.
Gintare T.
Atlanta, Georgia
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara, first it's affordable, you can find it on sale and also use coupons, I always get extreme black and it last forever. You can build it, it makes your eyes pop out.
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard this was a dupe for better than sex. I like how it makes my eyelashes really full but it weight them down to much, it smears easily, and sometimes it clumps up to much
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never tried Rimmel ScandalEyes before but sure glad I did. Applicator brush is good shape and size and is easy to use to cover even the smallest lashes I have. I apply 3 coats of the Rimmel Mascara and it both lenghtens and makes my lashes fuller looking without clumping. I am very happy I gave the mascara a try.
LpMuito bom deixa os cílios muito grande. Antes nunca tinha ouvido falar dessa marca, comprei para testar e amei!!!❤❤
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
I enjoyed this mascara as it's almost gone. I feel like the brush could have had longer bristles or had less of them cause it definitely clumped on me
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?