Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
It’s Retro Mania! Bold, Wide-Eyed false lash look!
• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke. No clumps!see more...
Top Questions See all 502 Q&A
- "I was excited to try out this mascara in my Influenster Rose VoxBox. It did a great job to lengthen and separate my lashes while adding volume. The brush is a little big for my taste (I have smaller eyes), but overall it made my lashes look good and held up all day. Two thumbs up! " in 300 reviews
- "This is just the perfect mascara to use when you want that kicked up, glamorous, more than average look. This goes on nice and smooth, it really plumps up those eyelashes. " in 120 reviews
- "I am huge mascara fan I have tons of brands at all times, this mascara it really nice. Much less expensive than the others I typically use. I love the hour glass wand distributes mascara to even your tiniest of eye lashes! No clumps! " in 112 reviews
- "Its a good mascara it doesn't have any clumps so that's a plus i have long lashes so this adds on to it so its really great " in 83 reviews
- "I love the scandal eyes range, and this is by far my favorite. I love the brush shape, it's different and was excited to use it and try it out, it created a really wide eyed, false eyelash look without going clumpy. The only thing I didn't like is that it smudged slightly, should bring out a waterproof version " in 74 reviews
Initially upon purchase it's prone to the dreaded clumping upon application, which is easy enough to clean/separate, but after several uses that goes away.
I am in love with this mascara so much that I have pretty much stopped using eyeliner. Which is always a good thing because after a certain age, less is more
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos