BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Andrea B.
Cluj-Napoca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mascara very much. My lashes look very volumized but i really do not enjoy the brush. It is very big and it takes a lot of product. I need to clean it a little bit before coating my lashes
Astrid V.
Quito
Hello hello! Esta mascara de Rimmel London es sin duda la indicada para un efecto super dramático. El cepillo te crea volumen y definición. Particularmente yo soy de pestañas rizadas (thanks mom and dad! <3) y con esta mascara mis pestañas crecen un montón, el ojo se ve muy despierto y llamativo. La unica observación es que no es waterproof y yo soy mas del team de las mascaras a prueba de agua, BUT, relax! no es mal de morir, el efecto que crea vale la pena.

Dicho esto, el veredicto es: RECOMENDADO :)
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a bad little mascara. Applies really easily and doesn't look clumpy or spidery. Doesn't smudge either. I'm just not keen on the shape of the brush but otherwise it's a nice product.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this stuff! The only reason I gave it 4 stars was in not a fan of
The brush. But minus that, I get excellent volume and super thick lashes! The blackest black of lashes against my dark makeup is the bomb!
Megan K.
Pepperell
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a great mascara to use for everyday wear or a long nightwear. It lengthens eyelashes and coats them well without clumping as well. It is very black and looks great on my lashes. Would recommend to a friend and would buy again.
Coralie F.
Palmerston Road , Belfast
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finally a non expensive mascara but also a smudge proof one, been looking for it for a long time. My dream finally came true!
Yazmin G.
Upland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara. One of the few that maintains the curl in my lashes. The brush allows for coating on all the lashes. Not a heavy or watery formula. Good price point. Makes bottom lashes look fuller and darker. Love that it makes my lashes look long and dark
yamel P.
Branson
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fue el primer rimel que yo use cuándo empeze a usar maquillaje y la verdad es que ahora me doy cuenta de que había muchos que eran mucho mejores que ése y yo creía que ese era muy bueno. El cepillo no absorbe tanto producto y eso hace que las pestañas no te queden con tantos grumos, eso es algo que me gusto de este producto. Y es muy económico. Suerte
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is my go-to mascara from the drugstore. It coats the lashes beautifully every single time and takes a while to use up which is super great. I especially love this to coat my bottom lashes. They make them so long and don't clump up which is great.
Cheri G.
Royersford
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you need to add length to your lashes? This is the mascara to do it!  I've used those expensive two step fiber mascaras to add length and Scandaleyes makes them just as long with half the work and a third of the price. The black is truly black so great for a smokey eye.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?