Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#145 in Mascara

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

Photos (140)
courtney L.
courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara!! It makes your lashes look bigger and bolder! They look amazingly full and you don't have to use a lot like with other brands. I love using this mascara when I go out and want that extra something to my look!
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.
Ogden, UT
Best mascara ever if you want full looking eye lashes here's your product . I really love this mascara so affordable and good product 😊
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Gostei da embalagem, da escova, quero muito testar, se eu gostar com certeza vou passar para as amigas.
Ari A.
Ari A.
Fort worth
This is a very wet mascara. The brush is huge which makes it kind of hard to use, but it works. It definitely makes my eyelashes thicker. My lashes are naturally long so I can't tell if it makes them significantly longer. I prefer this mascara when the formula begins to dry out a little. But other than that, this is a cheap mascara with lots of product
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my goodness I love this mascara!!!! It elongates my lashes and add volume!!! I purchased this product from Ulta Beauty!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara. Great price, makes my lashes long and full and doesn't clump horribly. The only problem I have is that it can smudge slightly and flakes a very tiny amount. Not enough for me to stop buying though. I also really like the brush.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is ok as far as a drugstore mascara goes. Its nothing great. And after a few weeks the formula became kinda clumpy. Would buy if there were no other options but not my fave
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
OMG ! the Volume!! by far the best i live in the pacific north west so it gets rain here. and so far it hasn't run nore do i feel the need to reapply it become my new fav by far.
Gintare T.
Gintare T.
Atlanta, Georgia
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara, first it's affordable, you can find it on sale and also use coupons, I always get extreme black and it last forever. You can build it, it makes your eyes pop out.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Radisson, WI
Absolute favorite mascara! I haven't really had a huge variety of mascaras, but I instantly fell in love with how long it made my lashes, and how much volume it gave them! I didn't have any problems with this product, and I would absolutely repurchase!
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?