BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
SimoniaRhames R.
Hampton, VA
Love love love this stuff. I need to get another asap mines almost gone. This brush is amazing and makes my lashes pop
Dana D.
Lubbock
Best drug store mascara! Probably doesn’t work perfectly on everyone but it is mine and my roommate’s favorite cheap brand. I will continue to buy this product!
NiŜs R.
Hello ,
I'm nissrine from morocco . i want review this product ;
Very good value for this mascara. He unfolds the lashes and brings them a nice volume thanks to its hourglass-shaped brush. The color is intense and the outfit really correct. I really like !!!
Thanks!
Dionne H.
I use this mascara on a daily basis it has such a good impact on my lashes making them look much fuller and darker, mascara stays on all day and is really worth the buy, I will keep using as I have experimented with a few mascaras and this one finally works for me
Poppy D.
Merseyside , Liverpool
I really like this mascara. Very black and makes the lashes longer and ticker and separates the lashes and doesn’t leave them clumpy.
Montanna E.
Devon
Doesnt run when my eyes water which is amazing as I have really sensitive eyes!:)
Cheap too!
Becky💕 G.
barry
I took a risk with this, but it's amazing! I was really shocked how well it stayed on, the price wasn't good to bad, it's definitely value for money and I'd rebuy it again! I'd recommend this to everyone
Miranda V.
I use to think “better than sex” mascara was the best brand on the market and I actually really loved it UNTIL I tried this mascara! This works way better, and doesn’t clump my eyelashes together. Makes my natural lashes look fake! It’s reasonably priced and I’ll definitely buy again! 💕
viviane s.
Orlando, FL
I bought it in clearance, just because it was great. But now I've fallen in love! Use at work and also to go out at night
Elena F.
My mom picked this up because it was on sale. I believe she got it at Walgreens, but sometimes she finds discounted mascaras at TJ Maxx as well. I love trying out new mascaras. I think its great for every day use--it does not clump, makes my lashes long and full. Not my favorite....
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.