BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Beckley
Love love love this mascara! I have always had extremely LONG eyelashes, but this mascara makes them look even more full and longer. I have tried almost every popular brand of mascara, and i have spent a pretty penny on a lot of those. This brand is affordable, doesn't irritate my eyes, and does its job. I highly recommend trying this mascara!
Kat W.
Kat W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Applies nicely. Lot to flakey but over all I loved it! Full lashes quickly and even too! Would buy again!
Lily N.
Lily N.
Traverse City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara it's long lasting and gives your lashes volume and length and it looks great .
mili r.
mili r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara makes my eyelashes way more longer and fuller. It does not clump and it brings alot of formula. Its one of the best mascara I have used.
Shamzy X.
Shamzy X.
This mascara is perfect for giving you that false eyelash effect, it goes on easily grabbing each individual lash, although sometimes it can wear off throughout the day, but its a good buy and lasts a long time depending on how many coats u put on of mascara.
maricela f.
maricela f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was impressed with this diamond on the rough! It works really well and did really give me that wow effect I was looking for, I use this as my daily now as it cheaper then my other favorites and very comparable without the high price
Felicia C.
Felicia C.
Seguin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lover this mascara. One of my go toos. Makes your lashes fuller and longer without the weight. Repeat user
Safa K.
Safa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this for removing clumps and for volumising lashes ! Deffo lifts the lashes and lasts all day. Even when the product runs out or dries you can use the brush to remove clumps anytime lol love it
Emily R.
Emily R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay mascara. I like the volume and length that it gives my lashes, but it is also messy and somewhat hard to apply.
Emma E.
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another mascara that helps my umbrella lashes go up! I got this in sale at Ulta and I'm so glad I got it because it's become a regular in my daily routine. The formula of this is very wet so be careful and make sure to let them dry, but once you got that you will be left with beautiful lashes! Love it and so affordable!
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?