BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amya P.
Amya P.
This mascara is inexpensive and does exactly what it says it will. It makes your eyelashes look amazing and doesn’t clump easily. It builds easily and is great for beginners in makeup. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Ellie J.
Ellie J.
Gordon terrace , Brynmawr
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara very good value for the money, always used to use this mascara. Makes lashes look lovely and long, doesn’t clump lashes together either
Becky R.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I read that it was a good dupe of Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. Well, the wand is a good dupe for the other wand. The formula? Not so much. The formula on this was clumpy and didn’t have a lot of staying power on my lower lash line. Maybe snag this for the wand to use in a different mascara. I’ll stick to paying the extra money for the Too Faced mascara, personally.
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had originally tried this product for free in exchange for my opinion when it first came out. I have consistently used, repurchased, and recommended it since! I like the texture and ease of application. Before this product, I didn't use mascara daily because I always got clumps or smears. This performs better than high end products I've tried.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Wallkill
I like the shape of the brush it makes it easier to apply. Its a good price point, and stays fairly soft on my lashes. It does clump when reapplied so it's the only downfall to this product.
Leyla G.
Leyla G.
Great mascara, they make my eyelashes look so long! One of the best mascaras I've used. The wand makes it easy to apply. Could have more product to improve.
Aimee C.
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scandal eyes mascara range are excellent. They really add volume and cover your lashes. I actually have quite a few of these mascaras in my collection and would definitely recommend them
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lavale, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow this mascara is awesome! It isn't clumpy and you can't beat the price! It isn't flaky and it really brings out my green eyes! I am definitely going to keep buying this!! I love it!!!
Kimberly` N.
Kimberly` N.
Gladwin, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Bought this from my local drug store, I'll start off with some positivity. The color is amazing. I bought black, and it covers my eyelashes really well. It fans my eyelashes out and gets plenty volume. However. I hate the spoolie/brush. Its hard and hurts. It is super clumpy even when I apply one coat. It flakes off and gets all over my face..
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?