Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#145 in Mascara

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

Photos (140)
Himashi A.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Thankfully, I received this product complimentary from influenster in my RoseVoxBox to try out and I fell in love. I used to not wear mascara because of how difficult I found it to find one that I liked. It glides on so smoothly and doesn't clump, it does an excellent job extending the lashes if you work from the base of the lash outwards. The product has a tendency to collect on the tip of the brush but because of how the brush is contoured it doesn't make a difference
.Dominguez D.
.Dominguez D.
I won this from the Brand giveaway from influenster and I'm so happy!! And good timing too because I was searching online for a mascara until I got the notification.

This mascara is the best I have ever tried. I'm amazed it's not waterproof because it held pretty good on my lashes without raccoon eyes in this 95 degree heat! It felt light and made my thin short lashes beautiful.

The only problem is the shape of the wand. It was a tiny bit difficult to apply mascara onto my lashes with an odd-shaped wand. But the results where so worth it.

Thanks Rimmel London and Influenster!! ❤️😊👍
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Derby, CT
I received this mascara in RoseVoxBox from Influenster. Personally I'm someone who has about 300 different mascaras to choose from in my makeup collection. Lately, since I've received Rimmel Scandaleyes it's all I've gone to every morning. It has topped my favorite mascaras as it seperates every lash and makes them full and beautiful. While it isn't a replacement for False Lashes it is still pretty great to have on hand. A definite recommendation.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Phoenix, AZ
This mascara is amazing!!! The wand is perfect to have the outer and inner lashes coated well while the lashes in between are coated enough to fill them in.
Kristie T.
Kristie T.
I haven't strayed from my familiar Mascara brand for 3 years! I decided to venture out some, and buy a new Mascara, one 3x cheaper than my current brand. I ordered this mascara and tried it out and instantly fell in love. The brush shape gives your lashes a lift. The brush doesn't clump and evenly coats each lash. It dries fast, no flaking, & no smudging. For a cheaper mascara, it really delivers on par with more expensive brands! Indefinitely recommend this product!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
This is my first ever Rimmel Mascara and it is fantastic. It’s a curvy hourglass shaped wand that gives me very long lashes, as you can see in both the pictures below. It doesn’t smudge, the biggest pet peeve for me with mascaras, and it doesn’t clump heavily. It does a little but not enough to be annoying. Plus it gives me super long lashes which is what I’m always searching for in mascaras. A++ over here!
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Adds volume and length which looks great but doesn't have lasting power. It tends to smudge. It's good for a specific look but not everyday use.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Tucson, AZ
This is by far my FAVORITE drugstore mascara, and may even rival some high end brands. I use it daily, and have recommended it to all of my friends. If you're looking for a rich, black coverage and volume, this is the one to go for! It can come out a bit clumpy, as if does give you the "retro glam" look it advertises, but it's easy enough to swipe the brush on the edge of the bottle to make sure you get a lighter coating. It gives my lashes a full, fanned out appearance with a nice curl!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I really don't understand the reviews on this. I tried it as it was claimed to be a dupe for the "better than sex". This literally gave me zero volume or length. The formula didn't stick to my lashes and flaked. It was a very natural and underwhelming result. Maybe I got a bad tube, but I think there are better mascaras in the drugstore.
Anisha T.
Anisha T.
London
I have already written a review on this product on my blog, so to see that check out the link below:
asodyssey.wordpress.com

So my first impression was generally really good, the mascara really made my lashes look thicker and longer. But now that I've been using it more and more frequently, I've noticed that the actual mascara is very clumpy. The hourglass shaped brush really does not help either! Sometimes I get a good application and it looks amazing but this product is kind of hit and miss. There are quite a few days when this mascara just doesn't work, so in that sense it has let me down quite a lot! Wouldn't recommend it for daily use.

Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?