BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alicia C.
Tucson, AZ
This is by far my FAVORITE drugstore mascara, and may even rival some high end brands. I use it daily, and have recommended it to all of my friends. If you're looking for a rich, black coverage and volume, this is the one to go for! It can come out a bit clumpy, as if does give you the "retro glam" look it advertises, but it's easy enough to swipe the brush on the edge of the bottle to make sure you get a lighter coating. It gives my lashes a full, fanned out appearance with a nice curl!
maricela f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was impressed with this diamond on the rough! It works really well and did really give me that wow effect I was looking for, I use this as my daily now as it cheaper then my other favorites and very comparable without the high price
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Thankfully, I received this product complimentary from influenster in my RoseVoxBox to try out and I fell in love. I used to not wear mascara because of how difficult I found it to find one that I liked. It glides on so smoothly and doesn't clump, it does an excellent job extending the lashes if you work from the base of the lash outwards. The product has a tendency to collect on the tip of the brush but because of how the brush is contoured it doesn't make a difference
Jenny R.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard this was a dupe for better than sex. I like how it makes my eyelashes really full but it weight them down to much, it smears easily, and sometimes it clumps up to much
Hilda L D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I won this from the Brand giveaway from influenster and I'm so happy!! And good timing too because I was searching online for a mascara until I got the notification.

This mascara is the best I have ever tried. I'm amazed it's not waterproof because it held pretty good on my lashes without raccoon eyes in this 95 degree heat! It felt light and made my thin short lashes beautiful.

The only problem is the shape of the wand. It was a tiny bit difficult to apply mascara onto my lashes with an odd-shaped wand. But the results where so worth it.

Thanks Rimmel London and Influenster!! ❤️😊👍
Kayla B.
Derby, CT
I received this mascara in RoseVoxBox from Influenster. Personally I'm someone who has about 300 different mascaras to choose from in my makeup collection. Lately, since I've received Rimmel Scandaleyes it's all I've gone to every morning. It has topped my favorite mascaras as it seperates every lash and makes them full and beautiful. While it isn't a replacement for False Lashes it is still pretty great to have on hand. A definite recommendation.
Cyndi J.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara!!! This is honestly my to go to it make ur lashes dark n long people often think that my lashes r natural like that but it's honestly the macara doing wonders on my face!!;)
sara s.
I don't like this mascara at all. It would transfer to my under eyes and it would clump up so bad. I don't know if I got a bad tube of something because it is one of the worst mascaras I have used. I wouldn't recommend it.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't understand the reviews on this. I tried it as it was claimed to be a dupe for the "better than sex". This literally gave me zero volume or length. The formula didn't stick to my lashes and flaked. It was a very natural and underwhelming result. Maybe I got a bad tube, but I think there are better mascaras in the drugstore.
Tiarrah V.
University Pl, WA
Do you want your eyelashes looking clumped and all smudging? Do you like the look of only having a few eyelashes ? Do you like the feeling of heavy goop on your eyelashes ? Than this is the mascara for you! In just one coat it leaves your eyelashes looking clumped and luscious as ever! And once you out on a second coast it weighs down your eyelashes so they aren't curled and beautiful anymore! This mascara is the perfect London look!
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?