BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kimberly` N.
Kimberly` N.
Gladwin, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Bought this from my local drug store, I'll start off with some positivity. The color is amazing. I bought black, and it covers my eyelashes really well. It fans my eyelashes out and gets plenty volume. However. I hate the spoolie/brush. Its hard and hurts. It is super clumpy even when I apply one coat. It flakes off and gets all over my face..
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Carmichael, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was really disappointed in this product. The brush looks really similar to the Better than Sex but any sort of moisture and forget it! I got myself in the eye, then my eye watered a bit and it was everywhere!!! I had to redo most of my eye makeup. Haven't tried the waterproof version but this wasn't even slightly resistant.
Juana S.
Juana S.
This one left too many smudges everywhere. I had to be extra patient for this mascara to dry. I would never buy this product again
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was horrible for me. It was goopy and thick. When i applied it, it clumped my lashes and was like putting goop on my lashes. I dont reccomend.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wildly unimpressed with this mascara. The want is very large and has a wavy like shape. Does nothing for building up color and volume. Comes out very natural looking and will run if your eyes start to water.
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
I avoid using this mascara. It weighs down your eyelashes and makes them clumpy. I only use it when I'm desperate! Also it's got such a huge package and a lot of mascara is on the brush when it comes out which means I have to wipe it down.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Brunswick, GA
I don't know if I got a dud or what, but this is one worst mascara's I have ever tried. I don't think it's dupe for too faced BTS. I don't have super sparse or short lashes in between. This clumps up on my lashes horridly. My lashes look like spidery hot mess.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Literally so bad it's the first mascara I went to the store the day after to buy a different one. I had the waterproof version. The formula is way too wet would apply one coat and blink and its all over the place. The dry time is way too long. It finally became usable 6 months after buying after it dried up a bit. Months later after I was actually supposed to be throwing it the tube away because of bacteria. But even when it became a useable consistency I wasn't that impressed compared to others I've tried its just a basic black mascara nothing special whatsoever.

I don't recommend this at all its absolutely awful brand new.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I bought the water proof mascara because I heard it was a dupe for the Better Then S** mascara from Too Faced and I can honestly say this was one of the worst mascaras I have ever put on my eyelashes. The actual applicator was nice the first few coats were great but as I tried to build up the volume it got spider like, clumpy, and I felt my top and bottom lashes sticking together. That's not even the worse part putting it on was easy it was the taking it off that was a nightmare. I tried everything to get it off and lost a good amount of eyelashes in the process. I would not suggest the water proof mascara I would try the regular version but honestly I'm to scared to even consider it after what I went through.
Alejandra B.
Alejandra B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have lashes that do not like to keep a curl stay away from this. This formula is strange. I could not get my lashes to curl or do anything with this. It would just make them straight as a board and gave no volume or length. This not worth any price they give it.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?