BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was horrible for me. It was goopy and thick. When i applied it, it clumped my lashes and was like putting goop on my lashes. I dont reccomend.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wildly unimpressed with this mascara. The want is very large and has a wavy like shape. Does nothing for building up color and volume. Comes out very natural looking and will run if your eyes start to water.
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
I avoid using this mascara. It weighs down your eyelashes and makes them clumpy. I only use it when I'm desperate! Also it's got such a huge package and a lot of mascara is on the brush when it comes out which means I have to wipe it down.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Brunswick, GA
I don't know if I got a dud or what, but this is one worst mascara's I have ever tried. I don't think it's dupe for too faced BTS. I don't have super sparse or short lashes in between. This clumps up on my lashes horridly. My lashes look like spidery hot mess.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Literally so bad it's the first mascara I went to the store the day after to buy a different one. I had the waterproof version. The formula is way too wet would apply one coat and blink and its all over the place. The dry time is way too long. It finally became usable 6 months after buying after it dried up a bit. Months later after I was actually supposed to be throwing it the tube away because of bacteria. But even when it became a useable consistency I wasn't that impressed compared to others I've tried its just a basic black mascara nothing special whatsoever.

I don't recommend this at all its absolutely awful brand new.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I bought the water proof mascara because I heard it was a dupe for the Better Then S** mascara from Too Faced and I can honestly say this was one of the worst mascaras I have ever put on my eyelashes. The actual applicator was nice the first few coats were great but as I tried to build up the volume it got spider like, clumpy, and I felt my top and bottom lashes sticking together. That's not even the worse part putting it on was easy it was the taking it off that was a nightmare. I tried everything to get it off and lost a good amount of eyelashes in the process. I would not suggest the water proof mascara I would try the regular version but honestly I'm to scared to even consider it after what I went through.
Alejandra B.
Alejandra B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have lashes that do not like to keep a curl stay away from this. This formula is strange. I could not get my lashes to curl or do anything with this. It would just make them straight as a board and gave no volume or length. This not worth any price they give it.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't understand the reviews on this. I tried it as it was claimed to be a dupe for the "better than sex". This literally gave me zero volume or length. The formula didn't stick to my lashes and flaked. It was a very natural and underwhelming result. Maybe I got a bad tube, but I think there are better mascaras in the drugstore.
Julie N.
Julie N.
HOUSTON, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Initially, this mascara seems great! It's super black, lengthens my short little asian lashes, holds curl, and volumizes. However, after only an hour and a half in the heat, I looked in the mirror and to my utter surprise I had black smudges surrounding the bottom of my eye, right where the lower lashline is. It is so unsightly and I wasn't even home so I had to use water and a napkin to try and get the smudges off!!! Horrible staying power!!
Tiarrah V.
Tiarrah V.
University Pl, WA
Do you want your eyelashes looking clumped and all smudging? Do you like the look of only having a few eyelashes ? Do you like the feeling of heavy goop on your eyelashes ? Than this is the mascara for you! In just one coat it leaves your eyelashes looking clumped and luscious as ever! And once you out on a second coast it weighs down your eyelashes so they aren't curled and beautiful anymore! This mascara is the perfect London look!
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?