BY RIMMEL LONDON

It’s Retro Mania! Bold, Wide-Eyed false lash look!

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.

• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.

• Coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke. No clumps!

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
  • "I was excited to try out this mascara in my Influenster Rose VoxBox. It did a great job to lengthen and separate my lashes while adding volume. The brush is a little big for my taste (I have smaller eyes), but overall it made my lashes look good and held up all day. Two thumbs up! " in 300 reviews
  • "This is just the perfect mascara to use when you want that kicked up, glamorous, more than average look. This goes on nice and smooth, it really plumps up those eyelashes. " in 120 reviews
  • "I am huge mascara fan I have tons of brands at all times, this mascara it really nice. Much less expensive than the others I typically use. I love the hour glass wand distributes mascara to even your tiniest of eye lashes! No clumps! " in 112 reviews
  • "Its a good mascara it doesn't have any clumps so that's a plus i have long lashes so this adds on to it so its really great " in 83 reviews
  • "I love the scandal eyes range, and this is by far my favorite. I love the brush shape, it's different and was excited to use it and try it out, it created a really wide eyed, false eyelash look without going clumpy. The only thing I didn't like is that it smudged slightly, should bring out a waterproof version " in 74 reviews
Ashley
The formula clumps up SO badly! Also the brush is such a strange shape and doesn't work well on getting corner lashes. I have very long, curly lashes and I always end up with mascara on my browbone.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Everything about this product is cheap... I was NOT a fan... It even felt cheap on my lashes and I could not wait to get it off.
Kimberly` N.
Essexville , MI
I Bought this from my local drug store, I'll start off with some positivity. The color is amazing. I bought black, and it covers my eyelashes really well. It fans my eyelashes out and gets plenty volume. However. I hate the spoolie/brush. Its hard and hurts. It is super clumpy even when I apply one coat. It flakes off and gets all over my face..
Kimberly C.
Carmichael, CA
Was really disappointed in this product. The brush looks really similar to the Better than Sex but any sort of moisture and forget it! I got myself in the eye, then my eye watered a bit and it was everywhere!!! I had to redo most of my eye makeup. Haven't tried the waterproof version but this wasn't even slightly resistant.
Kristina A.
i thought this was supposed to be an alternative to bts from too faced. not. makes my lashes stick together in clumps and doesn't separate. hard to build volume. waste of money.
Juana S.
This one left too many smudges everywhere. I had to be extra patient for this mascara to dry. I would never buy this product again
Simah Z.
The wand is too large, and will leave you with clumpy lashes. I would not recommend Rimmel's Scandal Eyes Retro Glame Mascara. There are mascaras that are less in cost and even better in quality than this one, such as L'Oreal's Voluminous Mascara. I typically enjoy Rimmel's makeup which was why I initially purchased their mascara; but, this mascara could use a lot of improvement, starting with a smaller wand.
Melissa O.
Westfield, MA
This mascara was horrible for me. It was goopy and thick. When i applied it, it clumped my lashes and was like putting goop on my lashes. I dont reccomend.
Abby M.
Ferndale, MI
This mascara takes way too long to dry! Every time I wear it, I get mascara on my brow bone within a few minutes. I am also not a fan of the way the brush is shaped (see photos), it takes longer to coat your lashes. Also notice the big glop of mascara that comes out on the end of the wand. I wouldn't purchase this mascara again.
Lauren G.
I was wildly unimpressed with this mascara. The want is very large and has a wavy like shape. Does nothing for building up color and volume. Comes out very natural looking and will run if your eyes start to water.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.