Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#134 in Mascara

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

Photos (140)
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wildly unimpressed with this mascara. The want is very large and has a wavy like shape. Does nothing for building up color and volume. Comes out very natural looking and will run if your eyes start to water.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Brunswick, GA
I don't know if I got a dud or what, but this is one worst mascara's I have ever tried. I don't think it's dupe for too faced BTS. I don't have super sparse or short lashes in between. This clumps up on my lashes horridly. My lashes look like spidery hot mess.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Literally so bad it's the first mascara I went to the store the day after to buy a different one. I had the waterproof version. The formula is way too wet would apply one coat and blink and its all over the place. The dry time is way too long. It finally became usable 6 months after buying after it dried up a bit. Months later after I was actually supposed to be throwing it the tube away because of bacteria. But even when it became a useable consistency I wasn't that impressed compared to others I've tried its just a basic black mascara nothing special whatsoever.

I don't recommend this at all its absolutely awful brand new.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I bought the water proof mascara because I heard it was a dupe for the Better Then S** mascara from Too Faced and I can honestly say this was one of the worst mascaras I have ever put on my eyelashes. The actual applicator was nice the first few coats were great but as I tried to build up the volume it got spider like, clumpy, and I felt my top and bottom lashes sticking together. That's not even the worse part putting it on was easy it was the taking it off that was a nightmare. I tried everything to get it off and lost a good amount of eyelashes in the process. I would not suggest the water proof mascara I would try the regular version but honestly I'm to scared to even consider it after what I went through.
Alejandra B.
Alejandra B.
If you have lashes that do not like to keep a curl stay away from this. This formula is strange. I could not get my lashes to curl or do anything with this. It would just make them straight as a board and gave no volume or length. This not worth any price they give it.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Alice, TX
Eeehhh not my favorite mascara dident do too much for my lashes made them clumpy nit my fav kinda look the brush looked nice but like I said dident do much
Jordan  B.
Jordan B.
Filer, ID
I had high hopes for this mascara but was unfortunately very disappointed with it. I read an article which listed celebrity stylists favorite products and I was surprised to see this on there, considering this is an inexpensive drugstore mascara. It claims to be " clump free" quite the opposite actually. It clumps, gives almost no length, or volume. I wish I had something nice to say about this, I'm sure others like it but it's not my cup of tea. At least I spent under $10 so not a huge loss.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Milwaukee, WI
I guess I'm in the minority here, but I hated this mascara. I thought I would love it. I did go on smoothly, covered my lashes well, even made them look longer and thicker, but it took forever to dry, so long that with every blink it left little black flecks on not only my eyelids but also under my eyes. I've tried it a few times to see if maybe it was because it was brand new , but NO each time I used it the same thing happened. I am leery to buy another Rimmel mascara, they are very affordable, but not if you can't use it!
Diana M.
Diana M.
San Jose, CA
When in use this mascara is amazing and it does everything I want a mascara to do but it dries up so quick? I don't understand what the problem is.
Kyla B.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
The only thing I liked about this was that it is really black. I found it didn't give me any length or volume. It was pretty clumpy and flaked off after a couple of hours.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?