BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had originally tried this product for free in exchange for my opinion when it first came out. I have consistently used, repurchased, and recommended it since! I like the texture and ease of application. Before this product, I didn't use mascara daily because I always got clumps or smears. This performs better than high end products I've tried.
Aimee C.
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scandal eyes mascara range are excellent. They really add volume and cover your lashes. I actually have quite a few of these mascaras in my collection and would definitely recommend them
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lavale, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow this mascara is awesome! It isn't clumpy and you can't beat the price! It isn't flaky and it really brings out my green eyes! I am definitely going to keep buying this!! I love it!!!
Su-aad M.
Su-aad M.
Cape Town
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE this mascara! But I couldn't find it again in the shops and it makes me extremely sad because I really love it . This is my No1'
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this mascara! The wand is shaped in a way that can grab my lashes and thicken and darken them, without clumping. Also formula didn't flake on me like my new mascara is currently doing, so I will be repurchasing it once the new one runs out
kanchan b.
kanchan b.
It has really thick consistency..and it give volume to your lashes and make it atractive.. it's good for daily use...
Kholoud A.
Kholoud A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is number one for me sooooo amazing I used mascara from different brands but this mascara is different when I use this mascara my eyelashes don't fall out and it is easy to remove and it gives you good volume I always go to the store that I buy it from them and I don't see it they alway tells me (This mascara is sold out )
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this mascara! Doesnt clump and makes my lashes look full. Definitely one of the best i have found on the lower price end. Super highly recommend!
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Midway, FL
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascara. It use this product during the work week. It reminds me of my Too Faced Better than Sex mascara. The packaging is nice.  My eye color is dark brown. I brought the color extreme black. I would purchase again.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?