Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#145 in Mascara

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

Photos (140)
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
I received this mascara complimentary for testing purposes in my Spring Vox Box from Influenster. I liked this mascara because it leaves no clumps and it did make my eyelashes look fuller but didn't like the wand much because it was too wide. I have always used Maybelline brand mascaras but I will consider buying Rimmel brand mascaras in the future.
Nicolette J.
Nicolette J.
Wheaton, IL
This is my first voxbox and I'm loving it! Thanks Influenster for adding me to the list! I hardly wear makeup but I enjoyed how this mascara made my eyes pop. This is added to makeup must have list.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
This definitely feels like an old school mascara, right down to the big fat wand. I get volume, length and no clumps. Win, win and win.
*received in SpringFling VoxBox from influenster for review
Najah R.
Najah R.
Denton, TX
I loved this product! I usually use Lancome Doll Lash Star mascara. The Rimmel London really gave it a run for it's money, especially based on price point. Quality mascara. I will continue to use this product.
Bridgett A.
Bridgett A.
Tifton, GA
Great mascara, especially for the price! It stays fresh longer than normal, too. Definitely recommend this one!
Nina K.
Nina K.
Anniston, AL
Thank you so much for sending me a product as amazing as this one!!! I have super fine lashes and most brands tend to cause extreme clumping but not with Scandeleyes Retro Glam. Application was smooth with no huge clumps. This will certainly be my new go to mascara.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Long Beach, CA
Got this product free from influenster and it has become one of my new faves. Lashes are noticeably fuller and longer after just one application.
Front Royal, VA
I have tried just about every mascara out there, including some high end ones like Dior & Too Faced. Out of every one I have tried, this is by far my favorite! It has the same brush as the "Better Than.." mascara by Too Faced, but doesn;t clump like that one does. This mascara is outrageous- volume, curl & length-deep black color and no clumps! (BEST mascara ever!!)
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
Oklahoma City, OK
Dark and lovely! I loved this product! Who doesn't love the 60's look? Twiggy? C'mon! I would love to have that look back!
Linda R.
Linda R.
Los Angeles, CA
Its a nice mascara defenetly makes my eyes pop out more and give it full voulume i would buy it again (:
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?