BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Megan K.
Pepperell
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a great mascara to use for everyday wear or a long nightwear. It lengthens eyelashes and coats them well without clumping as well. It is very black and looks great on my lashes. Would recommend to a friend and would buy again.
Coralie F.
Palmerston Road , Belfast
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finally a non expensive mascara but also a smudge proof one, been looking for it for a long time. My dream finally came true!
Yazmin G.
Upland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara. One of the few that maintains the curl in my lashes. The brush allows for coating on all the lashes. Not a heavy or watery formula. Good price point. Makes bottom lashes look fuller and darker. Love that it makes my lashes look long and dark
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is my go-to mascara from the drugstore. It coats the lashes beautifully every single time and takes a while to use up which is super great. I especially love this to coat my bottom lashes. They make them so long and don't clump up which is great.
Cheri G.
Royersford
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you need to add length to your lashes? This is the mascara to do it!  I've used those expensive two step fiber mascaras to add length and Scandaleyes makes them just as long with half the work and a third of the price. The black is truly black so great for a smokey eye.
MǾny M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I say about this beautiful product .I 'm so happy to use it .it make me love my eyes and am very proud of my self all the time . thanks for this invent .really love it
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fabulous mascara. Doesn't clump or flake off easily. Applicator is really nice and applies coverage quickly.
Tianna N.
Moorhead, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my lashes long and thick 😍😍i got this on sale somewhere i use it all the time and its a dupe for the better then sex mascara :) i love how it coats every lash and makes your eyes pop i love this brand every ends this mascara
Ellie J.
Brynmawr , NP234EA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara very good value for the money, always used to use this mascara. Makes lashes look lovely and long, doesn’t clump lashes together either
Jenn H.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had originally tried this product for free in exchange for my opinion when it first came out. I have consistently used, repurchased, and recommended it since! I like the texture and ease of application. Before this product, I didn't use mascara daily because I always got clumps or smears. This performs better than high end products I've tried.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?