BY RIMMEL LONDON

It’s Retro Mania! Bold, Wide-Eyed false lash look!

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.

• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.

• Coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke. No clumps!

Reviews (1900)
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I was excited to try out this mascara in my Influenster Rose VoxBox. It did a great job to lengthen and separate my lashes while adding volume. The brush is a little big for my taste (I have smaller eyes), but overall it made my lashes look good and held up all day. Two thumbs up! " in 300 reviews
  • "This is just the perfect mascara to use when you want that kicked up, glamorous, more than average look. This goes on nice and smooth, it really plumps up those eyelashes. " in 120 reviews
  • "I am huge mascara fan I have tons of brands at all times, this mascara it really nice. Much less expensive than the others I typically use. I love the hour glass wand distributes mascara to even your tiniest of eye lashes! No clumps! " in 112 reviews
  • "Its a good mascara it doesn't have any clumps so that's a plus i have long lashes so this adds on to it so its really great " in 83 reviews
  • "I love the scandal eyes range, and this is by far my favorite. I love the brush shape, it's different and was excited to use it and try it out, it created a really wide eyed, false eyelash look without going clumpy. The only thing I didn't like is that it smudged slightly, should bring out a waterproof version " in 74 reviews
Rose M.
Fontana, CA
I've had great experiences with Rimmel products in the past, so the last time I went to pick up a new tube of mascara I decided to give this version of Scandaleyes mascara a try. I'm less than thrilled with it, although I'll finish the tube.

The mascara is very goopy, which causes it to fuse my eyelashes into 3 very aggressive spikes. Combing it out with an eyelash comb is hit or miss, and usually works on one eye but not the other. What I want even less than weird spikes is one eye to look great and the other to look very Tammy Faye. To get it to somewhat work, I have to layer a coat of another mascara and then do a coat of Scandaleyes over and over until I achieve the look I want. Which is a bit of a hassle. I won't buy this again.
Sarah D.
I have straight as straight can be lashes and this is the ONLY mascara wand that lifts my lashes up and out. The formula for the mascara is goid and usually holds it curvy shape for me for 3 hours or so. If I curl my lashes before/after application I can get this to keep my lashes up and curled 8-9 hours! I love the wand so much that whenever I try a new mascara and don't like the lift it gives, I'll swap the wand out with this one to see if the formula is any good. Die-hard favorite mascara and can get for next to nothing with regular sales.
Gina C.
Encinitas, CA
I really enjoy this mascara! I've had it for a while and the product is not dried out, and still is super pigmented. I love how black the product is because it instantly gives so much definition and volume to your lashes. It is also a super affordable mascara to have in your collection. The wand applicator is pretty large, but still easy to use. You'll love this mascara if you are someone who loves dark, bold, defined, and volumized lashes. It almost makes it look like your wearing false eyelashes.
My cons with this product is that it does give a little bit of clumpiness to your lashes because the way the product is made to be very voluminizing and dark. It also definitely doesn't add length to your eyelashes, and just makes them look more dramatic and bold than it does making them look longer. The applicator is also super big and thick, which kind of makes it easy to get mascara on your eyelid or underneath your eye.
All in all, I think it is a solid mascara and it definitely adds boldness to your look!
Madeline M.
Holyoke
I really enjoy the length that this mascara adds to my lashes. I have full, long lashes as is, but this mascara really enhanced the length of my lashes. You can visibly tell the difference too. However, I am not the biggest fan of the wand... it has a really nice shape and a lot of bristles, but i feel it picks up too much product. With that being said, the extra product seems to clump my lashes together a little too much for my personal liking. It would probably work great for someone with shorter lashes.
Kayla T.
Waynesville, OH
I bought this because the brush is an hourglass shape (like the Loreal Lash Paradise). I wanted an even more affordable lash paradise and the differences are that this formula is much wetter. Therefore I find it gets on my eyelids much more and obviously takes longer to dry to add more coats. It does give a really nice volumized and lengthened set of lashes when multiple coats are applied. After a thick 2 coats it does get a smidge cakey but I think if you do multiple thinner coats you can get a pretty doe eyed look! Great price, great brush, just a little wetter of a formula!
Michelle L.
Worcester
I bought the WP version.... Clumpy as hell, super sticky, impossible to comb out. Hate it! I can't even do a full review, that's how much I hate this... I know some people dig the spider lash glob look, but I'm not a fan of having 4 lashes on each eye... I will add that I never apply mascara straight from the tube without wiping most of it off with a napkin first, and this STILL didn't go on smoothly. Terrible stuff.
Crowned G.
So the Rimmel ScandalEyes Retroglam Mascara - Extreme Black is a decent, affordable mascara. For me, it gives me a subtle lift, not too much. It's more of a daily mascara, I wouldn't say it's the best for like special events. It promises to give a "glamorous, wide eyes look" and I completely agree with this claim. It is regularly $5.49 and can be bought at drugstores like Target and Walmart. Overall, it's a decent mascara and worth a try, 5/5 🌟.

Update: I LOVE this mascara now. It's become my favorite, drugstore mascara so far. I'm wearing it right now and it lifts up my eyelashes perfectly.
CydneyJayce H.
This is my favorite Mascara. I use the extreme black. It really works because it makes my hazel eyes pop and my lashes look fuller. I use this product everyday, and I buy this none stop! So I highly recommend!!! A+++ in my books.
Frecita C.
Mersedes , TX
  empese a probar esta marca de esta máscara y  al momento de aplicarla en mis pestañas eh quedado asombrada ya q me abre bien el ojo y esto los ase ver grandes y mis pestañas se ven abiertas hacia arriba me gusta porque con una pasada y ya está no nececito tanto producto estoy contenta con esta máscara no tengo queja puedo decir q ase un buen trabajo
Talisa H.
Lately this has been my go to one and done massacre for volumized, separated lashes. It also gives my lashes a lot of length, which I love! I wish the applicator was a bit smaller because it is really easy to make a mess on my eyelids, but the mascara is overall a great addition to my collection!
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.