BY RIMMEL LONDON #88 in Mascara

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
My all time favorite mascara. I've tried others and ended up taking the wand out of this one and using it with other formulas because it is just THE PERFECT wand and nothing else compares. This mascara formula takes a little longer to dry than other mascaras I've tired but once it's dry you're golden. The wand lifts outward and up with a lot of emphasis on the outermost lashes, drawing a lot of attention to the eyes with a fuller, very feminine lash. Love, love, love!
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
Every person has different lashes and different opinions when it comes to makeup. I personally did not like this mascara at all. I read many reviews that this was a dupe for two faced better than sex mascara and it was the opposite. This did nothing for my lashes. I tried making this work but I just couldn't. The price is not bad though, so if you really want to try it for your own opinion pick it up at Walmart. That is where the cheapest price is going to be.
CydneyJayce H.
This is my favorite Mascara. I use the extreme black. It really works because it makes my hazel eyes pop and my lashes look fuller. I use this product everyday, and I buy this none stop! So I highly recommend!!! A+++ in my books.
Frecita C.
Mercedes, TX
  empese a probar esta marca de esta máscara y  al momento de aplicarla en mis pestañas eh quedado asombrada ya q me abre bien el ojo y esto los ase ver grandes y mis pestañas se ven abiertas hacia arriba me gusta porque con una pasada y ya está no nececito tanto producto estoy contenta con esta máscara no tengo queja puedo decir q ase un buen trabajo
Ailin E.
Love love love this mascara it’s super cheap and it’s my holy grail it does the same as the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara but it’s doesn’t crumble and it adds tuns of volume I’ve gotten everyone I’m on it and they’re hooked it adds length but not as much as others I️ just have naturally long lashes but lack volume
Elena F.
My mom picked this up because it was on sale. I believe she got it at Walgreens, but sometimes she finds discounted mascaras at TJ Maxx as well. I love trying out new mascaras. I think its great for every day use--it does not clump, makes my lashes long and full. Not my favorite....
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
This makes your lashes go BOOM! It really makes my eyes pop and my eyelashes really stand out! It looks so good and lasts all day. Packing is just simple regular packaging, and it’s cheap! I’m definitely a repeat buyer!:)
Gabby M.
San Antonio tx
I've been using this mascara for years I love it. It makes ur eyelashes seem so long and since mine are extremely short I need all the help I can get lol but I really like this mascara it's good if ur going for a natural look and ur feeling lazy to put false lashes on Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
Emily V.
Radcliff , KY
This is my FAVORITE mascara ever!!! I am sooooo in love with this mascara it’s unbelievable lol I use it 24/7 definitely waterproof and long lasting I recommend this to everyone I know!!!
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.