BY RIMMEL LONDON

It’s Retro Mania! Bold, Wide-Eyed false lash look!

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.

• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.

• Coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
  • "I was excited to try out this mascara in my Influenster Rose VoxBox. It did a great job to lengthen and separate my lashes while adding volume. The brush is a little big for my taste (I have smaller eyes), but overall it made my lashes look good and held up all day. Two thumbs up! " in 300 reviews
  • "This is just the perfect mascara to use when you want that kicked up, glamorous, more than average look. This goes on nice and smooth, it really plumps up those eyelashes. " in 120 reviews
  • "I am huge mascara fan I have tons of brands at all times, this mascara it really nice. Much less expensive than the others I typically use. I love the hour glass wand distributes mascara to even your tiniest of eye lashes! No clumps! " in 112 reviews
  • "Its a good mascara it doesn't have any clumps so that's a plus i have long lashes so this adds on to it so its really great " in 83 reviews
  • "I love the scandal eyes range, and this is by far my favorite. I love the brush shape, it's different and was excited to use it and try it out, it created a really wide eyed, false eyelash look without going clumpy. The only thing I didn't like is that it smudged slightly, should bring out a waterproof version " in 74 reviews
Britnee J.
I purchased this mascara on a whim from CVS. I love Rimmel Scandal Eyes, so I figured why not give this a try. I have only used it on my bottom lashes so far. It separated and put good volume. I'm not sure if I would buy again at the moment but so far no complaints or reasons to say that I wouldn't.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
I like using this mascara when I go for a light, natural look. It's not to dramatic, it doesn't clump with a few coats. It's easy to work with. It does last all day. I couldn't find a waterproof version but it does last and is easy to remove in the shower.
Fransheska V.
Affordable and there sales at my local pharmacy are great. My eye color is brown. They make my lashes look like falsely lashes. Totally long lasting. The applicator makes it easy but I do have to say I only use it for my top lashes because I love the way it leaves them looking.
Cyndi J.
Austin, TX
My favorite mascara!!! This is honestly my to go to it make ur lashes dark n long people often think that my lashes r natural like that but it's honestly the macara doing wonders on my face!!;)
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
I love how the mascara #volumizes my lashes! It almost makes them look like #falsies. It also #separates the lashes well so they do not clump together. I bought it once and I would absolutely buy it again! Yes, I would recommend it to others. It's truly is #Retro #Glam-orous!
Jenny R.
Mission, TX
I heard this was a dupe for better than sex. I like how it makes my eyelashes really full but it weight them down to much, it smears easily, and sometimes it clumps up to much
Vanessa M.
This is one of my favorite mascaras. On a daily basis I use multiple mascaras to create my desired look at this is one of my frequent go 'tos. It's affordable and works just as well as a high-end mascara does. I highly recommend checking out the rimmel mascaras!
Devhan L.
Camden , TN
This is a pretty good mascara. It definitely makes lashes longer and more voluminous. It is comparable to other drug store brands. I did have some fall out by the end of the day under my eyes. This was a first time purchase and I probably won't purchase it again.
Melissa A.
Richmond, KY
LOVE this mascara! Super low price but great quality! Easy to apply. I love the fact that this is waterproof. I love this product everyday! It does not flake and it looks great all day long! I would recommend to anyone!
Itti K.
Herndon, VA
My fav drugstore mascara..say bye to false lashes...one coat of this mascara is although enough but someone who likes dramatic lashes can apply 2-3 coats and my god it does wonders...love love love
I bought it from Walgreens and this one is definitely worth a try
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.