BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
This mascara is my absolute favorite! it goes on with out clumping and really makes my thin eyelashes look amazing and stand out. At the end of the day it comes off easily!
Devin M.
Devin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has major volume but not a great lifter, though it does add a lot of product on and has a snooth formula. It doesn't really dry up when you accidentally leave it open.
Gwen D.
Gwen D.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really loved this in the beginning when I was still a makeup amateur. But looking back on it, it's very clumpy and when it starts to run out it looks bad on your lashes
Kendra G.
Kendra G.
Jerome, MI
My absolute favorite drugstore mascara. You only need one coat for beautiful volume. Doesn't flake and lasts all day. I've gone through no less than 4 tubes of this.
Allison A.
Allison A.
This mascara makes your lashes so long and voluminous with ZERO CLUMPING. It looks so natural and pretty with just one coat, but buildable for a more dramatic lash.
Tracie V.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great mascara! It's my new absolutely must-have every morning! The brush is so full and really fans out my lashes without clumping them. Love it!
Belinda U.
Belinda U.
Montebello, Ca
I'm always afraid to try new mascaras but this one I love! It leaves my lashes looking thick and dark, and my eyes look bigger which I love. Totally recommend!
Reshae M.
Reshae M.
I love this mascara! At first the wand was weird to me but I figured out the trick is to hold it at an angle. It makes my lashes super full and long.
Lundi S.
Lundi S.
Jacksonville, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time fave mascara! It makes my lashes look thick and long. The price is great for such a high quality product also. I always repurchase this!
Joshua E.
Joshua E.
Loris, SC
Get it now the full coverage in your eyelashes is amazing. Rate 10 out of 10. Don't worry about missing a spot this mascara has got you under cover.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?