Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#134 in Mascara

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

Photos (140)
Emily J.
Emily J.
N Attleboro, MA
I didn't like this mascara at all. I have very straight lashes and ALWAYS curl them before applying mascara but this doesn't hold the curl like I want it to. There are better options to choose from for the same price
Natalia S.
Natalia S.
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look full and curly. I love eye drama, and this mascara helps me achieve it! It has a big and wide brush that makes application easy, and is long-lasting. And a good price!
Micah G.
Micah G.
Lexington, KY
This is (in my opinion) the best mascara at the drugstore!! And, it is only $6!!! I would recommend this to anyone! It give full, black lashes. It is not too clumpy but not too spidery. This is a great product!
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
Baltimore, MD
Every time I wear this, I get asked if I have false eyelashes on. Great way to get a retro "London" look. I do take my time while applying as it is a lot of coverage, and you can end up looking a bit clumpy.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Winona
Just started using this mascara and so far I love it!!! The brush is great and I don't experience any flakiness and it lasts throughout the day! I purchased this product at target - would purchase again!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Naples, FL
This is my favorite mascara ever. It gives perfect length and volume. It doesn't cost too thick so you can really have control over how much you wear. I would recommend this to everyone I know!!
Marce A.
Marce A.
New Rochelle, NY
This mascara is amazing, it gives both volumen and length to eyelashes. It is not to thick and the brush is soft. Love this mascara, I have been using it for the past five months now.
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this mascara, at first when i bought it i wasnt to sure if i was going to worl. But i tried it and loved it and plus is the dupe for too face better them s3×and it way cheaper
Jen M.
Jen M.
I don't care if this is ' drug store ' mascara. I go high & low to buy this. It makes my eyes look large and pretty. This is the best product and the best Rimmel eye mascara, ever.
Melina V.
Melina V.
My go to mascara! Great price and gives me volume and makes my eyelashes immediately darker and more noticeable. Really smooth and easy to apply. I also really like the applicator.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?