BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
SARA B.
SARA B.
Racine, WI
Great mascara. The formula is a little on the wet side, but it does dry a bit. Gives good length and volume. One of my top 5.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Tampa, FL
Not a fan of this mascara. Always ends up under my eyes, I look like a raccoon. The brush is too fat. I won't buy this again.
Candace M.
Candace M.
Lumberton, NC
This mascara is beyond amazing! Love how it makes your Lash's look full! No clumps & easy take off!!! Also affordable!!!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love the shape of the wand and really liked the coverage. This product was not clumpy and had a deep charcoal color!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Statesville, NC
Love this mascara! Makes my lashes look lush and thick. The applicator is great! It doesn't clump up and make a mess.
Jillian D.
Jillian D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara! It's lightweight, doesn't clump, and doesn't smudge! My lashes look great when I use it!
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing dupe for Better Than Sex, if you don't want to pay 25 dollars. It's not as voluminous but it's almost there!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love rimmel London products. They're high in quality and are very affordable. This is one of my favorite mascaras.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was not impressed with this mascara. I had high hopes for it but when I tried it it was like I didn't put any on.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
New York , NY
A great mascara for going out. It help to create big dramatic lashes. It is also a great price and does clump.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?