BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
I received this mascara in the #RoseVoxBox complimentary from Influenster. If there is one make-up item I cannot live without it is mascara. I have used the same kind for a couple of years now, and was really excited when I saw this in the #RoseVoxBox. This product really does what it claims to do! It gives a false lash look, which is great for someone like me who would never be able to actually apply falsies! It doesn't clump! Almost every mascara I have ever tried has clumped, and it is quite possibly the most annoying thing about mascara, but have no fear...this mascara does not clump! I have been using it for a couple weeks now and have not had any issues with it clumping. I love the shape of the wand. I have not seen a wand shape like it before. I would most definitely recommend this product to others. It is at a great price point and will now be my go-to mascara!
Alecia W.
Worcester, MA
I like this mascara and honestly rimmel seems to be what I use lately :) love that this one is a retro look. Sometimes I wish it didn't clump but if I do it right it's not to bad
Candice F.
Nicholasville, KY
Just bought this a week ago to try out. I like it. It doesn't clump which is a plus for me. But it's not the best eyeliner I have ever used. But for the price it's pretty good.
Michele B.
I got this complimentary from Influenster in the RoseVoxBox to try and try I did. First thing I noticed was that the wand was thick and shaped oddly weird yet really neat. the color is a very dark black and It glided really smoothly, like room temp butter. This mascara is really good at adding length, so good that I had to push my glasses down my nose a bit to keep them from dragging across my lenses every time i blinked. the only down side is if you apply to much, it clumps and doesn't separate the lashes and then you get spiderleg lashes so I ran a lash comb before it dried to separate them a bit which I find a common problem for most mascaras anyway and trying to apply to the bottom lashes is a pain with this brush. I did noticed that it didn't flake off thru out the day and when I washed it off it didn't make any of my real lashes fall out like some expensive department store brands. would I buy this? yes I would and I hope to some other Rimmel mascaras too.
Brooke G.
I COULDNT GIVE THIS PRODUCTS ENOUGH STARS IF I TRIED! BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT!!! This and scandal eyes will be the only mascaras I use! This product gives so much volume and length too! I'm obsessed and you will be too I promise:)))
Vickie M.
Aledo, TX
The packaging is really nice. When you crew the cap back onto the bottle, you can feel it click, which means it is locked. The wand has a hourglass-like shape to it, and it really does get in close to the roots of your lashes. Retail is about $6.99 (at CVS). For my very first use, the wand looked HUGE and I was a bit concerned/intimidated, but the application was beautiful. The formula is a little wet, but not so much that it will smear when you blink, which is great! I found that it kept my lashes lifted all day, and they looked nice at the end of the day. The only real problem I had with this mascara was that on the first day I wore it, I put on 3 solid coats and by the end of the night, I had a raccoon-like shadow under my right eye. I'm sure it was from fall out + me scratching underneath my eye that smeared it.
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
I'm what I call mascara faithful. I have a brand I love, I use, and its hard to find. So that said, I'm always open to try a new one in hopes it could be the new "the one". And this TOTALLY IS! I didn't read the claims before trying it out, and I'm kind of glad. I am a huge fan of the wand, and how close the bristles are together, as I have fine lashes and it grabs them better. And oh my gosh the length was crazy! I put my glasses on after two coats and they were touching the lenses LOL! It definitely got them up and out for sure! Best yet, I wore it all day, through birthday tears and all, and not one flake or smudge. Thanks to Influenster for letting me have the chance to try this in the Rose Voxbox, I love it!
Meaghan L.
Shelton, CT
My all time favorite drug store mascara. I layer this with my "better than sex," and it creates the perfect look. This mascara is best for anyone looking for volume!
Cinthia M.
This Mascara Is Amazing By Far one of my #1 Drugstore Products That are just so perfect it makes you lashesss so long and even 3d looking because it makes extra ones at the same time when applied it just makes your eyes stand out in have light brown eyes and this Mascara just makes them look almost honey so black tone pigmented, and just so wonderfully this is a must have .
Agustina G.
It gives you a fair amount of volume and length. At first it's just too wet and it goes everywhere, you need to give it some time until it becomes a bit drier and then you get the most out of it
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.