Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#145 in Mascara

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

Photos (140)
Heather B.
Heather B.
Johnson City
I love love LOVE this mascara. I won't use anything else. It's affordable and makes my eyelashes bold and long. I get people asking me all the time if I'm wearing fake eyelashes ..and I'm definitely not! It's all in the mascara!
Joni R.
Joni R.
Moss Point, MS
Love this mascara!!!! By far the best bang for your buck when it comes to thick, full lashes!! I've tried expensive mascaras and this is just as good or better on a budget! I would recommend you give it try and see for yourself!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
This is my absolute favorite mascara! I love the look of full, dark lashes and this mascara is perfect for that. The way the brush is shaped makes it easy to apply to the top and bottom lashes. Bonus... it's a great price!
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Murrells Inlet, SC
I bought this mascara and the next day I had to go to the store and but a different one. The brush was odd and made it different to apply mascara to your lashes. When I was done, it didn't give my lashes a different look.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
In comparison to name brand mascaras you purchase at sephora this is better! One of my favorite mascaras out there. I always like to try new mascaras as they come out and this is one of my go toos! Long luscious lashes.
Leigh-Anne H.
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA
Love this mascara! Bought it through because of the iBotta app and it's fantastic! Waterproof that washes off easy is hard to find. There is a noticeable difference in my lashes when I put this on, but not fake looking
Monica A.
Monica A.
Gardena, CA
Seriously makes my lashes look like I've applied falsies. The extreme black is super black and does not flake. Don't remember what made me even try it to begin with since I don't hardly buy Rimmel, but so glad I did!
hannah b.
hannah b.
Grimes, IA
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE ALL TIME FAVORITE MASCARA. I seriously put this over all my smashbox mascaras that I own. this one is just... ugh. I love. the wand is amazing and it's so build able. and I think I need ten more.
Emily J.
Emily J.
N Attleboro, MA
I didn't like this mascara at all. I have very straight lashes and ALWAYS curl them before applying mascara but this doesn't hold the curl like I want it to. There are better options to choose from for the same price
Natalia S.
Natalia S.
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look full and curly. I love eye drama, and this mascara helps me achieve it! It has a big and wide brush that makes application easy, and is long-lasting. And a good price!
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?