BY RIMMEL LONDON #97 in Mascara

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica M.
Winona
Just started using this mascara and so far I love it!!! The brush is great and I don't experience any flakiness and it lasts throughout the day! I purchased this product at target - would purchase again!
Liliana H.
Sevierville, TN
I wanted to love it, but sometimes it works amazing and sometimes is just like too heavy, and forget about going near water, you will have raccoon's eyes, I use it like for the everyday and just try to finish it so I won't just throw it away.
Amanda R.
Crosby , TX
This is a really good mascara! It gives pretty good volume and doesn't flake! I'm surprised no one really talks about this. It lasts almost all day and the packaging is decent.
Tianna N.
Moorhead, MN
Makes my lashes long and thick 😍😍i got this on sale somewhere i use it all the time and its a dupe for the better then sex mascara :) i love how it coats every lash and makes your eyes pop i love this brand every ends this mascara
Yaritza T.
st george ut
This was my favorite mascara !! It not bad at all ! I bought this 2 times so I was a repeat user
It wasn't packed in a box or nun it was just in a plastic see thru so you won't open it. Yes I would buy this again I sumtimes mix my mascara
Crystal M.
Bronx
I loved how thick, long and full this mascara made my lashes. It's also really affordable, I think I got it for under $7 at CVS. It does transfer quite a bit though so if you've got small, hooded eyes like me this may not work for you.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
I received a Rimmel Scandal Eyes Retro Glam mascara in my #RoseVoxBox from Influenster.

I was confused at first. I wasn't sure why the wand is styled like so, but it works. I guess I feel like they intended to design it for the natural shape of the eye. No mascara applicator is ever the right length, shape, or size - but everyone always tries. No matter what mascara you are using, you always have to move it around and apply in sections. This particular shape almost makes it difficult to coat lashes evenly.

As for the confusion, I felt like my lashes looked spidery-like after the first time I tried using it. I'm a big mascara addict. I love ALL Clinique mascaras. Right now my current obsession is benefit's "they're real." I do like this mascara because it reminds me of my current favorite. You definitely get a deep, dark, dramatic look. I love thick full lashes. Although, I don't feel that it's as clump free as it claims.

p.s. my friend said she doesn't like it
Yazmin G.
Upland, CA
Love this mascara. One of the few that maintains the curl in my lashes. The brush allows for coating on all the lashes. Not a heavy or watery formula. Good price point. Makes bottom lashes look fuller and darker. Love that it makes my lashes look long and dark
Megan B.
This is my go-to mascara!! I really don't know why people don't rave about this more! It is seriously great. I have not found anymore mascara that compares to this so far. I highly recommend!! High-quality for a good price!
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
I received this mascara in the #RoseVoxBox complimentary from Influenster. If there is one make-up item I cannot live without it is mascara. I have used the same kind for a couple of years now, and was really excited when I saw this in the #RoseVoxBox. This product really does what it claims to do! It gives a false lash look, which is great for someone like me who would never be able to actually apply falsies! It doesn't clump! Almost every mascara I have ever tried has clumped, and it is quite possibly the most annoying thing about mascara, but have no fear...this mascara does not clump! I have been using it for a couple weeks now and have not had any issues with it clumping. I love the shape of the wand. I have not seen a wand shape like it before. I would most definitely recommend this product to others. It is at a great price point and will now be my go-to mascara!
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.