BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Winona
Just started using this mascara and so far I love it!!! The brush is great and I don't experience any flakiness and it lasts throughout the day! I purchased this product at target - would purchase again!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Naples, FL
This is my favorite mascara ever. It gives perfect length and volume. It doesn't cost too thick so you can really have control over how much you wear. I would recommend this to everyone I know!!
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this mascara, at first when i bought it i wasnt to sure if i was going to worl. But i tried it and loved it and plus is the dupe for too face better them s3×and it way cheaper
Melina V.
Melina V.
My go to mascara! Great price and gives me volume and makes my eyelashes immediately darker and more noticeable. Really smooth and easy to apply. I also really like the applicator.
Alecia W.
Alecia W.
Worcester, MA
I like this mascara and honestly rimmel seems to be what I use lately :) love that this one is a retro look. Sometimes I wish it didn't clump but if I do it right it's not to bad
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
It gives me length like no other mascara.I love having bold eyelashes and doesn't smudge as much as others. It also has a great price tag and I've been using it for a few weeks.
Candice F.
Candice F.
Nicholasville, KY
Just bought this a week ago to try out. I like it. It doesn't clump which is a plus for me. But it's not the best eyeliner I have ever used. But for the price it's pretty good.
Jocey R.
Jocey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
NO clumps ! I love it full lashes , gives them a natural volume. it really does make em look retro. Worth the 6$ to me , if you want a good mascara rimmel london has good ones!
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
This mascara is my absolute favorite! it goes on with out clumping and really makes my thin eyelashes look amazing and stand out. At the end of the day it comes off easily!
Devin M.
Devin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has major volume but not a great lifter, though it does add a lot of product on and has a snooth formula. It doesn't really dry up when you accidentally leave it open.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?