BY RIMMEL LONDON #97 in Mascara

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cyndi J.
Austin, TX
My favorite mascara!!! This is honestly my to go to it make ur lashes dark n long people often think that my lashes r natural like that but it's honestly the macara doing wonders on my face!!;)
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
I love how the mascara #volumizes my lashes! It almost makes them look like #falsies. It also #separates the lashes well so they do not clump together. I bought it once and I would absolutely buy it again! Yes, I would recommend it to others. It's truly is #Retro #Glam-orous!
Jenny R.
Mission, TX
I heard this was a dupe for better than sex. I like how it makes my eyelashes really full but it weight them down to much, it smears easily, and sometimes it clumps up to much
Melissa A.
Richmond, KY
LOVE this mascara! Super low price but great quality! Easy to apply. I love the fact that this is waterproof. I love this product everyday! It does not flake and it looks great all day long! I would recommend to anyone!
Josie C.
Edinburg, TX
My friend told me about this mascara which is so funny because I never used mascara from the drug store. So when I got this mascara I loved it. Made my eyelashes very dark and long. I would buy it again, I did get it cheap because of my coupon with CVs.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
I received this product from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes. Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara that retails for about $5.99-perfect price point! I am a makeup fiend and I was very excited about this item. Mascara is a must have for any woman, even if you don't have a full face of makeup or just foundation. Mascara is an item I wear everyday. It brightens my look and gives the impression that I'm more awake (which comes in handy having a 6 year old, you're most likely sleep deprived!) and draws attention to my eyes, which I think are my best asset. *wink wink* This is the blackest of the black mascara's I have ever tried! True black! It's magnificent! It gives volume to my lashes while separating them not making me look like Miss.Spider Legs just crawled on my eyeball. Two coats gave me the look I have long awaited for and holds throughout the day without giving me 'black eyes' after a few hours of wearing. I love the look that this Retro Glam gives me! The price is on point for any makeup lovers budget and being drug store brand, you just can not beat it! Don't pay over the top prices for mascara, when the one you're looking for is at your local drugstore!
Tamara H.
Midway, FL
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascara. It use this product during the work week. It reminds me of my Too Faced Better than Sex mascara. The packaging is nice.  My eye color is dark brown. I brought the color extreme black. I would purchase again.
Candice C.
Lexington, KY
Love this mascara! I learned that this is a cheap alternative to the better than sex mascara. While it's not 100% exactly the same its definitely the closest thing I've found for a fraction of the price. This is a must have in my makeup bag and something I'll be purchasing for a long time.
Valentina V.
Daytona beach , FL
This mascara makes your lashes look amazing but I have to say it has too much excess so you have to clean the brush before use it, and I don't know you guys but when I remote my makeup I can see little threads inside my eyes so I have to use my fingers to take them out.
Ally H.
Fitzgerald , GA
The Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara is a great everyday mascara. Nothing crazy or over the top. It did give me some length, a bit of a lift and curl but was not over dramatic or spidery. There isn't a ton of product that comes out on the bristles
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.