Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#145 in Mascara

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

Photos (140)
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
San Antonio, TX
I love this mascara it plumps up my little babies so gorgeously. My lashes look thicker and longer and i only apply 1 to 2 coats it is very affordable as well i would definitely recommend this mascara if you have short light lashes thats what i have.
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited to try this but I ended up pretty disappointed. It doesn't even look like I applied any mascara and it is extremely wet so it gets messy. It also bothers my contacts some. Don't really like a single thing except that it's waterproof
Kim H.
Kim H.
Kansas City, MO
This mascara adds crazy volume for under $6! This product is a dupe for Too Faced Better Than S** mascara which is $23. I use this everyday along with my other mascara faves in my daily mascara routine and it gives me the longest and biggest lashes!
Erika B.
Erika B.
I just started using this mascara and I love it. I bounce from mascara to mascara, but this is the first time I've tried this particular one. It goes on really easy and doesn't clump. It makes my lashes look incredible. I definitely recommend it.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
I like this mascara but it kind of annoys me when it flakes and ends up on my cheek. The wand is also huge so I have to be really careful or I'll get mascara all over my face when applying. It's still decent and makes my lashes look really nice
Erin S.
Erin S.
Lacey, WA
At one point i loved this mascara and it was my go to for a drug store brand mascara. But im not sure if they redid the formula or what but im not a huge fan anymore . 85 still gives a wide eyed look and for like 7 bucks what can you ask for?
Kara P.
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
I love Rimmel products. The mascara is one of my all times favorites. I'm a mascara nut and want big dramatic lashes. I get this with Rimmel mascara. The only downfall is I don't love the thick brush on the wand. I prefer a long thin wand.
Emily P.
Emily P.
This is my go to mascara for when I go out because I love a dark eye look. It does clump but when I'm going out I like that look. It gives my lashes a lot of length and if you apply it with a light hand you can get it to not look clumpy.
Gabby Y.
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely LOVE the volume this mascara gives my lashes! Just make sure you don't buy the waterproof variety, even makeup cleaner can't get it off and it made some lashes fall out. The NOT waterproof stuff is the absolute best though!
Maya M.
Maya M.
I have the waterproof version of this mascara and I really like it! It clumps a little but I like to run through it with a brow comb to separate lashes and remove clumps for more natural looking lashes. Lengthens and defines lashes!
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?