BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
In comparison to name brand mascaras you purchase at sephora this is better! One of my favorite mascaras out there. I always like to try new mascaras as they come out and this is one of my go toos! Long luscious lashes.
Leigh-Anne H.
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA
Love this mascara! Bought it through because of the iBotta app and it's fantastic! Waterproof that washes off easy is hard to find. There is a noticeable difference in my lashes when I put this on, but not fake looking
hannah b.
hannah b.
Grimes, IA
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE ALL TIME FAVORITE MASCARA. I seriously put this over all my smashbox mascaras that I own. this one is just... ugh. I love. the wand is amazing and it's so build able. and I think I need ten more.
Emily J.
Emily J.
N Attleboro, MA
I didn't like this mascara at all. I have very straight lashes and ALWAYS curl them before applying mascara but this doesn't hold the curl like I want it to. There are better options to choose from for the same price
Natalia S.
Natalia S.
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look full and curly. I love eye drama, and this mascara helps me achieve it! It has a big and wide brush that makes application easy, and is long-lasting. And a good price!
Micah G.
Micah G.
Lexington, KY
This is (in my opinion) the best mascara at the drugstore!! And, it is only $6!!! I would recommend this to anyone! It give full, black lashes. It is not too clumpy but not too spidery. This is a great product!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Winona
Just started using this mascara and so far I love it!!! The brush is great and I don't experience any flakiness and it lasts throughout the day! I purchased this product at target - would purchase again!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Naples, FL
This is my favorite mascara ever. It gives perfect length and volume. It doesn't cost too thick so you can really have control over how much you wear. I would recommend this to everyone I know!!
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this mascara, at first when i bought it i wasnt to sure if i was going to worl. But i tried it and loved it and plus is the dupe for too face better them s3×and it way cheaper
Melina V.
Melina V.
My go to mascara! Great price and gives me volume and makes my eyelashes immediately darker and more noticeable. Really smooth and easy to apply. I also really like the applicator.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?