Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#145 in Mascara

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

Photos (140)
Katie F.
Katie F.
Since I first bought this mascara, I have bought at least two or three more! For someone with thin lashes, this does wonders. It lasts quite a long time for every day use. If you can get this on sale (like I did at Target) it is easily the best makeup for your buck.
Madison B.
Madison B.
This is my favorite drugstore mascara. I have never had a problem with it clumping. I use short, quick motions to apply it. It helps spread apart my lashes to really give them that "retro" look the product is going for. I would recommend this mascara to my friends.
Neha M.
Neha M.
This mascara is really good! It was actually the first mascara I ever purchased and I guess I got lucky and picked the best drugstore one. It makes your lashes look thick and long and is not very clumpy. Overall I think it could be a dupe for many luxury products.
Emilee  R.
Emilee R.
Cambridge, OH
One of the best drug store mascaras I have bought. I usually use they're real but with its price I decided to try this and I'm glad I did I receive a lot more compliments on my lashes when I wear this and I would recommend it to anyone wanting lush lashes
Joanna A.
Joanna A.
I love the bts - two faced mascara and wanted to find a good alternative to spending so much money on a mascara and this mascara is a great option. It's gives great length and volume and I am so glad I gave this mascara a chance. This mascara is amazing!
Abby S.
Abby S.
Yay this my favorite favorite mascara. It add so much volume and length and it looks great. The only complaint I have about it is it does tend to smudge a bit. I typically use this for special occasion, not so much the every day look due to that reason.
Cassey M.
Cassey M.
Sunnyvale, TX
This is a dupe for the benefit better than S.e.x mascara. I use it several times a week. It gives me length and volume. I love the way it opens up my eyes and makes them seem bigger and brighter. I have used several tubes of this and plan to repurchase.
Chloe Z.
Chloe Z.
This was a pretty good mascara, good quality , and affordable at any drugstore . But I wasn't really feeling the wand , as it made it easier to clump after around 2-3 coats it was just "too much" , I love mascara but I wouldn't not say I love this one .
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Columbia , SC
I actually received this product in a voxbox and to my surprise it was amazing mascara for a drugstore brand. Easily comparable to higher end mascaras. Left my lashes full and luscious with minimal to no clumping. Will definitely continue to purchase!
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
San Antonio, TX
I love this mascara it plumps up my little babies so gorgeously. My lashes look thicker and longer and i only apply 1 to 2 coats it is very affordable as well i would definitely recommend this mascara if you have short light lashes thats what i have.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?