BY RIMMEL LONDON

It’s Retro Mania! Bold, Wide-Eyed false lash look!

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.

• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.

• Coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke. No clumps!

Reviews (1930)
Buy on kmart
  • "I was excited to try out this mascara in my Influenster Rose VoxBox. It did a great job to lengthen and separate my lashes while adding volume. The brush is a little big for my taste (I have smaller eyes), but overall it made my lashes look good and held up all day. Two thumbs up! " in 300 reviews
  • "This is just the perfect mascara to use when you want that kicked up, glamorous, more than average look. This goes on nice and smooth, it really plumps up those eyelashes. " in 120 reviews
  • "I am huge mascara fan I have tons of brands at all times, this mascara it really nice. Much less expensive than the others I typically use. I love the hour glass wand distributes mascara to even your tiniest of eye lashes! No clumps! " in 112 reviews
  • "Its a good mascara it doesn't have any clumps so that's a plus i have long lashes so this adds on to it so its really great " in 83 reviews
  • "I love the scandal eyes range, and this is by far my favorite. I love the brush shape, it's different and was excited to use it and try it out, it created a really wide eyed, false eyelash look without going clumpy. The only thing I didn't like is that it smudged slightly, should bring out a waterproof version " in 74 reviews
Michelle L.
Worcester
I bought the WP version.... Clumpy as hell, super sticky, impossible to comb out. Hate it! I can't even do a full review, that's how much I hate this... I know some people dig the spider lash glob look, but I'm not a fan of having 4 lashes on each eye... I will add that I never apply mascara straight from the tube without wiping most of it off with a napkin first, and this STILL didn't go on smoothly. Terrible stuff.
Katie H.
Pflugerville , TX
This brush was super dense and fluffy, I felt like it would get my lashes up and sky-high. I was a bit let down though, while the brush was fantastic, the curl didn’t hold all day. This mascara did not make my lashes long at all, just added a bit of thinkness to my lashes. But it did not dry super hard so I was able to layer the mascara to make it thicker. Did not flake either. I would not repurchase. Mainly because I like length and volume in my mascara and this did neither.
Chelsea K.
Curtice, OH
This mascara is okay. It gives lots of volume but does not give lots of length (at least on me.) Length is really important to me when it comes to a mascara (probably even more than volume.) The wand is on the bigger side so it takes some getting used to. It doesn't flake or smudge, which is great. I typically like Rimmel mascaras and this one is okay. It does not get too clumpy, I have put on 3 coats before and it's not too bad with clumpiness.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I really love this Mascara by rimmel it really builds volume and makes them look longer no flaking or smudging..it also last all day! I love it I only paid like $2 something for it at CVS because it was 40% off the regular price! I highly recommend this mascara Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam.. I'm definitely a fan of this Mascara!
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
I like this mascara so much that I stock up when it's on sale. Mascara are really pricey so I bought both of these on sale. I got one for about $7 and the other half off. This mascara goes on nice and leaves little to no clumps. The color on my lashes is nice and dark. Haven't noticed any flaking. So that's a huge plus.
Sanya S.
This mascara has a very wet formula. If you use it alone, you're bound to get mascara on your eye lids. I like to layer this mascara on top of my Loreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions mascara and it makes my eye lashes look thick and long. I get many compliments on my eye lashes when I use both together, some people even think I have fake eye lashes on. Overall, the price range is good and easy to find at the drugstore, but you just have to know how to use certain types of mascaras.
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
Yes Rimmell Scanadleyes RETROGLAM! I always love trying a new Rimmel product and their Mascara NEVER disappoints. I like to buy New Mascara about once a month, I use it daily and this one lasted the entire month without drying out too quickly.
LORI S.
In comparison to the brands used for over 40 years & having slowly reached the point of shorter, thinner Eyelashes this mascara does the job. My first glimpse of the brush applicator left me disappointed but application was easier than expected & coverage from first coat was great. Now I have fuller, longer, lush Eyelashes. Awesome, for this mature woman.
Sunaed R.
The brush is a dupe for the Better Than S*x mascara. I would grab this if you don't want to spend the money, go for this. It gives you big thick lashes. Be careful because it could get too thick and too clumpy too quick. The formula is okay. My tube dried up with in 3 weeks. Its great on the eyes, if you like, big noticeable lashes. But once my tube was drying up, it flaked on the eyes. I wish it was waterproof
Janelle M.
I originally bought this mascara because I had read in several places that it was a more affordable dupe for Too Faced Better Than Sex. I have been so happy with the results and it's performance on my eyes. I don't generally have the problem of getting black transfer under my eyes and this mascara doesn't do that either. I love that it makes my lashes look full and not clumpy. I would totally recommend this to anyone looking for a more affordable option to high-end mascara with some big and full pay off.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.