BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cyndi J.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara!!! This is honestly my to go to it make ur lashes dark n long people often think that my lashes r natural like that but it's honestly the macara doing wonders on my face!!;)
Violet L.
Calhoun , GA
This is definitely one of my favorite drugstore mascaras! It applies nicely and last all day! My favortite thing about this mascara is that it makes my eyelashes look so full and it is clump free!! I would definitely recommend this productive!
Britnee J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this mascara on a whim from CVS. I love Rimmel Scandal Eyes, so I figured why not give this a try. I have only used it on my bottom lashes so far. It separated and put good volume. I'm not sure if I would buy again at the moment but so far no complaints or reasons to say that I wouldn't.
Jennica B.
Demotte, IN
I actually stumbled across this make up shopping. I was actually looking for the rockin' curves one. I came across the retro glam and it was on sale for actually rather cheap. I decided to give it a try. I didn't get my hopes up because of how cheap it was. I used it once and I've never used anything else. It extends my lashes so well!
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
I like using this mascara when I go for a light, natural look. It's not to dramatic, it doesn't clump with a few coats. It's easy to work with. It does last all day. I couldn't find a waterproof version but it does last and is easy to remove in the shower.
Fransheska V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable and there sales at my local pharmacy are great. My eye color is brown. They make my lashes look like falsely lashes. Totally long lasting. The applicator makes it easy but I do have to say I only use it for my top lashes because I love the way it leaves them looking.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how the mascara #volumizes my lashes! It almost makes them look like #falsies. It also #separates the lashes well so they do not clump together. I bought it once and I would absolutely buy it again! Yes, I would recommend it to others. It's truly is #Retro #Glam-orous!
Jenny R.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard this was a dupe for better than sex. I like how it makes my eyelashes really full but it weight them down to much, it smears easily, and sometimes it clumps up to much
Wendy S.
Brunswick, GA
I don't know if I got a dud or what, but this is one worst mascara's I have ever tried. I don't think it's dupe for too faced BTS. I don't have super sparse or short lashes in between. This clumps up on my lashes horridly. My lashes look like spidery hot mess.
Melissa A.
Richmond, KY
LOVE this mascara! Super low price but great quality! Easy to apply. I love the fact that this is waterproof. I love this product everyday! It does not flake and it looks great all day long! I would recommend to anyone!
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?