BY RIMMEL LONDON

It’s Retro Mania! Bold, Wide-Eyed false lash look!

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.

• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.

• Coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke. No clumps!

Reviews (1922)
  • "I was excited to try out this mascara in my Influenster Rose VoxBox. It did a great job to lengthen and separate my lashes while adding volume. The brush is a little big for my taste (I have smaller eyes), but overall it made my lashes look good and held up all day. Two thumbs up! " in 300 reviews
  • "This is just the perfect mascara to use when you want that kicked up, glamorous, more than average look. This goes on nice and smooth, it really plumps up those eyelashes. " in 120 reviews
  • "I am huge mascara fan I have tons of brands at all times, this mascara it really nice. Much less expensive than the others I typically use. I love the hour glass wand distributes mascara to even your tiniest of eye lashes! No clumps! " in 112 reviews
  • "Its a good mascara it doesn't have any clumps so that's a plus i have long lashes so this adds on to it so its really great " in 83 reviews
  • "I love the scandal eyes range, and this is by far my favorite. I love the brush shape, it's different and was excited to use it and try it out, it created a really wide eyed, false eyelash look without going clumpy. The only thing I didn't like is that it smudged slightly, should bring out a waterproof version " in 74 reviews
Morgan M.
New Berlin
I am a mascara snob. I have tried everything from cheap to expensive and guess what? This beats them all. It gives volume and length without clumping all of your lashes together. The brush is easy to clean in the event that you need to. Don’t waste your money on other mascara, this is all you need.
Crowned G.
This is a very decent drugstore mascara! The Rimmel London Bold Eyed Mascara promises to lengthen your eyelashes and also make them appear more bold. It definitely is true to it's promise and doesn't flake at all. 5/5, if your on a budget, this is a great purchase.
Amya P.
This mascara is inexpensive and does exactly what it says it will. It makes your eyelashes look amazing and doesn’t clump easily. It builds easily and is great for beginners in makeup. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I loved this mascara. I bought at Walgreens using a coupon and then Walgreens had it on sale. It was extreme black and worked perfect making my lashes look full and long. You don’t need falsies for these . Price was great and I would recommend.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
I usually have issues finding a decent mascara since my eye lashes are already very long, I just like how they look with the extra pop so at times I find it hard to find one that doesn't make me look too clownish but I have found I really enjoy this mascara.

The hour glass wand is a bit weird and sometimes I end up applying more than necessary because it can become hard to apply evenly, but it isn't a big enough issue to dislike this product.

It is indeed very long lasting and I only notice a bit of fall out after 10+ hours wearing it, which I'm sure is extremely common.

I also use the NON WATERPROOF one since I find the task of removing water proof mascara more of a hassle than it's worth.

Also, using the makeup remover sheets does a decent job of removing the mascara at the end of the day, but I find I absolutely have to wash my face afterword for complete removal.

It is very reasonably priced (less than 7 dollars) and I will continue using this product.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
I love love love this stuff! The only reason I gave it 4 stars was in not a fan of
The brush. But minus that, I get excellent volume and super thick lashes! The blackest black of lashes against my dark makeup is the bomb!
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
This makes your lashes go BOOM! It really makes my eyes pop and my eyelashes really stand out! It looks so good and lasts all day. Packing is just simple regular packaging, and it’s cheap! I’m definitely a repeat buyer!:)
Mary P.
marmora
Omg rimmel Has the best mascara I wear black And it covers so well , Lashes will pop
It’s simply Awesome Great Product Dosent flake , It’s a little Pricey BUT Worth It Oh YES If you look for coupons it’s a steal
Megan K.
Pepperell
It’s a great mascara to use for everyday wear or a long nightwear. It lengthens eyelashes and coats them well without clumping as well. It is very black and looks great on my lashes. Would recommend to a friend and would buy again.
Carissa H.
Inlet
Scandalize is my favorite drugstore mascara. It’s super pigmented and makes your eyelashes long and think. I’ve tried a ton of drugstore mascaras and this one is my favorite. I use it every day
Zulema M.
Brownsville, TX
I received this in my springvoxbox and i love it. I would like to know if this mascara is also available in waterproof?
Alixandrea W.
South Shore, KY
Does anyone with oily skin know if this smudges under the eyes?
Teresa B.
salem, VA
Would this be a good product for a preteen who is jus starting out with makeup?
Teresa L.
Does this thicken your eyelashes and make them look bolder?
Alexa M.
Riverbank, CA
Does this mascara clump? and do they have a waterproof one?

back