BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Erin S.
Vernal, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
At one point i loved this mascara and it was my go to for a drug store brand mascara. But im not sure if they redid the formula or what but im not a huge fan anymore . 85 still gives a wide eyed look and for like 7 bucks what can you ask for?
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Rimmel products. The mascara is one of my all times favorites. I'm a mascara nut and want big dramatic lashes. I get this with Rimmel mascara. The only downfall is I don't love the thick brush on the wand. I prefer a long thin wand.
Emily P.
This is my go to mascara for when I go out because I love a dark eye look. It does clump but when I'm going out I like that look. It gives my lashes a lot of length and if you apply it with a light hand you can get it to not look clumpy.
Maya M.
I have the waterproof version of this mascara and I really like it! It clumps a little but I like to run through it with a brow comb to separate lashes and remove clumps for more natural looking lashes. Lengthens and defines lashes!
Stephanie S.
Clermont , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love mascara!! This particular one will make your lashes look a bit more fuller and longer. Very good product for the price. This is a drugstore product but still has good quality to it. I would definitely purchase another one.
Heather B.
Johnson City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love LOVE this mascara. I won't use anything else. It's affordable and makes my eyelashes bold and long. I get people asking me all the time if I'm wearing fake eyelashes ..and I'm definitely not! It's all in the mascara!
Joni R.
Moss Point, MS
Love this mascara!!!! By far the best bang for your buck when it comes to thick, full lashes!! I've tried expensive mascaras and this is just as good or better on a budget! I would recommend you give it try and see for yourself!
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA
Love this mascara! Bought it through because of the iBotta app and it's fantastic! Waterproof that washes off easy is hard to find. There is a noticeable difference in my lashes when I put this on, but not fake looking
hannah b.
Grimes, IA
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE ALL TIME FAVORITE MASCARA. I seriously put this over all my smashbox mascaras that I own. this one is just... ugh. I love. the wand is amazing and it's so build able. and I think I need ten more.
Emily J.
N Attleboro, MA
I didn't like this mascara at all. I have very straight lashes and ALWAYS curl them before applying mascara but this doesn't hold the curl like I want it to. There are better options to choose from for the same price
Tara B.
Where can you buy this item at? How much roughly?
Katelyn C.
Halls, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara is the maybelline lash sensational, because it gives my lashes volume and length. That mascara has been compared many times to the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. I have heard that this one does as well, is that true and will it give me the same look or close to those two?
Brittny T.
Berkley, MA
What is your favorite mascara?
Rebecca H.
Macomb, IL
Who likes this mascara and are there any terrible problems with it?
amanda m.