Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
4.39 / 5 based on 1,916 Reviews
It’s Retro Mania! Bold, Wide-Eyed false lash look!
• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke. No clumps!see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
- "I was excited to try out this mascara in my Influenster Rose VoxBox. It did a great job to lengthen and separate my lashes while adding volume. The brush is a little big for my taste (I have smaller eyes), but overall it made my lashes look good and held up all day. Two thumbs up! " in 300 reviews
- "This is just the perfect mascara to use when you want that kicked up, glamorous, more than average look. This goes on nice and smooth, it really plumps up those eyelashes. " in 120 reviews
- "I am huge mascara fan I have tons of brands at all times, this mascara it really nice. Much less expensive than the others I typically use. I love the hour glass wand distributes mascara to even your tiniest of eye lashes! No clumps! " in 112 reviews
- "Its a good mascara it doesn't have any clumps so that's a plus i have long lashes so this adds on to it so its really great " in 83 reviews
- "I love the scandal eyes range, and this is by far my favorite. I love the brush shape, it's different and was excited to use it and try it out, it created a really wide eyed, false eyelash look without going clumpy. The only thing I didn't like is that it smudged slightly, should bring out a waterproof version " in 74 reviews
This makes your lashes go BOOM! It really makes my eyes pop and my eyelashes really stand out! It looks so good and lasts all day. Packing is just simple regular packaging, and it’s cheap! I’m definitely a repeat buyer!:)
It’s a great mascara to use for everyday wear or a long nightwear. It lengthens eyelashes and coats them well without clumping as well. It is very black and looks great on my lashes. Would recommend to a friend and would buy again.
Scandalize is my favorite drugstore mascara. It’s super pigmented and makes your eyelashes long and think. I’ve tried a ton of drugstore mascaras and this one is my favorite. I use it every day
I like the shape of the brush it makes it easier to apply. Its a good price point, and stays fairly soft on my lashes. It does clump when reapplied so it's the only downfall to this product.
Wow this mascara is awesome! It isn't clumpy and you can't beat the price! It isn't flaky and it really brings out my green eyes! I am definitely going to keep buying this!! I love it!!!
This mascara is definitely volumizing but nothing out of the ordinary. I didn't think it creates outstanding volume as they show in commercial. I would say it is am average volumizing equality.
I feel like the wand shape works more against the great formula than with it, but the bristle length and texture really lifts and separates my lashes. My lashes look great all day & May flake slightly at night, but only when I rub my eyes (which I shouldn’t be doing anyway).
I went on a quest to find the best low cost Mascara and purchased 4 different ones this one rates #3 on my list it works great and is long lasting I will def purchase again
All lashes up to this mascara!!! I have naturally LONGGGG eyelashes which I LOVE but it's extremely hard finding a mascara that plays nice with my eyelashes!!! I've had to throw out countless tubes of mascara because they simply would not work with my lashes! Previous to finding this gem, I was using Lancome Hypnose which worked well. But in a pinch I had to purchase a drugstore mascara, Rimmel Scandeleyes, so let's just say I will be $15 richer monthly from here on out!!! Scandaleyes completely blew away any of my prior mascara purchases!!! Thank goodness I no longer dread mascara application time anymore!
I purchased the waterproof version of this mascara and I must say I did not like it at all. I noticed the amount of good reviews on here for this mascara and that was the main reason I decided to give it a try. I have the typical sparse stick straight Asian lashes (or lack of) and this mascara did absolutely nothing for them. Even with lash primer the mascara was not able to hold my curl and my lashes almost immediately went limp after I curled them. I can see that it can be volumizing IF it were able to hold a curl but since it can't this mascara is a big fat no for me.
Q & A
How do u like this better than there other mascaras
What is your all time favorite BRAND Mascara?
Does this work good?
Would this be a good product for a preteen who is jus starting out with makeup?
What is your favorite mascara?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos