BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
Another mascara that helps my umbrella lashes go up! I got this in sale at Ulta and I'm so glad I got it because it's become a regular in my daily routine. The formula of this is very wet so be careful and make sure to let them dry, but once you got that you will be left with beautiful lashes! Love it and so affordable!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
I bought this because I read that it was a good dupe of Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. Well, the wand is a good dupe for the other wand. The formula? Not so much. The formula on this was clumpy and didn’t have a lot of staying power on my lower lash line. Maybe snag this for the wand to use in a different mascara. I’ll stick to paying the extra money for the Too Faced mascara, personally.
Kammie A.
Oh my goodness this is my absolute favorite mascara from any drugstore and I've tried so many. I love how big the wand is that can really put volume to your lashes and make them stand out without trying. I always get compliments on them whenever I go out. People think I have fake eyelashes! I really recommend this mascara!
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
This is my absolute favorite mascara! It's my go to. I always use like 3 different mascaras and I always put this mascara on first and it does such a good job. It gives me length and makes my lashes fuller. I've been using this mascara since it came out and have not been disappointed by it. I will always by this mascara. I recommend this anyone that's wants a good drugstore mascara.
Megan W.
I like this mascara. To be completely honest though, it was a little bit clumpy. I do have long lashes and it did a great job of showing their length. It made the eye lashes clump together though. I would buy again, but I wouldn't say it is the best one I have used.
Ari A.
Fort worth
This is a very wet mascara. The brush is huge which makes it kind of hard to use, but it works. It definitely makes my eyelashes thicker. My lashes are naturally long so I can't tell if it makes them significantly longer. I prefer this mascara when the formula begins to dry out a little. But other than that, this is a cheap mascara with lots of product
Amanda V.
Beckley, WV
Love love love this mascara! I have always had extremely LONG eyelashes, but this mascara makes them look even more full and longer. I have tried almost every popular brand of mascara, and i have spent a pretty penny on a lot of those. This brand is affordable, doesn't irritate my eyes, and does its job. I highly recommend trying this mascara!
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
It makes my eyelashes fuller and longer and that's exactly what I look for in a mascara. It gives me that retro glam look while making my eyelashes pop.. I wish the formula was a bit easier to work with ,but this is still my go-to. I would recommend.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
So I've been using this mascara for a long time now and it definitely has some pros and cons. I purchased this one at Walmart and the pricing is good. The packaging reminds me of a retro vibe and I thought I'd be in love with the brush but I found that I'm not so much in love with it after struggling a few times. My lashes naturally curl pretty close to my lid and I always end up with mascara where I don't want it. The formula is okay but is is kinda clumpy and the brush applies too much so you end up with it caked on and not doing really what you want. I find that they don't really look like false lashes or really lashes for that matter.

I do like it for days when I just want more products but most days I seem to want to have a "my lashes but better" look. This doesn't deliver that too much. I wish the formula was a bit easier to work with and didn't get so clumpy. Also there is enough fallout for me to have to check throughout the day that my under-eyes don't look like I've gotten a black eye. My 6-year-old niece saw me and said "you have black stuff under your eye." Brutal but honest and I can't walk around all the time looking in the mirror.

Fun for some situations but not the best for everyday.
Brittany S.
I am a mascara junkie and this is currently in my top 3! I bought it at Wal-Mart. It has a very reasonable price point and I have found that coupons are available for it quite frequently. It last all day long. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great drugstore mascara. It can get clumpy, but it is easy to remedy.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Compared to any other brand do you find this irritates your eyes?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How do u like this better than there other mascaras
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Does this work good?
Rebecca H.
Macomb, IL
Who likes this mascara and are there any terrible problems with it?
Teresa B.
salem, VA
Would this be a good product for a preteen who is jus starting out with makeup?