BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Megan W.
I like this mascara. To be completely honest though, it was a little bit clumpy. I do have long lashes and it did a great job of showing their length. It made the eye lashes clump together though. I would buy again, but I wouldn't say it is the best one I have used.
Ari A.
Fort worth
This is a very wet mascara. The brush is huge which makes it kind of hard to use, but it works. It definitely makes my eyelashes thicker. My lashes are naturally long so I can't tell if it makes them significantly longer. I prefer this mascara when the formula begins to dry out a little. But other than that, this is a cheap mascara with lots of product
Amanda V.
Beckley, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this mascara! I have always had extremely LONG eyelashes, but this mascara makes them look even more full and longer. I have tried almost every popular brand of mascara, and i have spent a pretty penny on a lot of those. This brand is affordable, doesn't irritate my eyes, and does its job. I highly recommend trying this mascara!
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It makes my eyelashes fuller and longer and that's exactly what I look for in a mascara. It gives me that retro glam look while making my eyelashes pop.. I wish the formula was a bit easier to work with ,but this is still my go-to. I would recommend.
Brittany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a mascara junkie and this is currently in my top 3! I bought it at Wal-Mart. It has a very reasonable price point and I have found that coupons are available for it quite frequently. It last all day long. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great drugstore mascara. It can get clumpy, but it is easy to remedy.
Taplan A.
MELBOURNE, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite drugstore mascara and I will continue to purchase it over and over again. I have been using this for years and I honestly can't see myself switching from it. It is such a great value! Not only does it elongate my lashes so they could practically reach the moon, but they also pump up the volume like crazy.
sara s.
I don't like this mascara at all. It would transfer to my under eyes and it would clump up so bad. I don't know if I got a bad tube of something because it is one of the worst mascaras I have used. I wouldn't recommend it.
Sheri K.
I saw this on YouTube as a dupe for my favorite mascara ... better than sex mascara ... it does do a pretty great job at mimicking the effect of this higher end product. I haven't needed to buy another better than sex mascara since . This one has kept me just as happy !
Sarah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay but it made my lashes a lot clumpier than I like. Its a very wet formula which i'm not into. I look more for separation than length in my mascaras and this did not do well separating at all. It did do a good job lengthening but I haven't found many mascaras that dont do that for my lashes.
Cyndi J.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite mascara!!! This is honestly my to go to it make ur lashes dark n long people often think that my lashes r natural like that but it's honestly the macara doing wonders on my face!!;)
Faduma A.
Detroit, MI
Does this mascara fan out your eyelashes real well? or does it clump
Jordana L.
Orlando, FL
What are the main benefits of this mascara? Volume? longer lashes?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you use this over buying false eyelashes?
Meghan W.
Carrollton, GA
What is this products best and worst feature?
Aliyah M.
Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?