BY RIMMEL LONDON

It’s Retro Mania! Bold, Wide-Eyed false lash look!

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.

• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.

• Coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke. No clumps!

Reviews (1912)
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I was excited to try out this mascara in my Influenster Rose VoxBox. It did a great job to lengthen and separate my lashes while adding volume. The brush is a little big for my taste (I have smaller eyes), but overall it made my lashes look good and held up all day. Two thumbs up! " in 300 reviews
  • "This is just the perfect mascara to use when you want that kicked up, glamorous, more than average look. This goes on nice and smooth, it really plumps up those eyelashes. " in 120 reviews
  • "I am huge mascara fan I have tons of brands at all times, this mascara it really nice. Much less expensive than the others I typically use. I love the hour glass wand distributes mascara to even your tiniest of eye lashes! No clumps! " in 112 reviews
  • "Its a good mascara it doesn't have any clumps so that's a plus i have long lashes so this adds on to it so its really great " in 83 reviews
  • "I love the scandal eyes range, and this is by far my favorite. I love the brush shape, it's different and was excited to use it and try it out, it created a really wide eyed, false eyelash look without going clumpy. The only thing I didn't like is that it smudged slightly, should bring out a waterproof version " in 74 reviews
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
I love love love this stuff! The only reason I gave it 4 stars was in not a fan of
The brush. But minus that, I get excellent volume and super thick lashes! The blackest black of lashes against my dark makeup is the bomb!
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
This makes your lashes go BOOM! It really makes my eyes pop and my eyelashes really stand out! It looks so good and lasts all day. Packing is just simple regular packaging, and it’s cheap! I’m definitely a repeat buyer!:)
Megan K.
Pepperell
It’s a great mascara to use for everyday wear or a long nightwear. It lengthens eyelashes and coats them well without clumping as well. It is very black and looks great on my lashes. Would recommend to a friend and would buy again.
Carissa H.
Inlet
Scandalize is my favorite drugstore mascara. It’s super pigmented and makes your eyelashes long and think. I’ve tried a ton of drugstore mascaras and this one is my favorite. I use it every day
Shannon R.
Wallkill
I like the shape of the brush it makes it easier to apply. Its a good price point, and stays fairly soft on my lashes. It does clump when reapplied so it's the only downfall to this product.
Amanda M.
Cumberland, MD
Wow this mascara is awesome! It isn't clumpy and you can't beat the price! It isn't flaky and it really brings out my green eyes! I am definitely going to keep buying this!! I love it!!!
Natasha P.
This mascara is definitely volumizing but nothing out of the ordinary. I didn't think it creates outstanding volume as they show in commercial. I would say it is am average volumizing equality.
Miranda M.
Atlanta, GA
I feel like the wand shape works more against the great formula than with it, but the bristle length and texture really lifts and separates my lashes. My lashes look great all day & May flake slightly at night, but only when I rub my eyes (which I shouldn’t be doing anyway).
Cynthia M.
VALRICO, FL
I went on a quest to find the best low cost Mascara and purchased 4 different ones this one rates #3 on my list it works great and is long lasting I will def purchase again
Michelle E.
Whitinsville, MA
All lashes up to this mascara!!! I have naturally LONGGGG eyelashes which I LOVE but it's extremely hard finding a mascara that plays nice with my eyelashes!!! I've had to throw out countless tubes of mascara because they simply would not work with my lashes! Previous to finding this gem, I was using Lancome Hypnose which worked well. But in a pinch I had to purchase a drugstore mascara, Rimmel Scandeleyes, so let's just say I will be $15 richer monthly from here on out!!! Scandaleyes completely blew away any of my prior mascara purchases!!! Thank goodness I no longer dread mascara application time anymore!
Vee A.
I have short lashes that barely exist, unless I put on mascara. I've tried so many types of mascaras, but never found "The One". I just want longer and fuller lashes! Is this a good mascara??
Brooke B.
Mosinee, WI
Who's still got the packaging for this? I need to know what the ingredients are and I forgot to look before I threw my packaging out. I applied the mascara about 10 min ago and now my eyes are starting to itch, so I'm wondering if there's gluten in the ingredients. If anyone could list them that would be AWESOME.
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
How many coats of Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara do you apply to look RetroGlam?
Jill T.
Is this comparable to Too Faced Better Than Sex?
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Can anyone love this mascara anymore than I do?