Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#134 in Mascara

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

Photos (140)
Lesly B.
Lesly B.
Saint George, UT
It adds volumes but it makes your lashes really clumpy! After a single coat it made my lashes literally look like spider legs. The brush was also a little awkward.
I got it for $4.99 because I had a coupon. I would rather get an elf mascara for $3.
Verdict: Skip and get something else.
Elaina I L.
Elaina I L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this drugstore mascara! I have been using this for about 2 years now...I love the size of the brush and also the shape. It makes my lashes look full and just really long and pretty also gives it lots of volume. No other mascara that I've used has given me results like this one.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
miami, FL
I've tried just about every mascara. This is actually my favorite drugstore mascara! It's super-soft and makes my lashes look super long and delicate! This mascara really makes your lashes look much longer and fuller. So if that's the look you're going for, this will do the trick.
Diana A.
Diana A.
This mascara has been in my eye routine ever since I've first started wearing mascara on my lashes. The formula at first is a little too wet for my liking but it's an overall good product. It makes my lashes look really dark and stand out. This will forever be a favorite of mine.
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love this mascara. It reminds me of the too faced better than sex. I have both and they do the exact same thing for my lashes and the brush looks the same. It's definitely a good product to have if you don't wanna spend too much $$ on a mascara that's still good quality!
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
I see quite a few reviews here that say this mascera is clumpy but that has not been my experience and I use it everyday I find that my lashes look longer and it brings out my eyes. I have purchased this brand several times and will continue to do. I recommend this product
Tara G.
Tara G.
Waukesha, WI
I need this in my life, I swear. BIG lashes, dark color. It curls nicely and doesn't smudge or flake off. Great for all day wear. Easy to apply and stays put. It is also buildable without being cakey. The package is really cute too. Fast and easy when running out the door!
Nehah R.
Nehah R.
N Brunswick, NJ
This mascara is a dupe for the too faced better than s mascara. It has a similar wand and formula. My only complaint with this mascara is that it can get flaky after a long period of time. Also when applying you should wait between each coat because it tends to get clumpy
Anisha S.
Anisha S.
Howell, NJ
This is one of my favorite mascaras. Just because it is from a drugstore doesn't mean it can't compete with a higher end ones because I would pick this over any other mascara for sure! This makes my lashes look super long and it gives it the perfect amount of thickness!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
Again, I am a big Rimmel fan. Great price and convenient to pick up at CVS or other drugstores. This variation of their mascaras was not one of my favorites. The brush was not the shape that I tend to gravitate towards and it was difficult to unclump lashes if needed.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?