BY RIMMEL LONDON #97 in Mascara

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
I bought this because I read that it was a good dupe of Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. Well, the wand is a good dupe for the other wand. The formula? Not so much. The formula on this was clumpy and didn’t have a lot of staying power on my lower lash line. Maybe snag this for the wand to use in a different mascara. I’ll stick to paying the extra money for the Too Faced mascara, personally.
Kammie A.
Oh my goodness this is my absolute favorite mascara from any drugstore and I've tried so many. I love how big the wand is that can really put volume to your lashes and make them stand out without trying. I always get compliments on them whenever I go out. People think I have fake eyelashes! I really recommend this mascara!
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
This is my absolute favorite mascara! It's my go to. I always use like 3 different mascaras and I always put this mascara on first and it does such a good job. It gives me length and makes my lashes fuller. I've been using this mascara since it came out and have not been disappointed by it. I will always by this mascara. I recommend this anyone that's wants a good drugstore mascara.
Megan W.
I like this mascara. To be completely honest though, it was a little bit clumpy. I do have long lashes and it did a great job of showing their length. It made the eye lashes clump together though. I would buy again, but I wouldn't say it is the best one I have used.
Ari A.
Fort worth
This is a very wet mascara. The brush is huge which makes it kind of hard to use, but it works. It definitely makes my eyelashes thicker. My lashes are naturally long so I can't tell if it makes them significantly longer. I prefer this mascara when the formula begins to dry out a little. But other than that, this is a cheap mascara with lots of product
Amanda V.
Beckley, WV
Love love love this mascara! I have always had extremely LONG eyelashes, but this mascara makes them look even more full and longer. I have tried almost every popular brand of mascara, and i have spent a pretty penny on a lot of those. This brand is affordable, doesn't irritate my eyes, and does its job. I highly recommend trying this mascara!
Jordan B.
['Hattiesburg', 'MS'], MS
This mascara is my go-to mascara from the drugstore. It coats the lashes beautifully every single time and takes a while to use up which is super great. I especially love this to coat my bottom lashes. They make them so long and don't clump up which is great.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
So I've been using this mascara for a long time now and it definitely has some pros and cons. I purchased this one at Walmart and the pricing is good. The packaging reminds me of a retro vibe and I thought I'd be in love with the brush but I found that I'm not so much in love with it after struggling a few times. My lashes naturally curl pretty close to my lid and I always end up with mascara where I don't want it. The formula is okay but is is kinda clumpy and the brush applies too much so you end up with it caked on and not doing really what you want. I find that they don't really look like false lashes or really lashes for that matter.

I do like it for days when I just want more products but most days I seem to want to have a "my lashes but better" look. This doesn't deliver that too much. I wish the formula was a bit easier to work with and didn't get so clumpy. Also there is enough fallout for me to have to check throughout the day that my under-eyes don't look like I've gotten a black eye. My 6-year-old niece saw me and said "you have black stuff under your eye." Brutal but honest and I can't walk around all the time looking in the mirror.

Fun for some situations but not the best for everyday.
Brittany S.
I am a mascara junkie and this is currently in my top 3! I bought it at Wal-Mart. It has a very reasonable price point and I have found that coupons are available for it quite frequently. It last all day long. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great drugstore mascara. It can get clumpy, but it is easy to remedy.
Kimberly C.
Carmichael, CA
Was really disappointed in this product. The brush looks really similar to the Better than Sex but any sort of moisture and forget it! I got myself in the eye, then my eye watered a bit and it was everywhere!!! I had to redo most of my eye makeup. Haven't tried the waterproof version but this wasn't even slightly resistant.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.