Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#134 in Mascara

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

Photos (140)
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
This mascara is definitely on the wet side when you first purchase it. If you are a fan of wet formulas you will love this. I found that you have to open it and let it dry out for about a week before you use it or else its too messy. Also the wand is a little too big but after it dries its a great mascara.
Leah F.
Leah F.
I use this mascara everyday and love it! I don't know about you, but I don't mind the clumpy look. It gives me great volume and lots of pigmentation. I love the shape of the brush. It's nice and soft, so the application goes smoothly. For anyone who doesn't mind some clump, I would definitely recommend!
Keeley M.
Keeley M.
Warminster, PA
This mascara is suppose to be a dupe for the Too Faced Better Then S** mascara and I was so excited to try it. The first two weeks the mascara looked so good on and I really was enjoying it. But then after the two week period the tube was starting to dry up and make the mascara flake all over the place.
Casey P.
Casey P.
Glendale, CA
I already loved the original Scandaleyes, but when I saw the new retro tube, I just had to have it! This has quickly become my favorite mascara. The brush is perfect for easy lower lash application and gives me perfectly dark, fanned out and volumized lashes. It completes my daily look effortlessly!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mascara. The brush that I have is unique and I think it applies nicely. My only problem with this is I feel that the product dries out very quickly. Clumps can sometimes be on the applicator when you take it out of the bottle, but other than that I think it is a well made mascara.
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
While I was on Pintrest, I saw say that the Retro Glam was a dupe for Two Faced BTS Mascara. So I just HAD to give it a try. WOWZZA! This turned into my go-to mascara REAL quick! It is so so black and your lashes are perfect! Of course I am going to buy it again. $23 vs. $6 ish! No brainer
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Woodinville, WA
I love this mascara! It really made my eyelashes pop and the price was really good, even for a drugstore mascara. It gave my eyelashes a lot of volume and length as well as fanned them out nicely so they were separated and defined and also didn't clump up. I will definitely buy this again!
Meghan N.
Meghan N.
I am very disappointed in this mascara. It clumps so badly on my lashes, even when I wipe excess off. The brush also is not good for application. It misses some lashes while giving others too much. I normally love Rimmel products, but after I finish his tube I will not be buying another.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Marlborough, MA
For the typical college girl, makeup is essential but you never have enough money for the designer name brand ones. I love this kind so much it gets my eyelashes so big and beautiful! I highly suggest this to any girl who does not want to spend that much but wants big beautiful lashes!!!
Lesly B.
Lesly B.
Saint George, UT
It adds volumes but it makes your lashes really clumpy! After a single coat it made my lashes literally look like spider legs. The brush was also a little awkward.
I got it for $4.99 because I had a coupon. I would rather get an elf mascara for $3.
Verdict: Skip and get something else.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?