BY RIMMEL LONDON

It’s Retro Mania! Bold, Wide-Eyed false lash look!

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.

• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.

• Coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke. No clumps!

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
  • "I was excited to try out this mascara in my Influenster Rose VoxBox. It did a great job to lengthen and separate my lashes while adding volume. The brush is a little big for my taste (I have smaller eyes), but overall it made my lashes look good and held up all day. Two thumbs up! " in 300 reviews
  • "This is just the perfect mascara to use when you want that kicked up, glamorous, more than average look. This goes on nice and smooth, it really plumps up those eyelashes. " in 120 reviews
  • "I am huge mascara fan I have tons of brands at all times, this mascara it really nice. Much less expensive than the others I typically use. I love the hour glass wand distributes mascara to even your tiniest of eye lashes! No clumps! " in 112 reviews
  • "Its a good mascara it doesn't have any clumps so that's a plus i have long lashes so this adds on to it so its really great " in 83 reviews
  • "I love the scandal eyes range, and this is by far my favorite. I love the brush shape, it's different and was excited to use it and try it out, it created a really wide eyed, false eyelash look without going clumpy. The only thing I didn't like is that it smudged slightly, should bring out a waterproof version " in 74 reviews
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
I love love love this stuff! The only reason I gave it 4 stars was in not a fan of
The brush. But minus that, I get excellent volume and super thick lashes! The blackest black of lashes against my dark makeup is the bomb!
Megan K.
Pepperell
It’s a great mascara to use for everyday wear or a long nightwear. It lengthens eyelashes and coats them well without clumping as well. It is very black and looks great on my lashes. Would recommend to a friend and would buy again.
Carissa H.
Inlet
Scandalize is my favorite drugstore mascara. It’s super pigmented and makes your eyelashes long and think. I’ve tried a ton of drugstore mascaras and this one is my favorite. I use it every day
Shannon R.
Wallkill
I like the shape of the brush it makes it easier to apply. Its a good price point, and stays fairly soft on my lashes. It does clump when reapplied so it's the only downfall to this product.
Amanda M.
Cumberland, MD
Wow this mascara is awesome! It isn't clumpy and you can't beat the price! It isn't flaky and it really brings out my green eyes! I am definitely going to keep buying this!! I love it!!!
Natasha P.
This mascara is definitely volumizing but nothing out of the ordinary. I didn't think it creates outstanding volume as they show in commercial. I would say it is am average volumizing equality.
Michelle E.
Whitinsville, MA
All lashes up to this mascara!!! I have naturally LONGGGG eyelashes which I LOVE but it's extremely hard finding a mascara that plays nice with my eyelashes!!! I've had to throw out countless tubes of mascara because they simply would not work with my lashes! Previous to finding this gem, I was using Lancome Hypnose which worked well. But in a pinch I had to purchase a drugstore mascara, Rimmel Scandeleyes, so let's just say I will be $15 richer monthly from here on out!!! Scandaleyes completely blew away any of my prior mascara purchases!!! Thank goodness I no longer dread mascara application time anymore!
Stacy L.
I purchased the waterproof version of this mascara and I must say I did not like it at all. I noticed the amount of good reviews on here for this mascara and that was the main reason I decided to give it a try. I have the typical sparse stick straight Asian lashes (or lack of) and this mascara did absolutely nothing for them. Even with lash primer the mascara was not able to hold my curl and my lashes almost immediately went limp after I curled them. I can see that it can be volumizing IF it were able to hold a curl but since it can't this mascara is a big fat no for me.
Cat R.
Bronxville, NY
This is my very favorite drug store mascara! It rivals the Too Faced Better Than Sex, and has a much better price point. It makes my lashes thick and beautiful. It does have a slightly clump-y quality, which I am a fan of, but I know not everyone is. This is definitely more for people who like big, not plastic brushes, and slightly clumpy lashes. You can get amazing lashes with this stuff, and I think it lasts really well. I have a small, small problem with a little bit of under eye smearing, but nothing too bad. I've rebought this multiple times, and I will continue to. I definitely think people should give this a shot if they like big, slightly clumpy lashes.
Katie H.
Pflugerville, TX
This brush was super dense and fluffy, I felt like it would get my lashes up and sky-high. I was a bit let down though, while the brush was fantastic, the curl didn’t hold all day. This mascara did not make my lashes long at all, just added a bit of thinkness to my lashes. But it did not dry super hard so I was able to layer the mascara to make it thicker. Did not flake either. I would not repurchase. Mainly because I like length and volume in my mascara and this did neither.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.