BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I was on Pintrest, I saw say that the Retro Glam was a dupe for Two Faced BTS Mascara. So I just HAD to give it a try. WOWZZA! This turned into my go-to mascara REAL quick! It is so so black and your lashes are perfect! Of course I am going to buy it again. $23 vs. $6 ish! No brainer
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Marlborough, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the typical college girl, makeup is essential but you never have enough money for the designer name brand ones. I love this kind so much it gets my eyelashes so big and beautiful! I highly suggest this to any girl who does not want to spend that much but wants big beautiful lashes!!!
Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.
The pros of this product are definitely the price, all day wear, and the intensity it brings your lashes. It does, however, clump after the first few uses. With a little bit of state gif application though, this can be avoided. I would buy it again for the dramatic bold look it offers.
Lesly B.
Lesly B.
Saint George, UT
It adds volumes but it makes your lashes really clumpy! After a single coat it made my lashes literally look like spider legs. The brush was also a little awkward.
I got it for $4.99 because I had a coupon. I would rather get an elf mascara for $3.
Verdict: Skip and get something else.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried just about every mascara. This is actually my favorite drugstore mascara! It's super-soft and makes my lashes look super long and delicate! This mascara really makes your lashes look much longer and fuller. So if that's the look you're going for, this will do the trick.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara has been in my eye routine ever since I've first started wearing mascara on my lashes. The formula at first is a little too wet for my liking but it's an overall good product. It makes my lashes look really dark and stand out. This will forever be a favorite of mine.
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love this mascara. It reminds me of the too faced better than sex. I have both and they do the exact same thing for my lashes and the brush looks the same. It's definitely a good product to have if you don't wanna spend too much $$ on a mascara that's still good quality!
Tara G.
Tara G.
Waukesha, WI
I need this in my life, I swear. BIG lashes, dark color. It curls nicely and doesn't smudge or flake off. Great for all day wear. Easy to apply and stays put. It is also buildable without being cakey. The package is really cute too. Fast and easy when running out the door!
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see quite a few reviews here that say this mascera is clumpy but that has not been my experience and I use it everyday I find that my lashes look longer and it brings out my eyes. I have purchased this brand several times and will continue to do. I recommend this product
Nehah R.
Nehah R.
Hicksville, NY
This mascara is a dupe for the too faced better than s mascara. It has a similar wand and formula. My only complaint with this mascara is that it can get flaky after a long period of time. Also when applying you should wait between each coat because it tends to get clumpy
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?