BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Keeley M.
Keeley M.
Warminster, PA
This mascara is suppose to be a dupe for the Too Faced Better Then S** mascara and I was so excited to try it. The first two weeks the mascara looked so good on and I really was enjoying it. But then after the two week period the tube was starting to dry up and make the mascara flake all over the place.
Leah F.
Leah F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mascara everyday and love it! I don't know about you, but I don't mind the clumpy look. It gives me great volume and lots of pigmentation. I love the shape of the brush. It's nice and soft, so the application goes smoothly. For anyone who doesn't mind some clump, I would definitely recommend!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mascara. The brush that I have is unique and I think it applies nicely. My only problem with this is I feel that the product dries out very quickly. Clumps can sometimes be on the applicator when you take it out of the bottle, but other than that I think it is a well made mascara.
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Woodinville, WA
I love this mascara! It really made my eyelashes pop and the price was really good, even for a drugstore mascara. It gave my eyelashes a lot of volume and length as well as fanned them out nicely so they were separated and defined and also didn't clump up. I will definitely buy this again!
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I was on Pintrest, I saw say that the Retro Glam was a dupe for Two Faced BTS Mascara. So I just HAD to give it a try. WOWZZA! This turned into my go-to mascara REAL quick! It is so so black and your lashes are perfect! Of course I am going to buy it again. $23 vs. $6 ish! No brainer
Lesly B.
Lesly B.
Saint George, UT
It adds volumes but it makes your lashes really clumpy! After a single coat it made my lashes literally look like spider legs. The brush was also a little awkward.
I got it for $4.99 because I had a coupon. I would rather get an elf mascara for $3.
Verdict: Skip and get something else.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried just about every mascara. This is actually my favorite drugstore mascara! It's super-soft and makes my lashes look super long and delicate! This mascara really makes your lashes look much longer and fuller. So if that's the look you're going for, this will do the trick.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara has been in my eye routine ever since I've first started wearing mascara on my lashes. The formula at first is a little too wet for my liking but it's an overall good product. It makes my lashes look really dark and stand out. This will forever be a favorite of mine.
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see quite a few reviews here that say this mascera is clumpy but that has not been my experience and I use it everyday I find that my lashes look longer and it brings out my eyes. I have purchased this brand several times and will continue to do. I recommend this product
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Hoffman Est, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. It reminds me of the too faced better than sex. I have both and they do the exact same thing for my lashes and the brush looks the same. It's definitely a good product to have if you don't wanna spend too much $$ on a mascara that's still good quality!
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?