BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alicia Y.
Alicia Y.
I bought Retro Glam out of my love for the mod era, but I didn't know what to expect since I'd never tried Rimmel's mascaras before. Turns out this one is pretty good-adds volume, length, and separates beautifully. However, it does smudge a bit and I think Rimmel could've done a better job with its packaging; the tube is too bulky.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Lafayette, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! Talk about a wide eyed look! That's what it gives alright! I just bought this, and am so happy with my purchase! Mascara has always just been mascara to me. I never have owned a mascara that has made me think "wow." Well, now I do! I think I may take the high end mascaras off my Christmas list and just stick with this!
Erin H.
Erin H.
I really love this mascara. For the price, it is one of the best that I have found. I use it about 4 or 5 days a week, and I haven't had an issue yet. I typically buy it from Walmart, because that is the most convenient place near my rural hometown. I would definitely buy this again. It makes my lashes look full and long.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Manahawkin, NJ
I received this mascara in a Vox Box. I had never used it before and the first time I put it on I was pleasantly surprised! I really liked how it made my eyelashes look. I liked it so much that I have been buying it ever since then and convinced my friend to buy it also when she was on the search for a new mascara.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
This mascara is definitely on the wet side when you first purchase it. If you are a fan of wet formulas you will love this. I found that you have to open it and let it dry out for about a week before you use it or else its too messy. Also the wand is a little too big but after it dries its a great mascara.
Keeley M.
Keeley M.
Warminster, PA
This mascara is suppose to be a dupe for the Too Faced Better Then S** mascara and I was so excited to try it. The first two weeks the mascara looked so good on and I really was enjoying it. But then after the two week period the tube was starting to dry up and make the mascara flake all over the place.
Leah F.
Leah F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mascara everyday and love it! I don't know about you, but I don't mind the clumpy look. It gives me great volume and lots of pigmentation. I love the shape of the brush. It's nice and soft, so the application goes smoothly. For anyone who doesn't mind some clump, I would definitely recommend!
Casey P.
Casey P.
Glendale, CA
I already loved the original Scandaleyes, but when I saw the new retro tube, I just had to have it! This has quickly become my favorite mascara. The brush is perfect for easy lower lash application and gives me perfectly dark, fanned out and volumized lashes. It completes my daily look effortlessly!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mascara. The brush that I have is unique and I think it applies nicely. My only problem with this is I feel that the product dries out very quickly. Clumps can sometimes be on the applicator when you take it out of the bottle, but other than that I think it is a well made mascara.
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I was on Pintrest, I saw say that the Retro Glam was a dupe for Two Faced BTS Mascara. So I just HAD to give it a try. WOWZZA! This turned into my go-to mascara REAL quick! It is so so black and your lashes are perfect! Of course I am going to buy it again. $23 vs. $6 ish! No brainer
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?