Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#134 in Mascara

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

Photos (140)
Reilly S.
Reilly S.
I was looking for a mascara for prom and this online as a great dupe and let me tell you this is one of the best things to ever happen to me. The formula is a little wet but it lengthens and pushes my lashes up so I don't have to use a lash curler. It made my prom night really amazing and I plan to buy this product again when I run out of the one I'm currently using.
Diane P.
Diane P.
This did give my lashes decent volume, but i didnt really like this mascara. The formula was too wet and it weighed down my lashes. The brush is also really big so it was difficult to apply without getting it all over my lids. BUT I do have monolids so that could also be a factor. I wanted to like this, but this mascara didnt really impress me
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Knoxville , TN
I like this mascara pretty well. It is very black and great for lengthening. It wasn't quite as volumizing as I had hoped, but still one of the nicer drugstore mascaras. It's a great value for the price. I was never crazy about the wand though. The little spikes were long enough that they ended up feeling scratchy on the base of my lashes.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I really don't understand the reviews on this. I tried it as it was claimed to be a dupe for the "better than sex". This literally gave me zero volume or length. The formula didn't stick to my lashes and flaked. It was a very natural and underwhelming result. Maybe I got a bad tube, but I think there are better mascaras in the drugstore.
Carley R.
Carley R.
Hilliard, OH
This mascara is fantastic. The brush is great and separates my lashes really well and gives them some length. It is also great at giving my lashes some extra volume, I use this as everyday mascara as well as going out. The only issue that I have with it is that if I wear it all day long my lashes uncurl some towards the end of the day
Piret R.
Piret R.
The mascara does what it promises. It gives you full blown lashes. Only thing I didn't like about it was how the brush was so thick that when I tried to apply the mascara to my upper lashes it also covered the lower lashes. But I guess that's what it's supposed to do. It also clumped up a little and my lashes weren't that separated.
Alicia Y.
Alicia Y.
I bought Retro Glam out of my love for the mod era, but I didn't know what to expect since I'd never tried Rimmel's mascaras before. Turns out this one is pretty good-adds volume, length, and separates beautifully. However, it does smudge a bit and I think Rimmel could've done a better job with its packaging; the tube is too bulky.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Lafayette, MN
Wow! Talk about a wide eyed look! That's what it gives alright! I just bought this, and am so happy with my purchase! Mascara has always just been mascara to me. I never have owned a mascara that has made me think "wow." Well, now I do! I think I may take the high end mascaras off my Christmas list and just stick with this!
Erin H.
Erin H.
I really love this mascara. For the price, it is one of the best that I have found. I use it about 4 or 5 days a week, and I haven't had an issue yet. I typically buy it from Walmart, because that is the most convenient place near my rural hometown. I would definitely buy this again. It makes my lashes look full and long.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Manahawkin, NJ
I received this mascara in a Vox Box. I had never used it before and the first time I put it on I was pleasantly surprised! I really liked how it made my eyelashes look. I liked it so much that I have been buying it ever since then and convinced my friend to buy it also when she was on the search for a new mascara.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?