BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda M.
Cumberland, MD
Wow this mascara is awesome! It isn't clumpy and you can't beat the price! It isn't flaky and it really brings out my green eyes! I am definitely going to keep buying this!! I love it!!!
Michelle E.
Whitinsville, MA
All lashes up to this mascara!!! I have naturally LONGGGG eyelashes which I LOVE but it's extremely hard finding a mascara that plays nice with my eyelashes!!! I've had to throw out countless tubes of mascara because they simply would not work with my lashes! Previous to finding this gem, I was using Lancome Hypnose which worked well. But in a pinch I had to purchase a drugstore mascara, Rimmel Scandeleyes, so let's just say I will be $15 richer monthly from here on out!!! Scandaleyes completely blew away any of my prior mascara purchases!!! Thank goodness I no longer dread mascara application time anymore!
Stacy L.
I purchased the waterproof version of this mascara and I must say I did not like it at all. I noticed the amount of good reviews on here for this mascara and that was the main reason I decided to give it a try. I have the typical sparse stick straight Asian lashes (or lack of) and this mascara did absolutely nothing for them. Even with lash primer the mascara was not able to hold my curl and my lashes almost immediately went limp after I curled them. I can see that it can be volumizing IF it were able to hold a curl but since it can't this mascara is a big fat no for me.
Cat R.
Bronxville, NY
This is my very favorite drug store mascara! It rivals the Too Faced Better Than Sex, and has a much better price point. It makes my lashes thick and beautiful. It does have a slightly clump-y quality, which I am a fan of, but I know not everyone is. This is definitely more for people who like big, not plastic brushes, and slightly clumpy lashes. You can get amazing lashes with this stuff, and I think it lasts really well. I have a small, small problem with a little bit of under eye smearing, but nothing too bad. I've rebought this multiple times, and I will continue to. I definitely think people should give this a shot if they like big, slightly clumpy lashes.
Lizzi M.
Anaheim, CA
I heard this mascara was a dupe for Too Faced's Better Than Sex mascara, which is my absolute favorite, so naturally I had to try it out. I can't say it's an exact match, but it works to almost the same effect. I think this product takes just a little more building up than BTS does, which means it's initially more of a natural look. It does give wonderful length, and holds a curl very well. I'd recommend this if you're looking for good lashes on a budget. My only negative is that you have to wipe a lot of product off of the top of the brush before application, or else you're going to get globs of mascara all over your nose.
Katie H.
Pflugerville , TX
This brush was super dense and fluffy, I felt like it would get my lashes up and sky-high. I was a bit let down though, while the brush was fantastic, the curl didn’t hold all day. This mascara did not make my lashes long at all, just added a bit of thinkness to my lashes. But it did not dry super hard so I was able to layer the mascara to make it thicker. Did not flake either. I would not repurchase. Mainly because I like length and volume in my mascara and this did neither.
Savannah W.
Herkimer, NY
I have been using this product for over 4 years and no matter how many times I buy new mascara I always go back to it! The only complaint I have is the brush applies so much at once its hard to evenly distribute and if i'm in a hurry it leaves clumps and a cakey texture. I bought it from Wal-Mart for about $7.00 and to me, its well worth it. I have long thin lashes and it makes them look like I have falsies on, its amazing. I usually pair it with another Rimmel product or just a lengthening mascara to boost the length and break up the cake like effect it sometimes has.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I really love this Mascara by rimmel it really builds volume and makes them look longer no flaking or smudging..it also last all day! I love it I only paid like $2 something for it at CVS because it was 40% off the regular price! I highly recommend this mascara Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam.. I'm definitely a fan of this Mascara!
vanessa h.
San jose, CA
I like this mascara so much that I stock up when it's on sale. Mascara are really pricey so I bought both of these on sale. I got one for about $7 and the other half off. This mascara goes on nice and leaves little to no clumps. The color on my lashes is nice and dark. Haven't noticed any flaking. So that's a huge plus.
Sanya S.
This mascara has a very wet formula. If you use it alone, you're bound to get mascara on your eye lids. I like to layer this mascara on top of my Loreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions mascara and it makes my eye lashes look thick and long. I get many compliments on my eye lashes when I use both together, some people even think I have fake eye lashes on. Overall, the price range is good and easy to find at the drugstore, but you just have to know how to use certain types of mascaras.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.