BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
This mascara is my go-to mascara from the drugstore. It coats the lashes beautifully every single time and takes a while to use up which is super great. I especially love this to coat my bottom lashes. They make them so long and don't clump up which is great.
Amya P.
This mascara is inexpensive and does exactly what it says it will. It makes your eyelashes look amazing and doesn’t clump easily. It builds easily and is great for beginners in makeup. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Miranda V.
I use to think “better than sex” mascara was the best brand on the market and I actually really loved it UNTIL I tried this mascara! This works way better, and doesn’t clump my eyelashes together. Makes my natural lashes look fake! It’s reasonably priced and I’ll definitely buy again! 💕
Tianna N.
Moorhead, MN
Makes my lashes long and thick 😍😍i got this on sale somewhere i use it all the time and its a dupe for the better then sex mascara :) i love how it coats every lash and makes your eyes pop i love this brand every ends this mascara
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
I usually have issues finding a decent mascara since my eye lashes are already very long, I just like how they look with the extra pop so at times I find it hard to find one that doesn't make me look too clownish but I have found I really enjoy this mascara.

The hour glass wand is a bit weird and sometimes I end up applying more than necessary because it can become hard to apply evenly, but it isn't a big enough issue to dislike this product.

It is indeed very long lasting and I only notice a bit of fall out after 10+ hours wearing it, which I'm sure is extremely common.

I also use the NON WATERPROOF one since I find the task of removing water proof mascara more of a hassle than it's worth.

Also, using the makeup remover sheets does a decent job of removing the mascara at the end of the day, but I find I absolutely have to wash my face afterword for complete removal.

It is very reasonably priced (less than 7 dollars) and I will continue using this product.
Yazmin G.
Upland, CA
Love this mascara. One of the few that maintains the curl in my lashes. The brush allows for coating on all the lashes. Not a heavy or watery formula. Good price point. Makes bottom lashes look fuller and darker. Love that it makes my lashes look long and dark
Megan K.
Pepperell
It’s a great mascara to use for everyday wear or a long nightwear. It lengthens eyelashes and coats them well without clumping as well. It is very black and looks great on my lashes. Would recommend to a friend and would buy again.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
I love love love this stuff! The only reason I gave it 4 stars was in not a fan of
The brush. But minus that, I get excellent volume and super thick lashes! The blackest black of lashes against my dark makeup is the bomb!
Shannon R.
Wallkill
I like the shape of the brush it makes it easier to apply. Its a good price point, and stays fairly soft on my lashes. It does clump when reapplied so it's the only downfall to this product.
Amanda M.
Cumberland, MD
Wow this mascara is awesome! It isn't clumpy and you can't beat the price! It isn't flaky and it really brings out my green eyes! I am definitely going to keep buying this!! I love it!!!
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.