BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Tiarrah V.
Tiarrah V.
University Pl, WA
Do you want your eyelashes looking clumped and all smudging? Do you like the look of only having a few eyelashes ? Do you like the feeling of heavy goop on your eyelashes ? Than this is the mascara for you! In just one coat it leaves your eyelashes looking clumped and luscious as ever! And once you out on a second coast it weighs down your eyelashes so they aren't curled and beautiful anymore! This mascara is the perfect London look!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
This is my first ever Rimmel Mascara and it is fantastic. It’s a curvy hourglass shaped wand that gives me very long lashes, as you can see in both the pictures below. It doesn’t smudge, the biggest pet peeve for me with mascaras, and it doesn’t clump heavily. It does a little but not enough to be annoying. Plus it gives me super long lashes which is what I’m always searching for in mascaras. A++ over here!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loooove this mascara. I bought it on a whim with a coupon and it's so good! I had been using a Too Faced mascara for a while, but my tube was getting old and clumpy so I was looking for a good drugstore dupe/alternative. This is actually really nice! It layers up nicely and only clumps the tiniest bit (not enough to really make a difference).
Worth the price and it's really affordable!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Port Richey, FL
This is my 2nd go to for mascara. I normal use the scandal eyes XX-treme. It works great, doesn't clump up on me and get into the corners of my eyes. It lasts all day or night (about 5 to 6 hrs). The cost of this mascara is priced right. I don't wear makeup much, but this has lasted all day wear over some of the very costly brands. I recommend it to anyone and if your on a budget too.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
My favorite, go to mascara. Has a great hourglass brush, doesn't clump on my lashes (which was a miracle, my eye lashes are short and seem to make a sport out of clumping mascaras) and makes my lashes very long in just one coat. I will say it doesn't give me as much volume as I had hoped, but I just slap on another layer which seems to help a bit. I highly recommend this product!
Summer D.
Summer D.
I got this mascara for a last minute trip because it was cheap. When I first opened it, there were definite globs of mascara that I wiped off a bit, and sometimes I see a bit of clumping still, but overall I think it's worth the price. I feel like it makes my lashes look longer than other similarly priced mascaras and it isn't a nightmare to take off at the end of the day.
Reilly S.
Reilly S.
I was looking for a mascara for prom and this online as a great dupe and let me tell you this is one of the best things to ever happen to me. The formula is a little wet but it lengthens and pushes my lashes up so I don't have to use a lash curler. It made my prom night really amazing and I plan to buy this product again when I run out of the one I'm currently using.
Diane P.
Diane P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did give my lashes decent volume, but i didnt really like this mascara. The formula was too wet and it weighed down my lashes. The brush is also really big so it was difficult to apply without getting it all over my lids. BUT I do have monolids so that could also be a factor. I wanted to like this, but this mascara didnt really impress me
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Knoxville , TN
I like this mascara pretty well. It is very black and great for lengthening. It wasn't quite as volumizing as I had hoped, but still one of the nicer drugstore mascaras. It's a great value for the price. I was never crazy about the wand though. The little spikes were long enough that they ended up feeling scratchy on the base of my lashes.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't understand the reviews on this. I tried it as it was claimed to be a dupe for the "better than sex". This literally gave me zero volume or length. The formula didn't stick to my lashes and flaked. It was a very natural and underwhelming result. Maybe I got a bad tube, but I think there are better mascaras in the drugstore.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?