Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#134 in Mascara

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

Photos (140)
Emily P.
Emily P.
Ugh, this mascara. I loved the way it went on and covered my lash. Gave me great volume and length. BUT I hate how this mascara comes off! I'd wash my lashes really well with baby shampoo because that's the only way I could get them clean (Mind you I got the not waterproof version) and I'd wake up with huge clumps in the corners of my eyes. There were even times when I wake up and there would be chunks IN or ON my eyes. Not cool or safe. Never again
Julie N.
Julie N.
HOUSTON, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Initially, this mascara seems great! It's super black, lengthens my short little asian lashes, holds curl, and volumizes. However, after only an hour and a half in the heat, I looked in the mirror and to my utter surprise I had black smudges surrounding the bottom of my eye, right where the lower lashline is. It is so unsightly and I wasn't even home so I had to use water and a napkin to try and get the smudges off!!! Horrible staying power!!
Tiarrah V.
Tiarrah V.
University Pl, WA
Do you want your eyelashes looking clumped and all smudging? Do you like the look of only having a few eyelashes ? Do you like the feeling of heavy goop on your eyelashes ? Than this is the mascara for you! In just one coat it leaves your eyelashes looking clumped and luscious as ever! And once you out on a second coast it weighs down your eyelashes so they aren't curled and beautiful anymore! This mascara is the perfect London look!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Fair Oaks , CA
I love this mascara. It truly gives me thicker and longer lashes. The extra length makes it appear as though I was wearing falsies. My only issue is that this one felt like it aged really quickly after first use and began to clump up pretty badly when I would use it alone. Now I just use this to darken my lashes and a different mascara wand to separate. I would still purchase again, especially for this price
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
This is my first ever Rimmel Mascara and it is fantastic. It’s a curvy hourglass shaped wand that gives me very long lashes, as you can see in both the pictures below. It doesn’t smudge, the biggest pet peeve for me with mascaras, and it doesn’t clump heavily. It does a little but not enough to be annoying. Plus it gives me super long lashes which is what I’m always searching for in mascaras. A++ over here!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Loooove this mascara. I bought it on a whim with a coupon and it's so good! I had been using a Too Faced mascara for a while, but my tube was getting old and clumpy so I was looking for a good drugstore dupe/alternative. This is actually really nice! It layers up nicely and only clumps the tiniest bit (not enough to really make a difference).
Worth the price and it's really affordable!
Marygrace L.
Marygrace L.
Winston Salem, NC
This is my holy grail mascara! I always try different ones and keep coming back to this beauty! It extends my lashes to where it almost looks like I am wearing falsies! It also pairs well with falsies. The only complaint is that the brush is a little thick for good lower lash application but that is easily solved with a q-tip! All in all I will continue to repurchase this and love it!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Port Richey, FL
This is my 2nd go to for mascara. I normal use the scandal eyes XX-treme. It works great, doesn't clump up on me and get into the corners of my eyes. It lasts all day or night (about 5 to 6 hrs). The cost of this mascara is priced right. I don't wear makeup much, but this has lasted all day wear over some of the very costly brands. I recommend it to anyone and if your on a budget too.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
My favorite, go to mascara. Has a great hourglass brush, doesn't clump on my lashes (which was a miracle, my eye lashes are short and seem to make a sport out of clumping mascaras) and makes my lashes very long in just one coat. I will say it doesn't give me as much volume as I had hoped, but I just slap on another layer which seems to help a bit. I highly recommend this product!
Summer D.
Summer D.
I got this mascara for a last minute trip because it was cheap. When I first opened it, there were definite globs of mascara that I wiped off a bit, and sometimes I see a bit of clumping still, but overall I think it's worth the price. I feel like it makes my lashes look longer than other similarly priced mascaras and it isn't a nightmare to take off at the end of the day.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?