BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loooove this mascara. I bought it on a whim with a coupon and it's so good! I had been using a Too Faced mascara for a while, but my tube was getting old and clumpy so I was looking for a good drugstore dupe/alternative. This is actually really nice! It layers up nicely and only clumps the tiniest bit (not enough to really make a difference).
Worth the price and it's really affordable!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Port Richey, FL
This is my 2nd go to for mascara. I normal use the scandal eyes XX-treme. It works great, doesn't clump up on me and get into the corners of my eyes. It lasts all day or night (about 5 to 6 hrs). The cost of this mascara is priced right. I don't wear makeup much, but this has lasted all day wear over some of the very costly brands. I recommend it to anyone and if your on a budget too.
Reilly S.
Reilly S.
I was looking for a mascara for prom and this online as a great dupe and let me tell you this is one of the best things to ever happen to me. The formula is a little wet but it lengthens and pushes my lashes up so I don't have to use a lash curler. It made my prom night really amazing and I plan to buy this product again when I run out of the one I'm currently using.
Diane P.
Diane P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did give my lashes decent volume, but i didnt really like this mascara. The formula was too wet and it weighed down my lashes. The brush is also really big so it was difficult to apply without getting it all over my lids. BUT I do have monolids so that could also be a factor. I wanted to like this, but this mascara didnt really impress me
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Knoxville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mascara pretty well. It is very black and great for lengthening. It wasn't quite as volumizing as I had hoped, but still one of the nicer drugstore mascaras. It's a great value for the price. I was never crazy about the wand though. The little spikes were long enough that they ended up feeling scratchy on the base of my lashes.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't understand the reviews on this. I tried it as it was claimed to be a dupe for the "better than sex". This literally gave me zero volume or length. The formula didn't stick to my lashes and flaked. It was a very natural and underwhelming result. Maybe I got a bad tube, but I think there are better mascaras in the drugstore.
Alicia Y.
Alicia Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought Retro Glam out of my love for the mod era, but I didn't know what to expect since I'd never tried Rimmel's mascaras before. Turns out this one is pretty good-adds volume, length, and separates beautifully. However, it does smudge a bit and I think Rimmel could've done a better job with its packaging; the tube is too bulky.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Lafayette, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! Talk about a wide eyed look! That's what it gives alright! I just bought this, and am so happy with my purchase! Mascara has always just been mascara to me. I never have owned a mascara that has made me think "wow." Well, now I do! I think I may take the high end mascaras off my Christmas list and just stick with this!
Erin H.
Erin H.
I really love this mascara. For the price, it is one of the best that I have found. I use it about 4 or 5 days a week, and I haven't had an issue yet. I typically buy it from Walmart, because that is the most convenient place near my rural hometown. I would definitely buy this again. It makes my lashes look full and long.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Manahawkin, NJ
I received this mascara in a Vox Box. I had never used it before and the first time I put it on I was pleasantly surprised! I really liked how it made my eyelashes look. I liked it so much that I have been buying it ever since then and convinced my friend to buy it also when she was on the search for a new mascara.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?