Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#145 in Mascara

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

Photos (140)
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
It gives me length like no other mascara.I love having bold eyelashes and doesn't smudge as much as others. It also has a great price tag and I've been using it for a few weeks.
Candice F.
Candice F.
Nicholasville, KY
Just bought this a week ago to try out. I like it. It doesn't clump which is a plus for me. But it's not the best eyeliner I have ever used. But for the price it's pretty good.
Jocey R.
Jocey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
NO clumps ! I love it full lashes , gives them a natural volume. it really does make em look retro. Worth the 6$ to me , if you want a good mascara rimmel london has good ones!
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
This mascara is my absolute favorite! it goes on with out clumping and really makes my thin eyelashes look amazing and stand out. At the end of the day it comes off easily!
Devin M.
Devin M.
This has major volume but not a great lifter, though it does add a lot of product on and has a snooth formula. It doesn't really dry up when you accidentally leave it open.
Gwen D.
Gwen D.
Cooper City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really loved this in the beginning when I was still a makeup amateur. But looking back on it, it's very clumpy and when it starts to run out it looks bad on your lashes
Kendra G.
Kendra G.
Jerome, MI
My absolute favorite drugstore mascara. You only need one coat for beautiful volume. Doesn't flake and lasts all day. I've gone through no less than 4 tubes of this.
Allison A.
Allison A.
This mascara makes your lashes so long and voluminous with ZERO CLUMPING. It looks so natural and pretty with just one coat, but buildable for a more dramatic lash.
Tracie V.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
This is such a great mascara! It's my new absolutely must-have every morning! The brush is so full and really fans out my lashes without clumping them. Love it!
Belinda U.
Belinda U.
Montebello, Ca
I'm always afraid to try new mascaras but this one I love! It leaves my lashes looking thick and dark, and my eyes look bigger which I love. Totally recommend!
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?