BY RIMMEL LONDON #97 in Mascara

It’s Retro Mania! Bold, Wide-Eyed false lash look!

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.

• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.

• Coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
  • "I was excited to try out this mascara in my Influenster Rose VoxBox. It did a great job to lengthen and separate my lashes while adding volume. The brush is a little big for my taste (I have smaller eyes), but overall it made my lashes look good and held up all day. Two thumbs up! " in 300 reviews
  • "This is just the perfect mascara to use when you want that kicked up, glamorous, more than average look. This goes on nice and smooth, it really plumps up those eyelashes. " in 120 reviews
  • "I am huge mascara fan I have tons of brands at all times, this mascara it really nice. Much less expensive than the others I typically use. I love the hour glass wand distributes mascara to even your tiniest of eye lashes! No clumps! " in 112 reviews
  • "Its a good mascara it doesn't have any clumps so that's a plus i have long lashes so this adds on to it so its really great " in 83 reviews
  • "I love the scandal eyes range, and this is by far my favorite. I love the brush shape, it's different and was excited to use it and try it out, it created a really wide eyed, false eyelash look without going clumpy. The only thing I didn't like is that it smudged slightly, should bring out a waterproof version " in 74 reviews
Josie C.
Edinburg, TX
My friend told me about this mascara which is so funny because I never used mascara from the drug store. So when I got this mascara I loved it. Made my eyelashes very dark and long. I would buy it again, I did get it cheap because of my coupon with CVs.
Catherine T.
I like the formula of the mascara, it is not thick, easy to remove with water and makeup remover, gives length and curls my lashes. It does not flake or give raccoon eyes after wearing it for 6 hours. This mascara does not give volume which I dislike.
Valentina V.
Daytona beach , FL
This mascara makes your lashes look amazing but I have to say it has too much excess so you have to clean the brush before use it, and I don't know you guys but when I remote my makeup I can see little threads inside my eyes so I have to use my fingers to take them out.
Candice C.
Lexington, KY
Love this mascara! I learned that this is a cheap alternative to the better than sex mascara. While it's not 100% exactly the same its definitely the closest thing I've found for a fraction of the price. This is a must have in my makeup bag and something I'll be purchasing for a long time.
Maria V.
Hartford
Fabulous mascara makes lashes long and feathery it is s great I would recommend packaging is nice ,price is good and truly I think it's better than a lot of the expensive ones easy to apply and should come in other colors like mac I've bought it quite a few times.
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
The Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara is a great everyday mascara. Nothing crazy or over the top. It did give me some length, a bit of a lift and curl but was not over dramatic or spidery. There isn't a ton of product that comes out on the bristles
Amanda R.
Crosby, TX
This is a really good mascara! It gives pretty good volume and doesn't flake! I'm surprised no one really talks about this. It lasts almost all day and the packaging is decent.
Jessica M.
Winona
Just started using this mascara and so far I love it!!! The brush is great and I don't experience any flakiness and it lasts throughout the day! I purchased this product at target - would purchase again!
Liliana H.
Sevierville, TN
I wanted to love it, but sometimes it works amazing and sometimes is just like too heavy, and forget about going near water, you will have raccoon's eyes, I use it like for the everyday and just try to finish it so I won't just throw it away.
Yaritza T.
st george ut
This was my favorite mascara !! It not bad at all ! I bought this 2 times so I was a repeat user
It wasn't packed in a box or nun it was just in a plastic see thru so you won't open it. Yes I would buy this again I sumtimes mix my mascara
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.