BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This awesome Retro-Glam Mascara by Rimmel plumps & curls my lashes as well as giving them a shiny black finish! Love it! #FavoriteDrugStoreMascara
Callie O.
Callie O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara it really gives your eyelashes a pop. Defines and adds depth and prevention. Stays on well. My favorite is the waterproof one.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Adds volume and length which looks great but doesn't have lasting power. It tends to smudge. It's good for a specific look but not everyday use.
katie s.
katie s.
Granville, IL
This honestly reminds me a lot of the famous too faced mascara, just the drugstore version of it. it's super black and the formula is amazing.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Buffalo, NY
My NEW favorite mascara!! I love this one so much it makes my eyelashes so long and its even nice on my bottom lashes, this is a must get.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is the best! For dramatic bold eyelashes it's my go to product! I use it every single day and it never irritates my eyes!!!
Molly G.
Molly G.
Rockingham NC
This is my absolute favorite mascara it makes my blond lashes look dark and full and lasts longer than all the others I have tried!
MIrah L.
MIrah L.
Sammamish, WA
Really retro glam!! Love this mascara. It gives good volume and product is not clumpy.
I loved the brush and gives good volume.
angoline r.
angoline r.
Bridgeport, CT
Love love it so aforable and works amazing one of my fav mascara already one my second one !!! love it hopefully u try it also
Jessalyn L.
Jessalyn L.
This mascara was literally the worst. doesn't stay on my eyelashes and literally takes a bottle of straight alcohol to remove.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?