BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Volume stretched to the extreme. No clumps!

• Who all highly recommends this?25 Answers
  • Any contact users out there....did you use this with your contacts?6 Answers
  • Do you need primer with this?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
New York , NY
A great mascara for going out. It help to create big dramatic lashes. It is also a great price and does clump.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Bridgton, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gives your eyelashes a glamorous look without costing a ton of money and i really like how my eyes look.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your eyelashes look really long! But it makes your eyelashes really clumpy and smudges during the day.
Dora R.
Dora R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mascara for the price. Works great and mine is permanently in my car so I can get a quick pick me up!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
South vienna, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara! Definitely is a dupe for the too faced better than sex! Very inexpensive and effective.
Maria Paula C.
Maria Paula C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love really is spectacular can give the necessary torque for a special look its effect is sensational
jadyn w.
jadyn w.
Richmond, CA
This mascara is so good it makes my eyes POP. Its bold and great i strongly advise u use thos mascara.
Trina C.
Trina C.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great formula and I love how it thickens my lashes! I use this mascara nearly everyday. #NeverGoNaked
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate rimmel mascaras like no other. None of them have ever worked for me. This one is so exception
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Bristol, WV
This is the best mascara I've ever used. It has become my holy grail mascara! I highly recommend!!!
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Orlando, FL
Who all highly recommends this?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I have been wanting to try this one ..does it lengthen and add volume? and does it clump?? I hate when a mascara makes my lashes clumpy!!
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario
Does it actually work? And make eyelashes stand out ?
Mary H.
Mary H.
Augusta, GA
Is it just me, or does this seem to clump up horribly? It is odd, but on one eye it seems to do GREAT and then I go to apply it to the next and I have to almost literally pull my lashes apart.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one clump easily or does it work well?