Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
It’s Retro Mania! Bold, Wide-Eyed false lash look!
• Bold, wide-eyed false lash look.
• Exclusive hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume.
• Coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke. No clumps!see more...
Top Questions See all 502 Q&A
- "I was excited to try out this mascara in my Influenster Rose VoxBox. It did a great job to lengthen and separate my lashes while adding volume. The brush is a little big for my taste (I have smaller eyes), but overall it made my lashes look good and held up all day. Two thumbs up! " in 300 reviews
- "This is just the perfect mascara to use when you want that kicked up, glamorous, more than average look. This goes on nice and smooth, it really plumps up those eyelashes. " in 120 reviews
- "I am huge mascara fan I have tons of brands at all times, this mascara it really nice. Much less expensive than the others I typically use. I love the hour glass wand distributes mascara to even your tiniest of eye lashes! No clumps! " in 112 reviews
- "Its a good mascara it doesn't have any clumps so that's a plus i have long lashes so this adds on to it so its really great " in 83 reviews
- "I love the scandal eyes range, and this is by far my favorite. I love the brush shape, it's different and was excited to use it and try it out, it created a really wide eyed, false eyelash look without going clumpy. The only thing I didn't like is that it smudged slightly, should bring out a waterproof version " in 74 reviews
My cons with this product is that it does give a little bit of clumpiness to your lashes because the way the product is made to be very voluminizing and dark. It also definitely doesn't add length to your eyelashes, and just makes them look more dramatic and bold than it does making them look longer. The applicator is also super big and thick, which kind of makes it easy to get mascara on your eyelid or underneath your eye.
All in all, I think it is a solid mascara and it definitely adds boldness to your look!
The mascara is very goopy, which causes it to fuse my eyelashes into 3 very aggressive spikes. Combing it out with an eyelash comb is hit or miss, and usually works on one eye but not the other. What I want even less than weird spikes is one eye to look great and the other to look very Tammy Faye. To get it to somewhat work, I have to layer a coat of another mascara and then do a coat of Scandaleyes over and over until I achieve the look I want. Which is a bit of a hassle. I won't buy this again.
Update: I LOVE this mascara now. It's become my favorite, drugstore mascara so far. I'm wearing it right now and it lifts up my eyelashes perfectly.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos